Shawn Michaels Is The Greatest Sports Entertainer In The World!

Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 42,595 Regulator
What does that even mean? Watching Michaels perform in a big time match, I see nothing that separates him from Triple H, Randy Orton, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Scott Hall, etc. Why is he considered the greatest performer of all time.
Fuck you, I'm a mod

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run for cover.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw man aw man aw man
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes a pony boy
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Dave2one6
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,872 Regulator
    Never seen the hype guess since I was a Bret Fan
    eyes lowlion_heart
    If it wasn't for HHH, Shawn would've been another ol' wrestler.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,317 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    If it wasn't for HHH, Shawn would've been another ol' wrestler.

Elaborate fam....

Didn't Nash make HBK & HBK make HHH ? What's the back story ??
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,872 Regulator
    Hbk made Nash and HHH
    KNiGHTSgenocidecutterwaterproof
  • MeesterMeester The World Is Mind. Outrage LandPosts: 15,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hbk >>>>>>>>>>> hhh
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    BK Product
    HBK wouldn't have gotten as far as he did if he wasn't best buds with HHH.

HBK is a good performer, no doubt, but he's over hyped.
    Peezy_JenkinsBK Product
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HBK is the GOAT. HBK got Nash his job in WWE, and he carried HHH in Degeneration X. Without HBK neither of them make a dent in the industry.

But that's not why he the GOAT. He the GOAT because his performances are beyond reproach. No other professional wrestler, except maybe Ric Flair or Randy Savage, can I say I've never been bored watching them perform.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    TRILLip Brooks
    HHH > Michaels life.
    Peezy_JenkinsCutler 26 INT's LOL!MeesterBK Productinfamous114Mdizzle9000
    HHH life is great cause he got with Steph but he got there because of Shawn
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably one of the most hated muthafuckas in wrestling between him , Mil Mascaras, and Hogan I don't know who has more heat.
    CM PUSHER wrote: »
    HBK was HBK before HHH even came to WWF, How the hell HHH make Michaels, when HBK was the champ and the face of the company, Hemsley was jobbing to the Godwinns and Aldo Montoya n shit

HBK made HHH, HHH wanted to be down w/ the Kliq so bad at the beginnning that he used to carry Nash and Michaels luggage for them

HHH fathered HBK.

Btw, I'm just giving you guys a hard time.

The thread made me laugh, so I figure I'd add fuel to the fire.
    edited January 2013
    HHH is just a Shane Douglas who became friends wit the right people, just a ring general with good psychology but nothing totally outstanding
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    genocidecutter
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,595 Regulator
    HBK is overrated. It seems like everyone in WWE kisses his ass way too much. His performance in the ring is good, but here is a few who are better;

Chris Jericho
    Bret Hart
    HHH
    Owen Hart
    Scott Hall
    Undertaker
    Rey Mysterio
    Chris Benoit
    Eddie Guerrero
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Peezy_JenkinsMeesterBK Productinfamous114ratchet bity
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it was great seeing him hobble around the ring with his bad back...like a pirate with a woodem leg at the age of 50...
    rocket-2.gif
    Joker_De_La_Lover
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HBK is not overrated fam...

Folks was callin him the GOAT in 96...
    Peezy_JenkinsMeestergenocidecutter
  • HBK is one of the greatest. You can put that championship run he had from when he won it from Bret in the Iron Man Match (match is GOAT btw) til when he dropped it to Sid as one of the greatest title runs of all time. Dude was the showstopper and the most OVER person in wrestling after Hogan and before Stone Cold.
    MeesterjonoBK Product
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 28,920 Regulator
    He has the most 5 star matches in wrestling history mostly due to being both great and longevity but he had maybe the goat ring psychololgy and im a bret hart mark, t/s sounds mad young or trolling.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Peezy_JenkinsTRILLip Brooks
    aint get to see as much bret hart as i should've but he wasnt no joke either
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

dalyricalbandit