I Hope You Guys Are Happy...Shawty Lo's Reality Show Got Cancelled Due To The Petition (UPDATE)

MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
UPDATE : VIDEO - Shawty Lo Talks About His Show Being Cancelled http://urbfeed.com/?p=3012

30,000 signatures for a reality show.
People sure know how to choose their battles.

UPDATE NEW PETITION TO PUT THE SHOW BACK ON
http://www.change.org/petitions/oxygen-network-put-shawty-lo-and-baby-mamas-back-on-the-air?utm_campaign=action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=url_share&utm_campaign=url_share_before_sign

Mr.BocarioilledoutJokerKingValentinez A. KaiserblakfyahkingChicitya.mannpurpngoldROZAYTABERNACLEaka_OGamenhotepivMorganFreemanKingsouth4lifeatribecalledgabitexas409bankrupt ballerVIBEunspoken_respectBlackAX410BOSSExcellenceMuhannadjayvon32Billy_PonchoBARON_$AMEDI

Replies

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >Clicked the link to see what the big deal was
    >Show was titled "All My Babies’ Mamas"

or4kQ.jpg
    Young Stefchiyosuke
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dey liiiiike bwoy you a fooooooo
    Na na na
    Dey liiike bwoy you a foooooo
    Na na na
  • MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    Gooner wrote: »
    smh I'm sure his families could have used that money you niggas should be ashamed ... Same ppl tune in for all those vh1 shows tho
    Exactly what im saying black people have wayyy more problems than how shawty lo lives.
    gnsBARON_$AMEDIMzKB
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MazterChef wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »
    smh I'm sure his families could have used that money you niggas should be ashamed ... Same ppl tune in for all those vh1 shows tho
    Exactly what im saying black people have wayyy more problems than how shawty lo lives.

one of our problems is public relations...
    illedoutblack caesarBARON_$AMEDILUClEN
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will move on to Basketball wives, love and hip hop and RHOA and get that drivel off the air.
    Least of black peoples problems.

every little bit helps. Sometimes you gotta crawl before you walk. Getting people together for something like this was a good start. Keep that momentum going and channel it towards other issues.
    Young Steftexas409BARON_$AMEDIJudah Back
  • Max.Max. Posts: 19,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 bandzzz for a shizow
    atribecalledgabi
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,896 Regulator
    Hopefully they will move on to Basketball wives, love and hip hop and RHOA and get that drivel off the air.

no it isn't...

reality tv has always been the bane to black folk existence.

Jerry Springer, Riki Lake, Jenny Jones, Maury and even Donahue hold a bit of the blame for why white folk look at us a certain way and why black folk think the way they do.

i hope they go after Honey Boo Boo next. bitch had a baby with six toes and nobody finds that strange?
    SleepwalkingInJapanrip.dillaMrSoutCityKINGEC
  • MasterALFrankMasterALFrank nothing from something. bitch country.Posts: 9,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't give a shit
    CainStewMzKBKai
  • MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭

no it isn't...

reality tv has always been the bane to black folk existence.

Jerry Springer, Riki Lake, Jenny Jones, Maury and even Donahue hold a bit of the blame for why white folk look at us a certain way and why black folk think the way they do.

i hope they go after Honey Boo Boo next. bitch had a baby with six toes and nobody finds that strange?

Then why not go after maury, or Jerry springer, why when record labels put on wack artists black people bash the rapper instead of the label? Why dont blacks ever go after the people who own the companies or the people who own the show? this crabs in a barrel shit is hilarious you think you won by cutting shawty lo's pay (which he could have used to help his family) but you wont dare attack the channels or the major companies.
    gnsamenhotepivMR.CJ