How Messed Up Of A Crime Does Someone Have To Do For Us To Stop Yelling.. "FREE! *InsertGoonHere* ?

MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
I Know a guy who killed 2 people during a robbery attempt and his people are yelling FREE Him. When is it right to end supporting a criminal for a gruesome crime? or are you having your homies back regardless of the crime?
deadeyeLincolnMzKBDWOol_buddy

Replies

• MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    Never if you're black.
    you dont want nobody yelling free pico when u hit the slammer?

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only say it for rappers cause I enjoy they music...It still don't nullify the crime they did...And in real life, I only say free a nigga who I feel is wrongfully convicted...

*Free Boosie*
    Billy_PonchoYoung StefDarthRozay
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Always thought that was the dumbest shit. Niggas know that person is guilty but they want to free lol smh.
    Its crazy cause even if the victim is innocent people still yell it.

CainMzKB
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the system continues to get it wrong.

Knowing how corrupt the system is, you really want this to stop ?

Still gotta be proven guilty.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO ME Posts: 18,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Free So-and-So" is so disingenuous, if you really want em free, toss him/her that bond/lawyer money. That being said, "Free Boosie"
    aka_OGYoung Stefdwade206
    CC_Will wrote: »
    "Free So-and-So" is so disingenuous, if you really want em free, toss him/her that bond/lawyer money. That being said, "Free Boosie"
    u paypal boosie family any money?
    almighty breeze
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO ME Posts: 18,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MazterChef wrote: »

My "Free Boosie" was disingenuous
    atribecalledgabialmighty breeze
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I know a nigga that try to robbed & killed his own best friend. His best friend had a song with Lil Wayne & got a record deal off the song. He use to take care of that nigga & he turned around & killed him

Now niggas on facebook saying "Free Deck, Deck is a real nigga".
    KatMzKBAjackson17
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Political prisoners. The wrongfully accused. The victims of injustice. Those the types that get the t-shirts and catchy slogans. Even those that were just dumb and/or unlucky enough to get caught. You might pour some liquor and talk bout them from time to time.

Long as you was good peoples and ain't do no off the wall heinous shit, you get a pass.
    Ajackson17
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I know a nigga that try to robbed & killed his own best friend. His best friend had a song with Lil Wayne & got a record deal off the song. He use to take care of that nigga & he turned around & killed him

link of song with wayne
  • Dr. StitchDr. Stitch Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you sayin...people cant support sumthin, without puttin they money up?? interesting...
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

link of song with wayne

the one on the right is the one that got killed

I think he the one that rap last on the song
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    yea i got friends that deserve to be in there

but i still scream free em cause i want em free

"i wish i could free everybody out the can, cept molesters and fuck niggas who took the stand" - Tom G, Street Nigga Prayer
    edited January 2013
    True, cuz cops always arrest the right guy.
    DarcSkiesMzKBhauteAjackson17

link of song with wayne

the one on the right is the one that got killed

i looked him up on yotube be alright feat kanye west & lil wayne?

• tha_bride22tha_bride22 I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. South side! All day, niggaPosts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If his nick name is killa. Leave his ass locked up.
    LincolnMzKBAjackson17mike06
    If his nick name is killa. Leave his ass locked up.

Know how much niggas would be in jail ?