What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Man Stole Dad’s Body From Cemetery, Hid It In Basement Freezer In Hopes Of Resurrection

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
clarence-bright-detroit.jpg?w=640&h=390

DETROIT – Police arrested a man Tuesday in the theft of his father’s corpse, which was taken from a cemetery before it could be buried and was found in the son’s basement.
Scroll down for news video

Clarence Bright‘s 48-year-old son was arrested with another man when officers found them with an empty casket inside a van at a gas station, Officer George Day said.

Police did not disclose a motive for the theft of the body.

“The details, his mental state , I can’t comment on,” Stephens said.

Fox 2 News Detroit reports that the body was found in a freezer and that the son allegedly stole it because he believed he could resurrect his father.

Bright’s final earthly journey was supposed to end Saturday at Gethsemane Cemetery on Detroit’s east side, but soggy ground from recent rain postponed the burial of the 93-year-old.

The casket was placed near a chapel or a mausoleum on cemetery grounds and remained there through Monday morning when it was reported stolen, said Leon Jones, a mortician’s assistant at Swanson Funeral Home, which handled Bright’s funeral.

“This is a very, very bizarre situation,” Jones said.

Acting on a tip that a white van had been seen at the cemetery around the time the body was taken, police spotted one parked at a gas station Tuesday, with the men and the empty casket inside, Day said.

Within an hour, investigators contacted by family located Bright’s body a few blocks away in the basement of a bungalow that belongs to the arrested son, Sgt. Eren Stephens said.

“Nothing seems to be wrong with the body,” Day told reporters. “Hopefully, the family can now get the body back and give it a proper burial.”

Police declined to release the names of Bright’s son or the 38-year-old man who was with him. They had not been charged and the theft remained under investigation.

Across the street, resident Terri Gaines, 36, said she didn’t ha
ve much contact with Bright’s son.

“He’s so quiet. He just goes in and out. He never had company,” Gaines said.
Jones said there was nothing unusual at the weekend funeral.

“People come in, they’re grieving,” he said. “We just try to comfort people.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVi22go7mfx_zMZd1iAX1NiFbRYpVDiX-5XoTv-mnV-v_vxgsCRBRwNJN3IQ
tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]

Replies

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol sounds like roy jones son
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black jesus?
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Plap Star wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    black jesus?

i kno a dude named black jesus

he a crackhead, and on any given night a couple years ago you could see him sittin outside bk with a circle of homeless/crackhead people surroundin him while he preach about life

shit was hilarious cause he would stop preachin and ask you for a dollar or a nik when you passed lol

he need a reality show
    unspoken_respect
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    black jesus?

i kno a dude named black jesus

he a crackhead, and on any given night a couple years ago you could see him sittin outside bk with a circle of homeless/crackhead people surroundin him while he preach about life

shit was hilarious cause he would stop preachin and ask you for a dollar or a nik when you passed lol

he need a reality show

while you bullshittin, he really do

his name been black jesus forever

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Young Stefunspoken_respect
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when people try to play God.stay in your lane.Pops lived his life
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
    Young Stefunspoken_respect
    I hate when people try to play God.stay in your lane.Pops lived his life
    shut up nigga
    TheRicanKingbull6599Ajackson17CashmoneyDux
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo thought shit was gonna be lke this..

acgZAwcF.gif

StoneColdMikeySo ILL
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga knew damn well.....
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call my nigga Kabuto for impure world resurrection

Animania posters know that reference
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    He's too old for that nonsense, nigga knows full well he shoulda got the Dragonballs out for the police...

Once you under Edo Tensei, you are immortal. Fuck a philosopher's stone bruh

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
    no diss to fma

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even his father's picture looks like he's laughing at him saying ”You fucked up didn't you?”
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

Ajackson17Young StefCashmoneyDuxSo ILL
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m4b4fdHu421r2dn6eo1_400.jpg

Thats why Jay is the GOAT.

Unless, you know the seals to Edo Tensei and at the precise moment you are able to break the seal, you are practically an immortal slave. White folks would have been done this to us and slavery wouldn't have ever ended. We all would be edo tensei right about now.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resurrection? lol?
    bruh, if he comes back to life that's not your dad that's the devil himself.
    Gold_CertificateYoung Stef
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    Young Stef