What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Real Husbands and Second Generation Wayans Premiere Tonight on BET. Whose Watching?

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo that Common part was hilarious lmao...." i heard something about i cant believe"
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

goldenja
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, they gotta get rid of them music queues on Real Husbands. I don't remember them being in the first episode, but them generic ass beats just coming and going for no reason throughout the whole episode were distracting.

• ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for tonight's episode. Shouts to Kev buying a Miami Heat championship ring
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real housewives of hollywood was fuckin hilarious tonight prolly their best episode since it started so many quotables i cried laughin when Kevin said "When's da last time u had a hit Nelly, u cant even remember prolly da last time Duane was on TV"
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

focus
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,903 Regulator
    lol at kevin slapping robin thicke
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Kevin hart a damn fool
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• indyman87indyman87 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭
    That scene last night in the gym was the GOAT.
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin had me rolling making a smoothie during Nelly's fitness class Lol.
    J said he slapped about 3 songs out ya ass Lol
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    yo last episode was straight comedy

yo when he kissed the picture of nicole on the wall lmaoooooo
    Kev was roasting them cats last episode. Said Boris got a Tyra banks head. Lol@ him continuously getting stole on with some trick shit at the end of the episodes.
    south4life
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah great show. i like but b.e.t dont like keeping shows longer than a season so enjoy while yall can
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "IF BASKETBALL AIN'T IN THE MOVIE, YOU AIN'T IN THE MOVIE SHAKE!"
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    south4lifesoul rattler
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Robin thick and kevin hart fight had me dying. That shit was random as fuck lol. That's exactly how the fights go down on all them other shows. Hella uncalled for and over the top.

Robin: did kevin just slap me

jb smoove: he just slapped 3 songs out of yo ass.

the part when nelly was talking about his plan and the camera pans up to kevin hart was hilarious.
    "did this fool just do a confessional in my house?"
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

south4lifeIamtheVILLE
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gotta get rid of JB. He was already eh on Curb Yo Enthusiasm, but worked well with Larry David. He just completely unfunny on this though.

usmarin3IamtheVILLE
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm feeling both shows, I am glad we got some black shows on tv again
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• thenatureboythenatureboy Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some episodes on the DVR, need to get around to watching this.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 3rd episode was the funniest so far and hopefully it's a sign of things to come. 2nd Gen Wayans is cool I wasn't really expecting much from that anyway
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    LOL and smh@ that nigga messing up smashing Ester Baxter
    south4life
    Shane Mosley won...not in the ring, but you know what I mean
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this nigga s defense was hilarious
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole ending of the episode was hilarious...From the trainin wit JB to sparring wit Ali...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator
    Esther getting out of the pool was a beautiful sight. JB's a fool nigga has me cracking up the whole show.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esther baxter was on there?
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught up watching the last 3 episodes n yea its funny. Somethin to chill out to and laugh, but def not on some 'yo, did you see tht shyt!"

Kev vs. robin is a funy angle. JB Smoove is just a natural; every line he says, just off his voice, is comedy. Need more of the breakaway suits Lol

Mosley: Yo thats my girl
    Kev: Impossible.

• Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shane is winning. his bitch bad.
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE