What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who checking for the horror flick "MAMA"

CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,920 Regulator
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
After seeing the extended trailer shit looks like it might be pretty good. It's PG-13 so I'm sure it will be full of jump scares and loud music like Insidious since there is no blood shed or gore. Here's the extended trailer peep how she runs lol shit might be real good.

I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
Blood sweat and tears
Niggaz is dead and shit
What the fuck else can happen yo?
I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
Let y'all niggaz know right now
Word to mother, for real, for real
I aint ever goin back

Replies

• S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the King Slayer getting some work in Hollywood. I may stream it...

"WE'RE THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT."
    10570435_10103232614376722_6086742564516233579_n.jpg
    "IF THE 49ERS SUCCESS OFFENDS YOU, SO BE IT!"

10371374_10152913129041614_9155465309841425967_n.jpg?oh=84e75d26c3266f1962eb602a4bf6c44f&oe=54D5DBD1
    Bulls / Yankees / Gators / 49ers / UCF Alum
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate pg-13 horror movies.They just never end right.start w/ a cool concept and then gets lame by the end
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    hueyLou_CypherVulcanRavenAlready Home_17
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be a good one. I'll watch it if the King SLayer is in it. nh
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illcheck the reviews first. this guy let me down with that don't be afraid of the dark movie.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,216 Regulator
    Thats one of them Del Toro joints huh?

he's the only consistent director out right now.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,920 Regulator
    Also the first 2 min is a short film. That isn't apart of the movie from what I heard.

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,280 Regulator
    i have 0 faith in mainstream horror movies. the guillermo del toro angle is tempting tho...
    Vader_F_Kennedy
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill go see cause the pan labyrinth creator made this also. Pans Lab was fucked up
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh... tired of "horror" movies
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guillermo del Toro is a solid and consistent filmmaker. Even if he wasn't I'd probably still see it. Horror movies are my favorite.

Want to see Dark Skies as well. Although I'm almost certain it won't be nearly as good.
  • rabbitfoodrabbitfood Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna check it out, but I'm not expecting much. It would be nice if it's actually dope.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,280 Regulator
    oh wait del toro is just producing he's not directing....

pass.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit was horrible.

The wife really wanted to check it, I warned her it would be bad but she didnt listen. So we go last night and seen it, stupid plot.

The ghost lady is weird and fucked up looking, other than that, it's not really scary and makes no sense for it to be scary.
    Cain
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,920 Regulator
    I'm glad I didn't pay money to see this movie smh. Three kills in the entire movie and there was no real scares in the movie except one and it was stolen from Insidious.

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I'm glad I didn't pay money to see this movie smh. Three kills in the entire movie and there was no real scares in the movie except one and it was stolen from Insidious.

Only time I jumped is when she was in the living room and she took off crawling towards the girls, unexpected scare.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »

Only time I jumped is when she was in the living room and she took off crawling towards the girls, unexpected scare.

Lol and that was stolen from The Grudge but only sped up. The ghost back story was ridiculous smh at her having a death touch WTF?!

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    VIBE
    Yeah, no explanation to that death touch, made no sense. She was even paranormal as a normal woman.