Why niggaz be actin like French should be scared of fiddy?

internationalinternational Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last I checked, French beat a murder and was riding around in choppers with Pee Wee Kirkland (sp) long before he was on, this was on his own cocaine city dvd's, he been gettin money...I don't ever remember fif beating a murder case let alone having any sort of case, except from 2 weeks when his debut was about to drop to go along with the hype, smh...

And since yall like victims, cuz fif cred is clearly built around somebody damn near killing him, well French also been shot in the head, SO!....

"your career is based on somebody damn near killing you"-Jadakiss...

SMH

infamous114gemini86jayvon32purpngold32DaysOfInfinitignsidoitforhiphop10sapp08_2001*~queenbee~*DMIcarnalesflows515GhostdenithegawdMrCrookedLetter

Replies

• Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you serious........
  • Gucci Scott KingGucci Scott King Posts: 876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what religion french is going to convert to when this all over?
    nillerthekidCashmoneyDux
  • internationalinternational Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So beating a murder case makes him real? I doubt ur pop was around while u were growing up. Smh...

PS: Gentlemen, please father ur sons. I beg u.
    lmaooo@ his dumb ass, who said anything about that make him real? This is about the perception that French should be runnin scared of fiddy, like he the only one from the hood and been thru some shit, fuck outta here...
    Davis eyebrowfvckisupBender Rodriguezgnsidoitforhiphop10TheRicanKing*~queenbee~*GhostdenithegawdMrCrookedLetter
    I wonder what religion french is going to convert to when this all over?

rofl, French a hustler, I'll give him that...no wonder he fucks wit Mase, lol...
    Ghostdenithegawd
    edited January 2013
    has Fiddy ever even caught a charge? the way that nigga and his fans talk and make it seem, you woulda thought he bodied someone, smh...does that nigga bust his guns? has this nigga EVER bust his gun? lmaoooo...
    fvckisupYoung Gunnerinfamous114idoitforhiphop10TheRicanKingMrCrookedLetter
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    French Montana challenge 50 cent to drop their albums on the same day to see who will sell more in the first week ,has 50 cent ever answer him back on that?
    DMIcarnalesflows515
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really dont give a fuck about French, not because of the 50 cent beef. One his music is wack to me and only barely good when it features another artist. Also when 50 cent was popping he was bigging the nigga up, now he's making it seem like he been down with Ross since day one (even though he helped fifty when Ross and 50 had that beef). Plus the whole situation of how he made his career off niggas beefing on his DVD. He made his career off drama and beef. If it was for those DVDs and the Max B beefing with Jim Jones we wouldnt know this dude.

Own up to you path of fame and dont take shit back, he just come across as a bandwagon ryder. Whoever is hot, he is down, no matter if its with people who he use to be cool enemies.
    CashmoneyDuxaladdin1978
    Perfect wrote: »
    has Fiddy ever even caught a charge? the way that nigga and his fans talk and make it seem, you woulda thought he bodied someone, smh...does that nigga bust his guns? has this nigga EVER bust his gun? lmaoooo...

....serious post?

gotdamn the hate is real on the IC. i didnt even know 50 was relevant enough to still be hated on.

50centmug1_0.jpg

lmaoo@ a mug shot, erry rapper got a fuckin mug shot...that don't answer my question...

I repeat: The way that nigga and his fans talk and make it seem, you woulda thought he bodied someone, smh...does that nigga bust his guns? has this nigga EVER bust his gun?

CashmoneyDuxrip.dillaKalecrunch
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin Lawrence Posts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't 50 come to French's party and French didn't even show up cause he knew 50 was coming?

This was before he told 50 come catch a fade smh
    Davis eyebrow
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ carrying a pistol making you a tough guy...there's many niggas in the hood soft as hell and carry that strap. They're scared to catch that fade. Its not because of what 50 say, i go by action. If Montana was about that, when 50 said he would meet him at the studio, why the nigga Montana did a 40 yard dash just to clown on twitter from the safety of his home.

hell call O.J. a OG since he beat a murder rap and in jail right now for armed robbery
    Ghostdenithegawdgns
  • AggyAFAggyAF Posts: 24,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't 50 come to French's party and French didn't even show up cause he knew 50 was coming?

This was before he told 50 come catch a fade smh

That never happened
  • UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    50 showed that he is not only willing to fuck up your business (JaRule) but also go to great lengths to find out your personal info and exploit that also (Rick Ross & DJ Khaled), not to mention he will get hands on (gunplay footage shows him throwing the first punch).. He plays chess while this rappers play checkers!
    Davis eyebrow
    lmaooo@ this bs, fif the same coward, he know he got more money that French and he roll with popo so he know he can offer to meet him whenever cuz the police got his back...smh...thats how he roll...he never responded when Fat joe told him to go catch that fade, and Joe even said 1-1...fuck outta, yall warriors funny as shyt...When he ain't had the popo or the money to roll wit ex cia niggaz he was gettin his ass handed to him left and right by Murder Inc.

And on some rap shyt, French def ain't the mosy lyrical but he been puttin out better music than fif and we gon act like 50 is a lyrical god now? fo real? rofl, he lyrically on French's level, foh...

They say I'm no good
    Cuz I'm so hood
    Rich folks do not want me around
    Cuz shit might pop off, and if shit pop off
    Somebody gon' get laid the fuck out
    They call me new money, say I have no class
    I'm from the bottom, I came up too fast
    The hell if I care, I'm just here to get my cash
    Woozy ass bitches, you can kiss my ass

50, unh
    Bentley, unh
    Em' came 'n gotta nigga fresh out the, slum
    Automatic, gun
    Fuck 'em one-on-one
    We wrap up ya punk ass, stunt 'n ya done

SMH
    Davis eyebrowUrbanScribeSOWETOinfamous114IceBergTayloridoitforhiphop10TheRicanKingjayvon32FuriousOnesapp08_2001rageThe_Manrip.dilla
    edited January 2013
    Mr.LV