What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Has a guy ever cried in front of you?

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dudes in your family don't count, I'm talking about a boyfriend, "male friend" or someone you was just talking to. What caused him to cry in front of you and how you felt about it?

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

Explain please. You laughed at him? Was his crying justified?
    WYRM
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    if it doesnt involve death or at least near of a family member or very close friend dudes dont cry. yall should probably stop hanging around these pussy niggas.
    deadeyeJDSTAYWITITWYRMAjackson17
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason I'm asking these is because my chick said she was watching a Madea movie with a dude years ago, the one with Tariji Henson. The dude she watched it with teared up at a scene he could relate to because in the movie, some guy explained to Tariji that he's was trying to show her kids love because he didn't have a good childhood. I didn't laugh, I just said ok so those who've seen it probably could understand.
    T. SanfordWYRMBodhiMrCrookedLetter
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a bitch were to laugh at me crying I'd look elsewhere for a new bitch
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    peterpiffin
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread reminds me of that ja rule and lil mo song
    rocket-2.gif
    Meta_ConsciousJDSTAYWITIT2 Drawlz
    I'm okay with that..I hate when people cry in front of me.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    ^^^showed up mighty quick to respond to that allegation against the kat (no pun)

wit yo lurkin ass :)
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    I lurk when I'm high.
    blakfyahkingYoung Stefgoldenja
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice_cold wrote: »
    If a bitch were to laugh at me crying I'd look elsewhere for a new bitch
    As you should.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @Kat, I cried when you didnt let me borrow that $10 the week of Thanksgiving.

It was a rough week without it
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Katgns
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,205 Regulator
    Yes ...twice

One ex cried when we broke up .

The other was because his grandma passed while we were out if town . Well actually again at the funeral
    UTDefense.jpg
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ...twice

One ex cried when we broke up .

The other was because his grandma passed while we were out if town . Well actually again at the funeral

What was your reaction like when he was crying over yall break up?
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
    Dro's gonna cry when you finally meet in person and you turn him down. He'll be like "NAH ITS COO I JUST GOT SUMTHIN IN MY EYE I AINT WORRIED I GOT PUSSY AT HOME"

lol at the CAPS
    gns
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Yes.

Explain please. You laughed at him? Was his crying justified?

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

1. Broke down when I left him

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we did not have that connection/chemistry.

4. A brother close to me, he was a great man whose ex had him locked up doing time only because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama kind of female.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

6. A past love who found out his daughter had a tumor.....

Leave it at that, and thats being vague.
    No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    s_a_m_r_i_odeadeyeDupac
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and I felt it was quite contrived.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only once. Saw my father cry when our dog died. I was mad young at the time, but he had her for 15 years. It hit him hard
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    skpjr78Chi Snow