What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Outerwear

buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
What type of jackets yall rocking and where you gettin em from?? I've come to accept that I'm a way bigger fan of summer clothes than winter but I be cold as fuck and don't have much jackets and sweaters. I need to step my winter wardrobe up.
BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
#VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive

Replies

• taebootaeboo Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a guy but I think every dude should have a few outerwear options depending on where he lives. If you live in a colder climate you should have a varsity jacket, a peacoat, and a heavy parka. Also try and buy the best quality you can afford, a coat is not something you buy cheap...
    zombiebuttuh_bvince_vince
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peacoats and moto jackets for the win
    jean jackets for woman never go out of style

Old Navy/Gap
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Preciate the advice. I got a peacoat but it always rains in Seattle so I can barely wear it. Everyone wears Northface windbreakers out here but they don't look fashionable to me and don't keep me warm.

I bought this jacket from Gap the other day..

baltic-anorak-jacket-blue.jpg

I used to wear varsity baseball jackets in high school. Where yall think is a good place to get a more plain one?

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh if you're in Seattle... cop a dope McIntosh.. you can dress it up or down and be fly...

jcrew-mac.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

MzKBking hassan
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Preciate the advice. I got a peacoat but it always rains in Seattle so I can barely wear it. Everyone wears Northface windbreakers out here but they don't look fashionable to me and don't keep me warm.

I bought this jacket from Gap the other day..

baltic-anorak-jacket-blue.jpg

I used to wear varsity baseball jackets in high school. Where yall think is a good place to get a more plain one?

You can go to H&M or topman they have them, or check out your local department store. They were a big trend this fall so you should find a nice one on sale...
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get you a trench coat, or hit H & M like Taeboo suggest, or Urban Outfitters. Or you can hit a thrift store and find some dope shit in there as well
    GettinLo
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My homeboy was talkin about varsity jawns at H&M too. Good lookin.

• MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    leather bomber jacket

pWIL1-13496194v250.jpg

pWIL1-12367775v250.jpg