Killa Cam top 5 Dead or Alive in NY!!!

internationalinternational Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't care about where y'all goin place him in that top 5, but he IN THAT!
dwade206soul rattlerNothingButTheTruth[Deleted User]TheBossmanAristo_V300miamivice305

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    easily
    Top 5 GOAT thread of the day

international
  • internationalinternational Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    Not better than Slick Rick
    etc

Krs is a legend, so is Kane and Slick Rick, the originators...but if there's space for Jay then there's also for Cam alongside him, Cam is lyrically on Jay's level...granted with more immature and slightly more ignorant content, but Jay's got plenty of that himself...in terms of skills, if Jay there Cam right alongside....in his children of the corn days he made it more than obvious that he was a beast and that he could hang with the best of them on that tip!
    And_So_It_BurnsReggie80soul rattlerhnic1978rageDWO
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Top 5 WOAT thread of the day

C/S

Its Right up there with that "TI talks about being compared to Pac" Thread, where TI is actually the person that compared TI to Pac.

Nah t.i a clown and what he said was absurd!
    The Recipe
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about where y'all goin place him in that top 5, but he IN THAT!

8k0zEb1rnvwt1.gif
    And_So_It_BurnsTheIraqsoul rattler
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam is only top 5 Harlem.....
    soul rattler
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5 WOAT thread of the year

fixed*
    and its still January
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

Krs is a legend, so is Kane and Slick Rick, the originators...but if there's space for Jay then there's also for Cam alongside him, Cam is lyrically on Jay's level...granted with more immature and slightly more ignorant content, but Jay's got plenty of that himself...in terms of skills, if Jay there Cam right alongside....in his children of the corn days he made it more than obvious that he was a beast and that he could hang with the best of them on that tip!

LOL at this nonsense, Cam doesn't even have a album above 4 mics (SDE). Cam was never an elite mc to the likes of Nas, Big, Jay, he was always a second tier rapper to me.
    soul rattler
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    When that new Cam album droppin???????
    Cam is like a Rasheed Wallace type nigga, he was never quite a superstar, but he is ignorant and funny so niggas were fans of them.
    YapatnaJBReggie80soul rattler
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

LOL at this nonsense, Cam doesn't even have a album above 4 mics (SDE). Cam was never an elite mc to the likes of Nas, Big, Jay, he was always a second tier rapper to me.
    Sorry to inform you homie, jay ain't in the Nas tier either...like I done said, wherever you put Jay put Cam right alongside him..I consider Purple Haze his best album, not even SDE....shyt's a classic, SDE and Come home with me are albums worth 4 mics...
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

Sorry to inform you homie, jay ain't in the Nas tier either...like I done said, wherever you put Jay put Cam right alongside him..I consider Purple Haze his best album, not even SDE....shyt's a classic, SDE and Come home with me are albums worth 4 mics...

Nooooooooo.........you know you just derailed your own thread it's over bruh jay and nas here we go for the#1,734,534 time.
    MorganFreemanKing
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

Nooooooooo.........you know you just derailed your own thread it's over bruh jay and nas here we go for the#1,734,534 time.
    Rofl...I stand by that too...sorry but Jay cannot fuck with Nas at any level, I would give him flow over Nas but that's it...I will also say that Jay's album are very overrated, specially reasonable doubt which Jay been stuck down people's throats the idea of it being a classic and placing it alongside, ready to die, or illmatic, or all eyes on me, the chronic, doggystyle, when that's never been the case...His albums always fall short of being classics like the ones named, always get like around 3 tracks that fuck it up from being a classic....IF I had to I'd give Jay the Black Album the nod.
    edited January 2013
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

Rofl...I stand by that too...sorry but Jay cannot fuck with Nas at any level, I would give him flow over Nas but that's it...I will also say that Jay's album are very overrated, specially reasonable doubt which Jay been stuck down people's throats the idea of it being a classic and placing it alongside, ready to die, or illmatic, or all eyes on me, the chronic, doggystyle, when that's never been the case...His albums always fall short of being classics like the ones named, always get like around 3 tracks that fuck it up from being a classic (cant play it all the way through)....IF I had to I'd give Jay the Black Album the nod.
  • achewon87achewon87 Midnight Marauder SDF-1Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a_list wrote: »
    Cam is only top 5 Harlem.....

How about 7th and shit is still debatable...

Big L
    Kool Moe Dee
    Biz Markie
    McGriff
    Vaste Aire
    Immortal Technique

internationalThe Recipeusmarin3a_listMorganFreemanKinggenocidecuttermiamivice305
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

emgirls.gif

tpainvschocolatedropkev.gif

achewon87Supreme_Mind999
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun
    Not better than Big L
    Not better than Rakim
    Not better than Kane
    Not better than KRS
    etc

emgirls.gif

tpainvschocolatedropkev.gif
    Fo real? Always that shyt...why don't you go and bring up some quotes when the nigga was rhyming and holdin his own alongside big l and mase on them children of the corn days? Y'all niggaz real funny.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,131 Regulator
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I like cam'ron but ya'll I.C cats be ODing..TOP 5 tho? Ya'll effing bugging
    Cam wasn't even the second best rapper in Children of the Corn. SMH
    NothingButTheTruthSolitary SoldierMorganFreemanKing
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not better than Biggie
    Not better than Nas
    Not better than Jay
    Not better than Pun