What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Honestly, what is it about the puss that make men just so....moronic?

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne is an admitted hoe himself, let's not act like there isn't a good possibility he DID knock a random chick up.
    playmaker88Solitary SoldierLUClEN
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,053 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    blackrain wrote: »
    Niggas really believe Wayne got that broad pregnant? Since when do niggas believe the words of admitted hoes/liars? Ya'll new niggas slipping...any chick that dedicates a book about her dick sucking exploits to her son is not to be trusted

i mean... she still kinda famous, i dont think she need to pull Lisa Raye tactics to get shine...

smh @ wayne tho... this nigga keep getting bitches pregnant and keeps getting his income looked at thus his rates keep increasing...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    a.mann
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know how much money it'd take for me to start thinkin' that impregnatin' Blac Chyna is something to be happy about...

Young StefGot Em ShookSolitary Soldier
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pussy feels good so its automatically desirable.

Its kinda a mental thing to its a rush for some to be doing shit their not supposed to do.

Then on top of all that most guys (even myself at times) lack the adequate discipline and self control to keep ourselves out of situations.

If some female we find attractive is interested we aren't quick to turn them down because there is that curiousity of "I wonder how she is in bed" this is combined with that feeling of exuberance which makes turning down pussy hard for some men.

Then we aren't as good at covering up shit as women are.

We do silly shit like leave unlocked cell phones, receipts, and other personal belongings out for any and all curious eyes and inquiring minds to see.
    blacktuxBussy_Getta
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    It's not the squirrels...

It's the nuts.
    rip.dilla
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these niggas thinkin with their dicks all the time. nh
    playmaker88
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only females knew the feeling of vaginal walls putting a head lock on ya dick ,only then would they understand.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    Shuffingtonrip.dilla
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,492 Regulator
    Wayne is an admitted hoe himself, let's not act like there isn't a good possibility he DID knock a random chick up.

Yeah any nigga who has 3 kids in a year is a hoe lol...but given that Superhead the only one who said something and Wayne proudly announced his past 4 baby mommas and kids, why not say shit now?
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

Yeah any nigga who has 3 kids in a year is a hoe lol...but given that Superhead the only one who said something and Wayne proudly announced his past 4 baby mommas and kids, why not say shit now?

she doing for him?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlHo50BZ5GjJrZqPU4C-lEFGmq7RCipOAyLTUCdxxAOc5MguM6GlBUrQ

either way Wayne known fruit cake that kiss men

he not the one to go to bat for....no homo
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just dont get how nggas wake up and make these 'wait a second, i GOT it' threads about these age old issues Lol

Nothin new about this shyt, just more ways to display it's outcomes
    blacktuxYoung Stef
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    From what I heard its power is why every brother in the world dress fly.
    Every baller that can afford it they cop the best ride, for the power of it.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    BigBallsNoWorriesYoung Stef
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our "manhoods" is the most powerful thing we had since birth so what not use it with the right females?
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Pussy ain't power.

Cuming is the true power and when men figure that out, these hoes will act up less and listen/obey more

Youngins....pay attention to this gospel on this here monday morning.

CHUUUUURRRCCCCHHH
    -Shive-
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Pussy ain't power.

Cuming is the true power and when men figure that out, these hoes will act up less and listen/obey more

Youngins....pay attention to this gospel on this here monday morning.

CHUUUUURRRCCCCHHH

Preach Church Tabernacle!

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    blacktuxAjackson17
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ever experienced truly great pussy you wouldn't question some of these mens actions that shits takes control over your soul and have you lost outchea in this world

Praise gawd yes lawd

see this is the problem.... There is no "Truly great Pussy"
    its just good and bad p*ssy. See The idea of p*ssy is what drives dudes crazy. The whole allure of p*ssy got grown ass men trying to stockpile the shyt as if p*ssy is gonna stop being released or something.

And Im sad to say that I too have been a victim. I havent gotten caught up though... but the idea of p*ssy is WAYYYYY WAYYY better than actual real life p*ssy. Real life real time p*ssy is still good though and fun to talk about but not worth f*cking your life up over.

So..I went up to the North West and man,...... I have never been so ambushed by hungry chicks... Shyt was crazy... these chicks were FAMISHED!!! grabbing my arms on some cave man shyt right. I swear brotha had to tell his self that at the end of the day.. its only P*ssy.... relax ... cause I couldve ran through soooooooooooo much up their.. goodness gracious.

Young Stef
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Ask a "Pimp called Slickback" he will give you all the answers you need

10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
    BigBallsNoWorriesYoung Stef
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.

The weakness of some dudes in here is.....baffling.

No one said shit about putting dudes over ass, no one said shit about rich or poor, I said simply why are men willing to risk their careers and livelihood over sex.

Everything doesn't have to be funny.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of my old skool co-workers favorite quotes. "If you continue to chase behind you'll always be behind."

Shyt is true.
    Young StefOz Mania
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,492 Regulator
    a.mann wrote: »

she doing for him?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlHo50BZ5GjJrZqPU4C-lEFGmq7RCipOAyLTUCdxxAOc5MguM6GlBUrQ

either way Wayne known fruit cake that kiss men

he not the one to go to bat for....no homo

Not going to bat for Wayne so much as it is confusion as to when hoes became the source of credible statements?
    Young Stef
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the power of the p-u-s-s-y

thats why every mothafucka in world dress fly

every baller who can afford it he cop the best ride

for the power of the p-u-s-s-y
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
    Young Stef
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.

The weakness of some dudes in here is.....baffling.

No one said shit about putting dudes over ass, no one said shit about rich or poor, I said simply why are men willing to risk their careers and livelihood over sex.

Everything doesn't have to be funny.

Same reason obese fucks still are in mcdonalds drive thru at 3 in the morning.

Or crack is known to kill but still sell as fast as a mcdouble

Pussy is a drug that only strong willed men can control they dosage
    Young Stefgem$toneOz Mania
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being moronic over such a thing in life as important as a woman's fountain is acceptable.
    Shizlansky