What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE "AJACKSON CHANGE YOUR FUCKING AVI" THREAD

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,482 Regulator
change that shit you creepy bastard. that shit make it look like you are that female.

you out here fishing for dick pics and out of state fuck downs you fucking faggot.
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
Meta_ConsciousAjackson17ParallelDarthRozayDupacDirty SanchezGettinLodeadeyeTonyDubbzSneakDZAiKingGodGivBizmiamivice305SleepwalkingInJapanunspoken_respectPurrMelanin_Enriched sullyCashmoneyDuxBelovedAfeni

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Out of state fuck downs"... Good shit...
    A$AP_A$TON
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to wait until I get back home to change it, Im at work. So please endure until the rest of the day, if its not off by saturday than you have every right to ban me.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

SneakDZAA$AP_A$TON
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    nevermind fuck it, gotta let weak nigga be weak out chere
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Ajackson17CashmoneyDux
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    You have to wait until I get back home to change it, Im at work. So please endure until the rest of the day, if its not off by saturday than you have every right to ban me.

thats fucked up
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,193 Regulator
    She has a unibrow
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you get that faggot out yo avi then you can ask him to take that hoe out his
    you sent him your dick pic didnt you?

that nigga aint even go to bat for you... and i left you banned longer than him...
    let go of that niggas pocket, fish...

i dont give a $10 prostitute fuck

i do what i do cause i do it

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Black_Samson
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    you get that faggot out yo avi then you can ask him to take that hoe out his
    you sent him your dick pic didnt you?

that nigga aint even go to bat for you... and i left you banned longer than him...
    let go of that niggas pocket, fish...

i dont give a prostitute fuck

i do what i do cause i do it
    woulda been better off not even responding to that one dawg...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait I hope no one isn't sending me any dick pics, nh nh nh

i hope get simped by a thousand niggas.

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17Recaptimus_Prime360
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,193 Regulator
    Smh plap...smh
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His posts seem more bearable with a decent female as his avi. You should ban ambitiousone for all his posin as a female avis though
    gnsCashmoneyDux
    What a biggety homo
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    YOU HOPE NO ONE ISN'T!?!??!

Faggot.

You know my english is messed up. I hope no one sends me a nasty picture of genetalia if they are male, she-male, he-male, anything with a Y Chromosome.

edited January 2013
    YOU HOPE NO ONE ISN'T!?!??!

Faggot.

hell of a time for a double negative.
    i may be country but at least my words be in order.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17DarthRozayGettinLo
    LOL, I know right. Damn, now I have to do the impossible now.

Wait why is Aqua is in there?

Parallel
    Wait why is Aqua is in there?

I hope you don't find out
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    DarthRozayAjackson17gnsCashmoneyDux
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you meant waterproof aqua
    Ajackson17