What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,816 Regulator
    I also think that the Warriors dont need KD, neither the Thunder. The latter need more help.

Two much shooters for the warriors, too much alphas for the Thunder.

Imo KD need to go the Wizards.

A first round team in the Thunder doesn't need KD
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    Alpha_Ambition Olorun22
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good half. I'm glad Dwight finally showed up for a game and Taurean Prince gonna be a all star in the next 2-3 years

justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots 2 rings in 3 years, fuck I care about a draft right now?
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Good half. I'm glad Dwight finally showed up for a game and Taurean Prince gonna be a all star in the next 2-3 years

Quoting this is dumb. You dont know for a fact negro.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    Beta
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is not Fina b an all-star lmao, not in no couple years at least
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Neither is Krit but you still holding on to his potential

Let that nigga be optimistic

KRIT best rapper alive
    BetaR.D.Peezy_Jenkinsits....JOHN Binfamous114KamPushMeFigoPeace_79Breezy_Kilroycoop9889IceBergTaylor
    Neither is Krit but you still holding on to his potential

Let that nigga be optimistic

"Not Interested"
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where the crude posts at?
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,816 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »
    where the crude posts at?

Post em if they qualify lol
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    edited May 5
    The thing is nobody cares that niggas don't be knowing what the fuck you talking about

I called niggas out for bickering about shit that had shit to do with ball or niggas coming in here on their Breakfast club shit in here(ironic now)

But it's niggas like you who don't know shit about ball who rather bicker, this the only time you get to contribute to the thread
    (nigga said I rather bicker when he been chasing me for weeks, don't believe me? Scroll up....)
    I've probably made posts about half the teams in the NBA in here in some way based on what I saw. I can't remember you talking about one team/player that wasn't surface shit

I'll call niggas out for saying shit that can't be stood on but acting like it's fact, I'm not going attack a nigga opinion

There's a whole thread and probably more with that KD/Bron shit

yall wanna call me out for going against shit that most of y'all niggas who don't know shit believe, cool

But make sure you go back and list every time I went against the mass of non knowing, no reach having niggas like you and was proved right.(when has this ever happened?????).fuck back on the sidewalk you alligator river sipping, cuff Jeaned, high top hurrache, duck dynasty graphic tee,(bruh think I'm white lmaoooo) wearing ass fool

Posted for the irony
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

R.D.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MR.CJ responding to @D.D.S. 's recommendation of being banned for a year
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    BBB might take over Nike

You should be banned for a year

BBB>>>>DDS
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

infamous114lord nemesisD.D.S.R.D.Tommy bilfiger
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is nobody cares that niggas don't be knowing what the fuck you talking about

I called niggas out for bickering about shit that had shit to do with ball or niggas coming in here on their Breakfast club shit in here(ironic now)

But it's niggas like you who don't know shit about ball who rather bicker, this the only time you get to contribute to the thread
    (nigga said I rather bicker when he been chasing me for weeks, don't believe me? Scroll up....)
    I've probably made posts about half the teams in the NBA in here in some way based on what I saw. I can't remember you talking about one team/player that wasn't surface shit

I'll call niggas out for saying shit that can't be stood on but acting like it's fact, I'm not going attack a nigga opinion

There's a whole thread and probably more with that KD/Bron shit

yall wanna call me out for going against shit that most of y'all niggas who don't know shit believe, cool

But make sure you go back and list every time I went against the mass of non knowing, no reach having niggas like you and was proved right.(when has this ever happened?????).fuck back on the sidewalk you alligator river sipping, cuff Jeaned, high top hurrache, duck dynasty graphic tee,(bruh think I'm white lmaoooo) wearing ass fool

Posted for the irony

Flagged cause you a hoe

Lmaooo how all my posts in here come from you

My nigga chilllllllll
    AP21MallyGFigoBreezy_Kilroy
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Raptors are so pussy. These niggas have just accepted defeat. Canadians are trash

Fact... Only 1 Canadian is on and has ever been on this or any other raptors team. Fucking idiot.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at least he ain't say Clyde was better than Jordan. I remember that was an actual thing for a while
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

• DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at least he ain't say Clyde was better than Jordan. I remember that was an actual thing for a while

just as bad !
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
    Maywood
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebron and PG13 coming to Atlanta.

Super team
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    King_MOEbra