Which wireless phone service you f*x wit ?

7figz7figz Put some respeck' on my namePosts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Paying damn near $200 a month for AT&T feels like extortion to me.

Edit: 2 lines plus internet but still fuck that.
Already Home_17Knock_TwiceMatt-LPasttha bauseFigoSolitary Soldier

Replies

• bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sprint right now.

$74 a month. When I renew my contract it will be about $100 a month.
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    sprint

nigga you getting robbed
  • 7figz7figz Put some respeck' on my name Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me about it bruh.

@bgoat, how's the reception ?

is that with internet ?
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tmobile $89 a month unlimited web and text, minutes I think are 500.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 45,417 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    I pay $85 with T-Mobile. Shaky in odd places but for the most part im good. No complaints
    StoneColdMikey
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Getting it out the mud Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you were grandfathered in and got the unlimited deal still going at the rate you paying folk...

edited January 2013
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Is the service ight ? 3G / 4G ?
    I hope you were grandfathered in and got the unlimited deal still going at the rate you paying folk...

Yeah I did but I still think that shit is ridiculous.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 45,417 Regulator
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Yup, same shit i got
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill have Verizon next week. Bill will be about $80 with my 20% discount
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT&T. unlimited everything. $29.99/month
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    sprint

they used to be robbing my ass too, but since they've had the unlimited for 69.99, it hasn't been so bad

Sprint played no games when I was with em, remember I missed a bill by 79 cents and they cut my phone off. No "Hey, we think you made a mistake on the payment, we still need a few quarters and pennies", nothing.
    Already Home_17
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kai_valya -

How's the sprint reception though ?

@matt-

29.99 for er'ything ? how the fuck ?
    7fIG wrote: »
    Tell me about it bruh.

@bgoat, how's the reception ?

is that with internet ?

To be honest, for all the people that say Sprint sucks or the coverage is bad. I don't have any problems. Only one spot in my city that I can't get any reception and that's at my homie's apartment, but I think that has more to do with the metal roofing.

I'm on an old plan, The SERO plan
    1250 anytime minutes
    unlimted data and text
    7:00 nights all that shit.
    Got internet.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT&T. some ppl just dont know how to manage their plan to best suit them
    JDSTAYWITITCP203
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sprint for fours years - never had a problem with drop calls or issues with my bill..got three lines 1500 shared mins, unlimited data, free nights and weekends..pay $180 month...thinking about switching to verizon though
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Net10. $45 unlimited everything. I did a SIM unlock on my old Android phone and I've considered using it on there, but nah. My daughter has her phone on it tho, shit is waaaaaaaay cheaper than what we had on T-Mobile.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    sprint

they used to be robbing my ass too, but since they've had the unlimited for 69.99, it hasn't been so bad

Sprint played no games when I was with em, remember I missed a bill by 79 cents and they cut my phone off. No "Hey, we think you made a mistake on the payment, we still need a few quarters and pennies", nothing.

I had Sprint when I had my Lotus. They will cut yo shit off in a heartbeat if the money ain't right. At the same time, I almost NEVER had a reception problem, even when I went to Cancun.
    huey
    I can be a month behind on my sprint bill with out them cuttin my shit off. But I better pay it before it reaches 2months.
    JusDre313
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    Metro PCS

This shit lookin' like the only one that doesn't require a contract. What's the reception like ?

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher In my dreams, your blowing me... Some kisses.. Arkham AsylumPosts: 44,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pay 90 bucks a month for AT&T. Unfortunately they are the best providers in Alaska. We should be getting Verizon sometime this year tho so i will switch to them when they come.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sprint: $75/month

450 mins, unlimited messaging & data, free mobile to mobile (regardless of other persons carrier), and free nights start at 7.

Shit, w/ Verizon I the same plan except mobile to mobile was only for other Verizon customers & my free nights started at 9. But my bill was fucking $110/month so that's why I left.

Sprints download speeds are slow as shit though so that's really my only complaint. They're supposed to make some upgrades to the network this year though so hopefully that helps.
    Already Home_17
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Sprint: $75/month

450 mins, unlimited messaging & data, free mobile to mobile (regardless of other persons carrier), and free nights start at 7.

Shit, w/ Verizon I the same plan except mobile to mobile was only for other Verizon customers & my free nights started at 9. But my bill was fucking $110/month so that's why I left.

Sprints download speeds are slow as shit though so that's really my only complaint. They're supposed to make some upgrades to the network this year though so hopefully that helps.

When I renew my contract, this is what I will get. I have never came close to using 1250 minutes, hell I never came close to using 450 minutes a month. I just wanna keep my cost down to about $75.