CB LOST IN REAL LIFE SMH

Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
oka i approached this girl today trying to get her number and shit everything was going good. i asked could i sit here she said ya so im like how u doing whats ya name. she tells me we start a lil convo so im like can i get to know ya better take ya out and she responds

"Nigga u was gettin to know but i guess u cant see that and i can already tell how u is from how u talk. u think u just gonna take me out get me home fck me and leave gtfo with that shit. all niggas is are dogs just like my last nigga and the one before that.

now im just in shock really in my head im like "O_o wtf i do to u girl clearly somebody done hurt ya feelings....and how she knew what i wanted to do"

this brings me to the question fellas/ladies have yall ever talked to or dated some sensitive ass person who still got there feelings in the hospital form there last relationship&u had to deal with some shit u didnt even do and how did u deal with it?.........u can tell ya story or just do yes&no along with how u dealt with it doesnt matter to me
NIKE...OMEGA_CONFLICTCashmoneyDuxSage WonderBodhi
«13456712

Replies

  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch saw through you.

    You're the sensitive one here.nh
    lechic wrote: »
    Next time don't treat a hoe like a lady.

    These right here.
    Ajackson17
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 24,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    nigga who taught u how to spell ??

    that's not nice.
    Ajackson17
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Trill, u wanted my attention, I been seein u type my name for weeks now and I ignored it, u even made a thread about me (thanks).

    Well now I have time to give u some attention, so dont run off now ma, wdup, lets get ur situation straightened out, literally.
    Ajackson17
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    nigga who taught u how to spell ??

    that's not nice.

    im sorry that wasnt me
    Ajackson17
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    edited January 2013
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    oka i approached this girl today trying to get her number and shit everything was going good. i asked could i sit here she said ya so im like how u doing whats ya name. she tells me we start a lil convo so im like can i get to know ya better take ya out and she responds

    "Nigga u was gettin to know but i guess u cant see that and i can already tell how u is from how u talk. u think u just gonna take me out get me home fck me and leave gtfo with that shit. all niggas is are dogs just like my last nigga and the one before that.

    now im just in shock really in my head im like "O_o wtf i do to u girl clearly somebody done hurt ya feelings....and how she knew what i wanted to do"

    this brings me to the question fellas/ladies have yall ever talked to or dated some sensitive ass person who still got there feelings in the hospital form there last relationship&u had to deal with some shit u didnt even do and how did u deal with it?.........u can tell ya story or just do yes&no along with how u dealt with it doesnt matter to me

    Whoa, whoa, whoa, now hold up there cowboy/girl...
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Trill 5015 is a GUY

    No im not i actually decided to stop trolling it got boring. i wanna be a serious poster so im back&this is the only account im gonna b using from now on. since its the only account i have with enough post to make threads but i am actually a girl.

    Are you a dyke?

    Cuz u clearly stated u were a female more than once, if u want I can pull up some more posts where u admit to being a chick.

    So what are u, what is it...explain. Think about it tho cuz ur answer might just ruin ur career.

    not really in one of my threads i said this is a old account alot of people use this account was made in 2003 i started posting in the start of 2012 do u honestly think i've been lurking that longthis account is used by me&10 other people some girls some guys "we are one&we are all" basically
    edwardnigmaNIKE...OMEGA_CONFLICT5th Lettercoop9889almighty breezeSage WonderFuriousOneMeroe
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 24,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    nigga who taught u how to spell ??

    that's not nice.

    im sorry that wasnt me

    Hacking isnt cool :(
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    edited January 2013
    i just addressed it i am just one poster of many who use this account what my fellow posters that use this account say in my leave is not my problem nor shall i give a fck
    NIKE...dwade206OMEGA_CONFLICTMeroe
  • Oh& @CB fuck your life now that came straight from the guy who owns this account now if another one of my posters uses this account claiming to be a girl dont be alarmed for she is
    NIKE...OMEGA_CONFLICTMeroe
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    pot....kettle
  • I was not aware that threadstarter was a faggot.

    Props @CB for bringing this to light.

    i did not know you where bound by ignorance?..............nigger
    KatAjackson17Gold_CertificateYoung GunnerDMTxTHCedwardnigmaNIKE...dwade206OMEGA_CONFLICTtha bauseVulcanRaven5th Lettersoulbrothercoop9889CashmoneyDuxSage WonderKaimiamivice305Dirty Sanchezjayvon32StoneColdMikeyFuriousOnea.mannMeroe
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here we go...............
    Ajackson17
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    edited January 2013
    Oh, I get it, u can say gay shit and just say someone else used ur account...cool.

    FOH lol, that shit aint gonna slide faggot, and neither is this:
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    had sex in a bathroom restaurant with this cute guy.

    it will slide like oil on a rock because i say so the simple fact that this account was made in 2003 is proof of my tale how else do u explain i dont know shit about the i.c before 2012? if i was here 9yrs doesnt that mean i would have to know just as much or more than u? hell i dont even know how to pull up shit from other threads and put them in another like your doing therefore my story rings true.

    anything else u wanna know i mean check my account it was made 2003 but my threads only go as far back are late 2011 i think......your move
    NIKE...OMEGA_CONFLICTSage WonderFuriousOneMeroe
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 38,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I get it, u can say gay shit and just say someone else used ur account...cool.

    FOH lol, that shit aint gonna slide faggot, and neither is this:
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    had sex in a bathroom restaurant with this cute guy.


    Wait...

    30sy0sijpg.gif
    edwardnigmapeterpiffinStoneColdMikeya.mann
  • I'll be back in a about a hour bout to go cook&eat leave anymore questions at the bottom of threa ill answer them all
    NIKE...OMEGA_CONFLICTSage WonderMeroe
«13456712
Sign In or Register to comment.