Will The Lakers make the playoffs? Rofl

Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Jordan hill out for the season,Dwight out another 4-8 games,Pau is lost and needs to be on another team and isnt being utilized correctly and the lakers bench is trash

Lakers get mopped WITH these people.Will the Larry-Holmes-9342363-1-402.jpg Lakers go 33-12 in their last 45 games to get a 7-8 seed?

Will The Lakers make the playoffs? Rofl

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
infamous114JusDre313FigoInglewood_BHyenaKillaCoolJoeSleepwalkingInJapanrageBuilt 4 cuban linxMax.KameIceBergTaylormiamivice305manofmorehousetraestar

Replies

• greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't see them missing the playoffs, but damn. They gon' fuck around and be the first full team to be put in the LHD thread....

To be cont'd...
    JusDre313
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Vote or die niggas.Dont be scared of the lakers name brand they suck this year

NO they won't

Edit: I have to see if some idiot team gives up 2 shooters and an athletic wing player for pau if not No
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Their only hope is that Portland slips up...it's the only team within the 6th, 7th and 8th seeds that might not be able to sustain their spot throughout the season.
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

Vote or die niggas.Dont be scared of the lakers name brand they suck this year

NO they won't

Edit: I have to see if some idiot team gives up 2 shooters and an athletic wing player for pau if not No

Stranger shit has happened this is the Lakers we talking about.
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe said fuck its time for to try and get me.
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yeah, they have a good chance.

Houston will fall off a cliff. Their roster is garbage and reality will catch up with them.
    Portland will fall off due to fatigue. They have no bench and they play their starters dumb long.
    Minnesota are without Love for 10 weeks, so of course they'll fall off.
    Mavs are still trying to find themselves, and are in a deeper hole than the Lakers are in.
    Jazz are trash.
    Golden State will also drop off.

But we'll see what happens in the next month or so. By then we'll know for sure if they'll make it or not.
    ClutchCityCartelSage WonderIceBergTaylorblackjack2012
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Free Da Guys ZionPosts: 27,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think its a wrap hopefully im wrong
  • one_manshowone_manshow Posts: 4,574 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Yes
    Trade deadline coming up in 4-5 weeks I won't write off the Lakers knowing the stunt/strings Buss can pull a lot of trades and acquisitions will occur this trade deadline. It's looking bad right now but its still early with players like Rudy Gay/Pierce/Paul Millsap/Al Jefferson in the market I won't say its over for them just yet. Some team will acquire Gasol/MWP and ship the Lakers an all star.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    they can... 5 games back from the 8th seed with 46 games left
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nah, every sport news outlet starting to copy what was saying in the Kobe old and slow thread about a week after I said it . I stand by my argument the Lakers won't win enough games to even be in the conversation of the 8th seed. t Teams might fall off but the Lakers have to start winning for it to even be a possibility. In January their 0-6. They have the Heat,Bucks next week and the Bulls and Grizzles the week after that and then they play OKC again at the end of the month and the Clippers right before the all star break . With no howard , no gasol and no Hill they are done . At best they'll be 5-6 in the next 11 games that would put their record at 20-26 after that they would have to go 26-10 . The Lakers will have a tough time for the rest of the season and next . They probably won't be good as long as Jim Buss is running the team.
    manofmorehouse
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes it's possible. but getting their ain't enough. they got too many problems that need to be addressed
  • newOldSchoolnewOldSchool Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    No
    I was one of the ones who thought they would rip through the nba so this is kinda hard to say but I don't see it happening. Even the teams with no talent play hard and have a tad bit of leadership. The starters don't play hard and the bench plays scared. They don't have it at all. Nothing good about this group.
    WhoisDonG???
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It's come to this? Asking if the Lakers can scratch out a number 8 seed? Damn.
    No one wants to see them in a 7 game series, and that's a fact.
    Tommy bilfiger
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The league gon pull off a trade for the Lakers.

Scust.

And I hope they still miss the playoffs.
    ocelot
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    If I felt there was the slightest chance, I would have said yes. They just look awful right now. Like, there is no hope of them gelling.

The west isn't waiting for them to get their chemistry together.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    But seriously, how the fuck did they get to this point?
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 8,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    it will be interesting to see who they blame when they don't make it
    will grimeyTommy bilfiger
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,847 Regulator
    I told yall .. Bitch ass niggas
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder Tell that preacher he's a preacher. I'm a motherfucking prophet. Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    If lakers miss the playoffs, does Kobe retire or keep playing to try to break the all-time points record?
  • KameKame Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    No
    They currently up by one win against the Raptors so... nah
    iron man1
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Yes
    If lakers miss the playoffs, does Kobe retire or keep playing to try to break the all-time points record?

For Kobe, what's happening now is a win-win.

If the Lakers make the playoffs, that would mean they found an identity and have a legitimate chance of winning the whole thing. In turn, Kobe has a chance of getting his 6th ring and setting some all-time playoff records.

If the Lakers don't win, Kobe's career extends further since he'll be able to rest a lot more in the off-season, and he'll be able to move up on the all-time scoring list, thus furthering his greatness.

... And no, Kobe won't retire. No one wants to go out like that, especially not a great like Kobe. Kobe's going to retire when he wins his 7th ring or at least when he beats Kareem. People like Kobe like to go out on top.
    Reggie80manofmorehousealmighty breeze