What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tell the Truth

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
How of y'all ACTUALLY wash your hands before eating when dining out? I do 100% of the time. Do you think the muthafucka who doesn't is a nasty fuck? If you're out on a date, does the person who doesn't wash their hands lose points?
Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
unspoken_respecta.mannHyenaKillaSneakDZA

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,612 Regulator
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,696 Regulator
    I scratch my nuts when I please
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. I do. I handle money. Shake clients hands at work and I know these white people don't be washing their hands so I wash mine to be safe. Haven't y'all seen contagion??? Y'all need to step yalls hygiene game up b
    Maximus Rex
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cleanliness is next to--

Damn, I need an atheistic alternative for this to work.
    Dirty Sanchezvince_vinceBoldChildVIBE
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.. I'm a hand sanitizer carrying nigga..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well if I just used the toilet yeah...but like someone said if im "dining out" im probably using cutlery, unless you wanna call mcd's dining out...
    Parallel
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn right I wash my hands.

Question is how many people open the door with a paper towel after you've washed your hands?
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

ohhhlaCashmoneyDuxSneakDZA
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of the time i do wash my hands
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »

lol you could barely convince posters u shower regularly, so why would u think anyone would believe u wash ur hands before eating?

You shouldve just skipped this thread.

cmon b

the ic believes you live in a boiler room

dont nobody give a fuck what these niggas think

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    ohhhlaCashmoneyDuxunspoken_respect
    i dont kno where yall get that dirty shit from but if thats how yall feel, fuck it

Osirus_Jenkins
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol you could barely convince posters u shower regularly, so why would u think anyone would believe u wash ur hands before eating?

cmon b

the ic believes you live in a boiler room

dont nobody give a fuck what these niggas think

No they dont, they just say that cuz they have nuffn else to say after I shit on em.

But theyve seen at least 20 pics of u, so I believe whole heartedly that they're really of the belief that u seldomly bathe...just sayin.

@Ohhhla...you a cracker? Dont lie.
    HyenaKillaunspoken_respect
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I asked u not to lie...and u lie smh

In the events that ur actually tellin the truth, you're hands down the biggest coon posting...after reading ur post in the "white ppl thread" im repulsed by the sight of ur posts...I can only pray ur chinese or mexican since u say ur not a cac...then it would make a lil sense...and even then that would just make u racist.
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought u wouldnt diss plap? I knew him getn POY hurt you...such a jealous bitch..

Max. wrote: »
    This piece of shit act like he didnt see that Alias line comment...what a bitch lol

Its like he told tommy "i fucks wit u *passes uptown piff* than tommy called him a fuckn lame that types titangraphs..

I saw it, but I dont beef with Plap, he's a self admitted CB fan, I never beef with fans, just my haters.[/quote]
    Dirty SanchezMeta_ConsciousOsirus_Jenkinsgns
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,696 Regulator
    I wash my nuts in your moms mouth
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Meta_Consciousunspoken_respectblakfyahkingCashmoneyDux