Honestly, what is it about the puss that make men just so....moronic?

Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit!Posts: 10,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I mean, if you look at all the public Ls that have happened recently to celebs:

Chris Humphrise marrying the most attention-starved broad in the universe.
Kanye then knocking up said broad

James Harden's $20,000 L

Wayne impregnating the industry's most HOF whore

Shanty Lo with 7+ BMs

General Pietraus's cover-up L

Kwame Kilpatrick

The senator that ran off with his Argentine broad for like three days

And then look at your basic Ls taken by regular folk when it comes to getting caught up. (The numerous postings on here)

I know is may seem like a generalization, but why does it seem like when in comes to sex in today's world, men are so weak-willed enough to allow pussy to simply fuck their lives up? Seriously, is it a lack of self-control? No daddy issues? I'd like to turn this into a serious discussion, but I'll just say "in b4 hoes run the world".

Thoughts?
PicoYoung_Chitlin

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 25,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucking Problems.
    SOWETOMeester
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    If we are to survive as a species, we have to be willing to reproduce. Animals fuck each other. That's just the way it is.
    Ajackson17Young StefYoung_Chitlin
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is the fact that some niggas don't get as much pussy as they lead on so every chick they see, they try to smash and get caught up. Idk, just a theory from what i see from everyday niggas from where im at *shrugs*
    Young StefMeester
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 49,977 Regulator
    they get too much money and think they invincible...
    petraeus has been fucking around on his wife since at least 03 tho...

a.mannex-soldier
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    What Eve did to Adam really set the tone for the rest of human history.

you mean the situation that god created set the tone for the rest of human history
    Young Stefrip.dilla
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mor...I mean Eve was being simple minded in time her genes got stronger when she produced @lechic and @empress_ so her fall has created better women.
    blacktuxHyenaKillaDarthRozayMorganFreemanKingCopper
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 10,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't everyone focus on the just celebs; what about everyday guys doing stupid shit for the ass (example: the various teachers getting caught smashing underage students)
    Young StefAbraxas
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    What Eve did to Adam really set the tone for the rest of human history.

you mean the situation that god created set the tone for the rest of human history

yeah. females be acting up and these dudes be lettin 'em
    rip.dilla44Since88
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vagina makes the world go round?
    rip.dillaDarthRozayKINGEC
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and Bill Clinton pretty much made infidelity acceptable in the united states.
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't understand how rich muhfukaz fall for the okey-doke. Shit is sickening.

As far as the general, that broad was intelligent and driven. I'm not sure he knew she had some crazy lurking in her. Although using regular email or whatever was very stupid on his part. Couldn't think he was too untouchable if he took those novice means of covering up
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 49,977 Regulator
    can't really blame kwame...
    i mean... have yall SEEN some of them argentinain females?
    Dirty SanchezYoung Stef
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 10,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm...you're mixing the two.

Kwame got caught with his mistress in Detriot as the mayor.

The politician that ran off worth the Argentine girlfriend name is Gov. Mark Sanford from South Carolina.

• shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? u found out shawty fuckin na u mad at me for no reason her pussy jump when u say my namePosts: 9,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ever experienced truly great pussy you wouldn't question some of these mens actions that shits takes control over your soul and have you lost outchea in this world

Praise gawd yes lawd
    Africa Unitedblacktux
    Ummm...you're mixing the two.

Kwame got caught with his mistress in Detriot as the mayor.

The politician that ran off worth the Argentine girlfriend name is Gov. Mark Sanford from South Carolina.
    bout to say....
    i was like, damn... "if memory serves correct, kwame had him a whole stable of bitches"
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 20,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta realize that a lot of these cats are sloppy and stupid already, pussy is just one thing that can ruin a nigga life when he loses control. Most these celebrities just lose sight and get caught up in being a celebrity with the money and the power attached to it. A broke nigga may be addicted to the control, or to the affection, whether he wants to admit that part or not. So its not the pussy, its the nigga that's the problem.
    whole lotta woman hating going on tho.....

shits kinda gay.... ijs...

KatYoung StefPurrAjackson17
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its pretty obvious. The people you named are famous and or rich. If they were a nobody working average jobs, they would be lucky to get any kinds of play from dime pieces. The chicks aint attracted to them, they are attracted to the fame and money.