Anyone saw marlons "A haunted house" yet?

Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Those other groups are cool and all But Wu Tang Is for the Children!!!!!At the 36th chamberPosts: 7,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I might be going tomorrow, is it worth the 10 dollars?

Replies

• Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Those other groups are cool and all But Wu Tang Is for the Children!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 7,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf I thought I posted this in lights camera action. can a mod move this please
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Hey this thread is better than half of those weak threads in The Reason anyway so I vote that it stays

dunno_shrug.gif

....and to answer your question, no I haven't seen it...looks asscheeks.
    Max.Built 4 cuban linx
  • Max.Max. Posts: 19,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf I thought I posted this in lights camera action. can a mod move this please

You can edit it bruh
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • Max.Max. Posts: 19,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N idk this shit looks awful
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be going tomorrow, is it worth the 10 dollars?

Just download it dude. When in doubt, bandwidth it out.

Built 4 cuban linxLou_CypherKINGECSneakDZA
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Those other groups are cool and all But Wu Tang Is for the Children!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 7,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have a computer. I'm on here mobile. I just read on imdb that it was bad, so I'll skip
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't pay to see it, but I did LOL at that, "I kick you in yo ghost balls!" in the trailer.
    Built 4 cuban linxMissK
  • BetaBeta YOUR SITE IS TRASHHH! *Bomb Drop* Posts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard it was an actually really funny from my movie buff friend but still looks ehh
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard it was an actually really funny from my movie buff friend but still looks ehh

Same. I heard it was funny. I still wouldn't see it though
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks funny imo, imma go see it this,week
    Built 4 cuban linx
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Don't have a computer. I'm on here mobile. I just read on imdb that it was bad, so I'll skip

You can't trust that shit when it come to nigga movies.

Don't be a menace got a 6.4.

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

yeah that's true, now that I think about it they be on there dissecting the hell outta movies
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    earned 18.1 milly opening weekend and occupied the #2 spot
    Already Home_17
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw i like marlon but the majority of his jokes consist of somebody just getting hit in the nuts
    5th LetterCashmoneyDux
    just saw it. it was hilarious
    edited January 2013
    Too many mixed reviews, I need one more from someone who saw it... like SOA : yay or nay

Edit: Nevamind see it for myself
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're not too full of yourself to enjoy low-brow humor, it's a great movie that makes you laugh out loud from start to finish. I'm not mad I paid for it at all.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    naw i like marlon but the majority of his jokes consist of somebody just getting hit in the nuts
    yeah fuck that cracka humor an farting and corny shit like that.. shit corny not to say i wont watch it online or something just to see whats up but not really a fan of that type of humor
    edited January 2013
    I left within the first 45 min of the movie, I made it to "night 10" but couldnt get past that. I kept waiting for cedric the entertainer but got restless so I got up and left there were a few funny moments but not enough to keep me in my seat. Plus the dialogue when marlon and his girl were home alone came off and sounded scripted. Some of the racial humor also gave a awkward vibe in the theatre that kind of made ya cringe
    Spoiler:
    . For the most part I barely cracked a smile some parts were dead on funny but the majority of the scenes were corny stretched out too long
    Spoiler:
    , and sometimes predictable but then again I didnt see it all the way through..

Funny moments
    Spoiler:

Im not counting marlon out I just wasnt feeling this one.. Still has Scary movie 1 & 2 & dont be a menace on his resume...

• ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

Wait, so you think those movies deserve better than that??!!!!
    RawAce
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

Scary Movie got a 6.1

Scary Movie 2 got a 5.0

etc.

Wait, so you think those movies deserve better than that??!!!!

Yes, yes they do.
    Already Home_17
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it today shit was better than I expected it's pretty funny.....marlon still got those crazy ass jokes
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left within the first 45 min of the movie, I made it to "night 10" but couldnt get past that. I kept waiting for cedric the entertainer but got restless so I got up and left there were a few funny moments but not enough to keep me in my seat. Plus the dialogue when marlon and his girl were home alone came off and sounded scripted. Some of the racial humor also gave a awkward vibe in the theatre that kind of made ya cringe
    Spoiler:
    . For the most part I barely cracked a smile some parts were dead on funny but the majority of the scenes were corny stretched out too long
    Spoiler:

Funny moments
    Spoiler:

Im not counting marlon out I just wasnt feeling this one.. Still has Scary movie 1 & 2 & dont be a menace on his resume...

and mo money bruh
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Funny moments
    Spoiler:

and mo money bruh

cant believe I forgot that one mo money is a straight classic,gotta add that to the list as well.. thanks for reminding me