Cowboys hire Monte Kiffin for DC

d.greend.green Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.

Rob ryan was fine wit me.

JDSTAYWITIT.playmaker88GettinLo
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 7,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...

Guess they ain't catch no USC games this year
    greenwood1921lord nemesisShizlanskySo ILL
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gon' enroll in Jerry's employees life insurance and die right before camp.

Lane gon be swaggin in the bank with that paper. lol
    dbrazil412
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Meh.

Last in turnovers is fine?he came in saying he would generate more turnovers but instead league low
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...

lol. I guess the Eagles should've went harder after Chip Kelly after all
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rob ryan fuckin sucked .... this is a great hire
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...

Yall didnt have the personnel to run kiffin's defense effectively... when healthy, his scheme would be a perfect fit for us
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 3,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.

Last in turnovers is fine?he came in saying he would generate more turnovers but instead league low

Cowboys were Tied for third in int this year.. anyway fuck that not the problem... Cowboys still has idenity crisis and they not consistent and we have cap issue

will grimeyGod_Yunn
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.

Like dude said, we were tied for 3rd in interceptions.

Causing fumbles isnt really a coach's thing, thats on the personnel to try to strip the ball. Most interceptions are caused by the playcalling confusing the QB.

And who is to say turnovers are the be all end all of a coach's reputation?

Im was more worried about our offense than our defense.
    God_Yunn
  • ElguaposauceElguaposauce The Danish OG Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering he lost like 6 starters or so, i thought he did aight.
    GettinLo
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of our defense was injured... I'm not sure what they wanted Ryan to do.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan wasnt the problem...
    will grimeyGettinLo
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since the Saints play Dallas this year and we stay chopping up teams that run cover 2.

Good hire.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tampa 2 is gonna fuck ya'll up now the cowboys gotta change back to 4-3 from a 3-4 lol
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 7,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Lol...

Yall didnt have the personnel to run kiffin's defense effectively... when healthy, his scheme would be a perfect fit for us

Smaller, quicker/faster linebackers, speed rushers on the edges were exactly what we needed/had...

Problem was this defense was designed to counter all them quick hitting slants/drags in the "prostyle" west coast offenses. A team runnin the spread will shred that shit. Look at all the teams that beat USC.

A lot more NFL offenses are moving towards the spread/option. The game done passed Monte and the Tampa 2 by.

• playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerry... smh.. made he wrong fire....
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 14,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at USC not having the personnel. Personnel was the last issue.
    Inglewood_B
    Meh.

Like dude said, we were tied for 3rd in interceptions.

Causing fumbles isnt really a coach's thing, thats on the personnel to try to strip the ball. Most interceptions are caused by the playcalling confusing the QB.

And who is to say turnovers are the be all end all of a coach's reputation?

Im was more worried about our offense than our defense.

How are y'all fucking fans and have the nerve to say outlandish shit like that..COWBOYS WERE LAST IN TAKEAWAYS

We had 7 fucking interceptions!! 7!! Carr had 3 McCray had 1 off of sensaboughs ass(no dark) and Sean lee 1 and Claiborne against the panthers

Sacks we were middle of the road...so like I said he promised more of these and all we get his defenders forgetting how to tackle his reputation was aggressive with plenty of turnovers corners pressing receivers and such but we corners playing ten yards back most the game fuck injuries.....y'all more delusional than Jerry fucking jones
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Lol...

Smaller, quicker/faster linebackers, speed rushers on the edges were exactly what we needed/had...

Problem was this defense was designed to counter all them quick hitting slants/drags in the "prostyle" west coast offenses. A team runnin the spread will shred that shit. Look at all the teams that beat USC.

A lot more NFL offenses are moving towards the spread/option. The game done passed Monte and the Tampa 2 by.

Bears run Tampa 2......they defense was pretty good especially if cutler would of been smarter with the football
    cobbland
    Rob Ryan is just average coach who probably needs an all star defense like 49ers to look like an excellent coach. Nothing impressive about him except he is supposedly more aggressive which he was not.

A 4-3 is more suitable for cowboys when you think about it now you have...ware,Spencer,and Ratliff on the line with Sean lee middle and Bruce carter on weak side with two decent corners ..Ratliff is prob the most happy bout this I expect his sack numbers to rise
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rat ain't coming back he's done in Dallas
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Rat ain't coming back he's done in Dallas

You sure?

• will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I don't agree with firing Ryan. His first season he had no full training camp and this year the D was full of injuries. He did make some questionable decisions like moving Carr to safety...
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whens the last time usc had a good defense?? Dont worry I'll wait..
    I don't agree with firing Ryan. His first season he had no full training camp and this year the D was full of injuries. He did make some questionable decisions like moving Carr to safety...

Or getting flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct?

Or flagged for too many men on the field multiple times?

Not making in game adjustments when it mattered?

Talking shit in the press and then proceeds to watch his D get slaughtered by the eagles?

Or saying his 3-4 scheme is aggressive and genretates turnovers but he gets here and runs a read and react 3-4 scheme?

Playing corners off instead of press

Not sitting Claiborne when he had a bad game against phili.

Or maybe being last in turnovers next to the Kansas fucking city chiefs

I don't want to hear about injuries because at times it was no excuse