10k the hard way

700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strongPlap City, FLAPosts: 10,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
preciate all you fuckboys and girls for providing me with material to kill yall and get 10k lols

i dont make jokes, i just kill yall with the truth

now im set to retire, im tired of makin yall fuck ass people laugh
Chase N BundlezSleepwalkingInJapanpurpngoldGettinLoDr. StitchPico

Replies

• Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful thread
    El PayasoPico
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO ME Posts: 18,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rarely laugh out loud in real life when I give an lol. Congrats though...
    Dirty Sanchez
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,966 Regulator
    Never try PCP
    Dirty SanchezEl Payaso
    Never try PCP

why not
    JokerKingEl Payaso
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never try PCP

i dont kno shit bout no pcp
    JokerKingEl Payaso
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,966 Regulator
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Never try PCP

i dont kno shit bout no pcp

And you don't wanna know...
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »

They always said laughter is the way to a bitches heart...I personally think its dick and money, but I digress.
    Billy_PonchoCashmoneyDux
    Never try PCP

why not

Looks like its too late for you
    Dirty Sanchez
    edited January 2013

They always said laughter is the way to a bitches heart...I personally think its dick and money, but I digress.

that shit true as fuck

most of the bitches i got i got form makin em laugh

i kno i got em when i dont even say shit thats funny and them bitches still laugh

i just gon head and pull my dick out on them hoes
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congratulations. i guess that beats 100 million the harder way (nh).
    congratulations. i guess that beats 100 million the harder way (nh).

it dont
    I knew this guy on PCP. He would wake up naked somewhere in the alley smelling like wild turkey and Budweiser. This nigga be thinking white people were following him.

THERES NO HOPE WITH DOPE!

that shit true as fuck

most of the bitches i got i got form makin em laugh

i kno i got em when i dont even say shit thats funny and them bitches still laugh

i just gon head and pull my dick out on them hoes

Realer words couldnt be typed...I cs that one heavy.
    So u freeposting in a desperate attempt for lol's, Sanchez?

U got 4k to go to catch up to him, just give up, it isnt gonna happen.
    700SneakDZADirty SanchezCashmoneyDux
    I knew this guy on PCP. He would wake up naked somewhere in the alley smelling like wild turkey and Budweiser. This nigga be thinking white people were following him.

i knew a dude who would just get drunk and sleep under cars in the club parkin lot, smash plates over his head and shit

they had to stop this nigga from jumpin off a building, i said they cause i wanted to see that so bad

the shit that took the cake is when he got drunk, claimed he was seein the devil and ran down the street screamin
    Dirty Sanchez
    6294079_460s.jpg

freepost thread

omg-a-burglar_c_346464.jpg
    Dirty Sanchez

i knew a dude who would just get drunk and sleep under cars in the club parkin lot, smash plates over his head and shit

they had to stop this nigga from jumpin off a building, i said they cause i wanted to see that so bad

the shit that took the cake is when he got drunk, claimed he was seein the devil and ran down the street screamin

This older nigga showed up to a house party fucked up off that wet. I was in high school and this nigga goes in the middle of everyone, takes off his clothes, and starts masturbating in the middle of the party in front of everyone! Needless to say, nigga got his ass whooped and thrown out. He kept trying to come back in all night.
    So u freeposting in a desperate attempt for lol's, Sanchez?

U got 4k to go to catch up to him, just give up, it isnt gonna happen.

No sir, as a fellow freeposter every plap thread will be getting atleast 2-3 freeposts, as a way to show respect nh.

This older nigga showed up to a house party fucked up off that wet. I was in high school and this nigga goes in the middle of everyone, takes off his clothes, and starts masturbating in the middle of the party in front of everyone! Needless to say, nigga got his ass whooped and thrown out. He kept trying to come back in all night.

lol yea he would have to get his ass wooped

i forgot them texas niggas be on that shit
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u should make some money and give a fucc about the lols

props tho