Where you gonna/wanna travel in 2013?

CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
im going to australia, planning stop overs in india and thailand
also thought about going to israel for a few weeks, im not a jew but i wanna see the place b4 it blows up
atribecalledgabiMatt-BarryHallsStew

Replies

• MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all the caribbean islands
    Maldives
    West Africa
    KingJamalJDSTAYWITIT
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amsterdam
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    CracceRAjackson17DMTxTHCDirty Sanchez
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,575 Regulator
    Italy
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amsterdam

yea going there in summer 2
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for this year, im currently saving up. Me and my buddies are gonna fly over to amsterdam summer of 2014 and take the train around to Germany and Belgium
    CP203ILL_AnversDirty Sanchez
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phillipines and dubai
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

Squidward Tentacles
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    India, all over europe, hopefully see morenos thick ass in amsterdam to bang her out an put her in one of those windows.
    Maybe back to china and japan.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

buttuh_b
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping to take a trip to the Dominican Republic.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Hoping to take a trip to the Dominican Republic.
    This in April. Need to decide puerto plata or santo Domingo.
    Anybody who's been lemme know
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully to Ireland and many parts of Europe. Always wanted to go and next year Brazil and 2016 again in Brazil. I have family down there and Ireland.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I plan to take a cruise to somewhere in Caribbean islands this summer.. I never been outside the country before..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to Atlanta for a week this summer, and see some family.. I never been to ATL before either..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might go to some place in Africa this year
    I wanna take you higher...
    JDSTAYWITITMatt-[Deleted User]
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    going to NYC in march for a bachelor party. can't wait for that

going to see my brother in Wyoming in the summer. its expensive as hell to fly there. But i love the western united states. its so different from the east coast.. But that'll have to be a credit card trip.

few other US cities and sites that i want to see. but i really don't plan my trips. i just go on a whim so we'll see.

I really want to hit up Glacier National Park in Montana and drive on the Going To The Sun Road.

IMG_7385.jpg

Eventually I want to go to New Zealand, Greece, and the motherland of africa. preferably the serengeti forest. but i don't see any of those trips happening in the 2013
    Ajackson17Dirty Sanchez
  • lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Wanna go back to Seattle, even though it was for work, I had a blast there. Real laid back town and the weather wasn't too bad.

Also want to go to South America somewhere, maybe Ecuador and visit Esmeraldas (large town of afro-Ecuadorians), I've always wanted to see more of the diaspora.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brazil, Peru, Romania, or Spain
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

what kinda camera u gonna take? i know you'll have some pics
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

Really?!

Matt-
    twinzmom wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »

Really?!

no
    DMTxTHC
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    I wanna go to Hawaii, but shorty got her heart set on DR for her birthday. Gonna hit up Vegas wit some coworkers and Louisiana wit my homies. My Uncle tryna get me to come out to Cali but I'm not wit it. Same with my moms. She wants me to go to Africa with her and her husband. Was contemplating it, but doubtful.
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Hopefully to Ireland and many parts of Europe. Always wanted to go and next year Brazil and 2016 again in Brazil. I have family down there and Ireland.

yeaa ima go to brazil in 2014

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE EXCEPT A CRUISE, BUT THE CRUISE BE TH EBEST FOR YOUR MONEY... SO I DONT KNOW
    iw23gx.jpg
    twinzmom
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    no place in the world i'd rather be to be honest............ just need a place to stay once i get there............. man.... if only i knew somebody that stayed out that way...................

63950-640x360-london-icons2-640.jpg
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    CracceRvince_vinceDirty Sanchez
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MIAMI....gotta go party it up wit my peoples...sunshine, sand, conch salad, Purp, and phaaaaaaaaatties EVERYWHERE

also NY and maybe NO if my boys make it all the way to the chip