What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

North Carolina Deaf Man Stabbed After Sign Language Mistaken for Gang Signs

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
By: Neetzan Zimmerman

A deaf man in Burlington, North Carolina, was stabbed multiple times after his sign-language conversation with another deaf man was mistaken for gang signs.

The incident took place Wednesday afternoon on East Morehead Street, where 45-year-old Terrance Ervin Daniels was exchanging words in sign language with another man.

Police say Daniels was suddenly approached by 22-year-old Robert Jarell Neal, and stabbed multiple times with a kitchen knife.

He managed to make his way to a nearby intersection, where he collapsed on a patch of grass.

Emergency services eventually made their way to the scene and transported Daniels to Alamance Regional Medical Center in stable condition.

Neal was arrested a few hours later and charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, inflicting serious injury, and felony assault on a handicapped.

According to Burlington Police staff Sgt. Mark Yancey, it was determined that Neal had mistaken Daniels sign language for gang signs. Yancey added that Neal himself is not a member of a gang.

As Geekosystem notes, this sort of thing is a bit too common.
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Busta Carmichael LUClENKarl.loch121Dirty Sanchezhaute

Replies

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    loch121
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf?

Ole I wanna be down looking ass..you're going to jail for a gang you're not even in...brilliant.
    skpjr78LUClENwillhustle
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator
    lol @Sleepwalkinginjapan....

why you do this to yourself nigga?
    is being cool that damn important to you?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hilarious
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    This was actually in somebody's standup b4, I think it was Eddie Griffin
    I wanna take you higher...
    2 Drawlzloch121
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

wtf... theres a gang of IC posters from NC but u think i did it?

its probably cain or tone dubbz wildin for respect outchea...
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cain1 you see this fuckery
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator

wtf... theres a gang of IC posters from NC but u think i did it?

its probably cain or tone dubbz wildin for respect outchea...

cain more likely to fight for his old frat...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Kai
  • SocialAssassinRatiSocialAssassinRati Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHAKING MY GOTDAYUM HEAD!!! This is my hometown. I dont know either person tho...but my youngest sister might...smh
    ibeCzE3L7NpZac.gif
  • UniversalmindstateUniversalmindstate Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    People with hand arthritis better be concerned !!!
    Already Home_17Young Stefidoitforhiphop10
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NC stand up!
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    CainTonyDubbzMatt-
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol what a retard.
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    It goes dip dip diving, check who you sizing.
    It's the wise civilizing, pockets still rising.
    When I drop it, I'm futuristic, like Fiber Optics.
    Didn't buy my album? You played yourself, should've copped it.
    Nothing could beat my elite rhymes; throwing your hands kid,
    That better be a peace sign.
    You don't want it; that's my steelo, how we on it.
    When we do our thing, niggas spread the word like informants.
    But still advancing, skills enhancing.
    We got up on a shooken offbeat, like white people dancing
    We're too bugged. True thugs,
    Quick to get in that ass in ways that homo's wouldn't approve of.

nh
    Busta Carmichael hueySleepwalkingInJapanYoung Stef
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,003 Regulator
    smh soon niggas gon be scared to make hand shadows
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit like this happens in Burlington? I guess dumbasses are truly universal.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Young StefYoung Stef Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats fucked up beyond comprehension idk between the girl gettin her ass set on fire willingly or chicks dancing on the graves of the deceased smh at wat the world finds acceptable
    It ain't where u at It's where u headed.-ColeDaGawd
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't we have a deaf poster on the IC? He needs to drop his 16 bars tellin' us how he feels.
    VIBE