Nasty Gal Dem **Stories of Nasty Girls**

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone knows at least one nasty girl. I know a few. Swallowers, toe suckers, butt lickers, trainers, stupid human tricks, whatever...

Tell us a story of some of the nastiest shit you've ever known a bitch to do.
NIKE...dwade206

Replies

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who care tho b? It's 2013.. If you haven't learned to peep the signs by now, you destined to crash anyway.. Your thread sucks and reflects the type of man you are.. Niggas like you keep nickel and dime pimps in business..
    SionMdizzle9000700JokerKinggnsOsirus_Jenkinsa.mannCashmoneyDuxblackgod813WhoisDonG???
    Who care tho b? It's 2013.. If you haven't learned to peep the signs by now, you destined to crash anyway.. Your thread sucks and reflects the type of man you are.. Niggas like you keep nickel and dime pimps in business..

Shut the fuck up while a grown nigga teachin' If you ain't got no stories then sit your ass in the corner and don't speak unless you're Gaddamn spoken to.
    Bitch how you grown qnd ur avi is a cartoon tho? Nah b..I dont believe you..I think u just a lil nigga that got a couple dumb bitches to buy what you're selling..kick rocks lil man..you minor league
    SionBK Productdeadeye
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carry on...
    Baybey

Shut the fuck up while a grown nigga teachin' If you ain't got no stories then sit your ass in the corner and don't speak unless you're Gaddamn spoken to.
    Bitch how you grown qnd ur avi is a cartoon tho? Nah b..I dont believe you..I think u just a lil nigga that got a couple dumb bitches to buy what you're selling..kick rocks lil man..you minor league

I told you to shut the fuck up until you're spoken to. Now you wish to derail my thread... Tisk Tisk. Loser on some Cortez. What's next, some Dickies and a Pendleton? I'm out here gettin' pussy and you on some fake ass gangbanger shit, runnin up on dudes you fuckin' fag. No wonder you derailed my thread, you fake ass homo thug. GTFOH.
    First and foremost..you're welcome peasant...

you have to have a thread before it's derailed...you call this thirst via text a thread? Who comes to a male dominated forum and creates a thread like this tho? You posted like niggas know you..nobody knows nor cares about you b but you wanna talk about sexual exploits like you plugged..no you not plugged b...start over with some real heat before you post another thread..and when you reply, keep in mind that I'm bored..you'll only add fuel to the fire...

Bitch
    illestni99ainneBK Product
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go away you fuckin' customer. You lost. I can take your losing even further, but for now I just need you to get a life.
    Go away you fuckin' customer. You lost. I can take your losing even further, but for now I just need you to get a life.
    The only thing that needs life is ur reply b..

Try again tho..we rootin for you b
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread crashed with the quickness lol
    Recaptimus_Prime360a.mannblack caesarCP203
  • 700700 I just want the money baby, I just want the money Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder did nike cortez read the thread or even kno if he postin in the right thread

cause the shit he postin is not makin sense to me
    NIKE...
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jet Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    CC_Will wrote: »
    LOL @ a chick swallowing being nasty, fuck are you 15?

it is kinda nasty tho when you think about it

even today i be like "damn bitch you nasty" but i be smilin while i say it

Nah, if she gonna let me nut in her mouth, she needs to get rid of it. I ain't tryna see that shit...
    gnsillestni99ainne
  • 700700 I just want the money baby, I just want the money Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ a chick swallowing being nasty, fuck are you 15?

it is kinda nasty tho when you think about it

even today i be like "damn bitch you nasty" but i be smilin while i say it

Nah, if she gonna let me nut in her mouth, she needs to get rid of it. I ain't tryna see that shit...

aint even no let for me, im tryin to nut in the bitch mouth whether she want me to or not
    Here comes the pep rally and cheer squad..give it up for them popped ass hoes b..lol

englishdude
  • Dr. StitchDr. Stitch Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    this bitch i fucked with last summer wanted to jump in the tub and piss on me, have me return the favor to her, all while her parents were asleep in the next room in that quiet ass, creaky ass house. the worst part is the goddamn bathroom door didnt have a lock.

i wouldnt have minded pissing on her tho

you was gon let the bitch give you a golden shower

wtf type of freak shit you on

Molly aint no joke...
    700gnsillestni99ainneGo figure
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    this bitch i fucked with last summer wanted to jump in the tub and piss on me, have me return the favor to her, all while her parents were asleep in the next room in that quiet ass, creaky ass house. the worst part is the goddamn bathroom door didnt have a lock.

i wouldnt have minded pissing on her tho

you was gon let the bitch give you a golden shower

wtf type of freak shit you on

bruh once u been with a squirter for years, getting pissed on dont scare u.

but i didnt even know this chick a whole 2 weeks i dont get down with random hoes like that
    gnsdakidfrankieHarlemThumzUpDesi_416Osirus_JenkinsCashmoneyDux
    These nasty girls and their filthy reactions..

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches be arguing
    NIKE...