What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Babymama Hypocrites

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Us men shit on a lot of single mothers because of their reasons of becoming one in the first place so if guys shit on them but are still fucking these women, are those guys hypocrites or it doesn't matter because they don't want nothing serious with them?
NIKE...Meta_Consciousbobbydrake2006VulcanRavenWill MunnyMax.

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 20,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    speak for yourself bruh
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aint worth the drama, hence why we smash and dash nigga!
    Max.Meester
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,652 Regulator
    *pulls up a chair*

*sips Starbucks*

*Waits for the bs excuses*
    UTDefense.jpg
    Young StefSkyler White
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    its the same with hoes IMO...niggas slander and belittle hoes, only to go to their local bar/lounge/club to find a one night stand...smh
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eating-popcorn-o-1.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

CashmoneyDuxbull6599
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pussy is pussy and just bcuz i fuck doesnt mean i commit..difference between fucking a single mom and marrying one..most niggas dont get involved with a single parent for the long term..shit is usually probationary until a clear picture has been established..

s_a_m_r_i_o
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I luv hoes

Hoes with kids
    Hoes without kids
    Hoes with homes
    Hoes with boyfriend
    Hoes with buss passes
    Hoes with pets
    Hoes with food stamps n bootleg cable

Stop being a bitch nigga
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    bull6599Meester
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucked two chicks that had kids

First one - I was 19 she was bout 32 year old elementary school teacher with kids. Met her on MySpace, and she said her husband had ED (Lmao) and needed to be satisfied.

Second one - I was 21 she was 19 with a 1 year old. Smashed numerous amount of times. Her sister wanted to fuck me after I slated her sister in the room next to hers. She came out the shower naked talking bout I forgot you was here and momma use to rub on my shoulders and chest all the time. Even twerk on my dick. And grabbed it later that night.

Didn't date her but I was cooled with her fam and her momma knew and didn't trip.
    (Really though?)
    Max.
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if men only fucked the type of females they would be happy to marry the world would be a different place and there wouldnt be much fucking going on.
    iwslmt.jpg
    Meta_Conscious7figzCrude_CashmoneyDux
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes who talk bad about single mothers yet have children themselves are bigger hypocrites...,
    Trollio Meta_ConsciousMsSouthernSkyler WhiteTheIraqCashmoneyDuxMax.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt have to agree with a hoe's ideology to fuck her.

I don't have any kids and I always dealt with those hoes in a responsible manner.

If niggaz were only fucking females that were wifey material a lot niggaz wouldnt ever get any pussy.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***no kids post***

***was born inside of wedlock post***

I don't really shit on single mothers per se...but I def fucks them
  • SocialAssassinRatiSocialAssassinRati Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    ayo......

shut the fuck up
    ibeCzE3L7NpZac.gif
    MorganFreemanKing
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just a judgement call on what role those women qualify for in our lives. A temporary position, but not what we want for the long term usually. Still other niggas are able to find love and happiness that way, more power to them.

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah if u out here not taking care of your kids and yet denounce single mothers, you're a hypocrite and a lame...
    Most of those bums ain't usually socially conscious enough to engage in those discussions so cutthebullshit...
    Dr.Chemix
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have no dignity left
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    Max.
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    Dudes who talk bad about single mothers yet have children themselves are bigger hypocrites...,

Yo avi gives off a single mother of 3 vibe

No diss
    JusDre313
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Single mothers that have a nee dude every month is hilarious to me these bitches be like

"With the babe 1-12-13 forever"

Next week

Single u dont need no nobody except my kids blah blah
    TheIraqbull6599JYo79
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I only fuck with pro-choice hoes, and I don't even support abortion. They want this dick, but still they know Im that last muthafucka they wanna have a baby with.
    2m4yw6c.png