Black Females Do You Feel A Certain Way When Black Males Give More Attention To White/Latina Women?

Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed thru my years that niggas would put spanish bitches over sistas any day.

Do you feel a certain way when the brothas would rather throw a cape over these white women than yo ass? jealousy/hurt? speak on it.

be honest
Young Stef

Replies

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are not your average black women, a lot of black women may not get a shit very few won't feel nothing about it though, regardless of what they say.
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I have my preference, they have theirs.

What pisses me off is when they go out of their way to shit on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and shit on us in the process.

Maybe i need to rephrase my question. Thats what i meant. Because when brothers get a latina or a white women they stay shittin on sistas. And they only objectify black women while they treat these other women with more respect. I've seen it been done too many times in and outside my circle. And a fun fact black women are actually the largest ethnic group of single women.

speak on it, does that get to you? what are your thoughts?
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 4,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

What pisses me off is when they go out of their way to shit on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and shit on us in the process.

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average nigga bitch is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole nigga bitch is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.
    UnderMiSensiSixSickSinsfuc_i_look_likerico_ENSdamnkpBARON_$AMEDIBlaqueHoney01CP203J. WillTHIRDSUPREMESirNameilledout
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average nigga bitch is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole nigga bitch is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.

are you including black latinas in this assessment bruh?
    [Deleted User]idoitforhiphop10Lurker6deadeye
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator

are you including black latinas and black africans in this assessment bruh?

fixed*

[Deleted User]AggyAFYoung Stef
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 39,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    feelings will be caught more than tom bradys passes in this thread today....
    UnderMiSensitha bauseSirName
    bridgette moynahan that u??
  • almighty breezealmighty breeze Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is this thread trying to accomplish?

self awareness
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 50,285 Regulator
    i just tell the ones that do get mad that they never would have had a chance cause dont date ratchets.
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

A whole lotta nothing I expect. OP didn't want real answers to the question in the first place lol. It will get derailed rather quickly.

@Kai:: I agree. Too many lonely people out there or ones in f*cked up relationships to trip off of someone not dating their race. Take it where you can get it.
    PurrKaiBARON_$AMEDI