What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nasty Gal Dem **Stories of Nasty Girls**

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone knows at least one nasty girl. I know a few. Swallowers, toe suckers, butt lickers, trainers, stupid human tricks, whatever...

Tell us a story of some of the nastiest shit you've ever known a bitch to do.
madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
NIKE...dwade206

Replies

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who care tho b? It's 2013.. If you haven't learned to peep the signs by now, you destined to crash anyway.. Your thread sucks and reflects the type of man you are.. Niggas like you keep nickel and dime pimps in business..

SionMdizzle9000700Idiopathic JokergnsOsirus_Jenkinsa.mannCashmoneyDuxblackgod813WhoisDonG???
    Who care tho b? It's 2013.. If you haven't learned to peep the signs by now, you destined to crash anyway.. Your thread sucks and reflects the type of man you are.. Niggas like you keep nickel and dime pimps in business..

Shut the fuck up while a grown nigga teachin' If you ain't got no stories then sit your ass in the corner and don't speak unless you're Gaddamn spoken to.
    Bitch how you grown qnd ur avi is a cartoon tho? Nah b..I dont believe you..I think u just a lil nigga that got a couple dumb bitches to buy what you're selling..kick rocks lil man..you minor league

SionBK Productdeadeye
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut the fuck up while a grown nigga teachin' If you ain't got no stories then sit your ass in the corner and don't speak unless you're Gaddamn spoken to.
    Bitch how you grown qnd ur avi is a cartoon tho? Nah b..I dont believe you..I think u just a lil nigga that got a couple dumb bitches to buy what you're selling..kick rocks lil man..you minor league

I told you to shut the fuck up until you're spoken to. Now you wish to derail my thread... Tisk Tisk. Loser on some Cortez. What's next, some Dickies and a Pendleton? I'm out here gettin' pussy and you on some fake ass gangbanger shit, runnin up on dudes you fuckin' fag. No wonder you derailed my thread, you fake ass homo thug. GTFOH.
    First and foremost..you're welcome peasant...

you have to have a thread before it's derailed...you call this thirst via text a thread? Who comes to a male dominated forum and creates a thread like this tho? You posted like niggas know you..nobody knows nor cares about you b but you wanna talk about sexual exploits like you plugged..no you not plugged b...start over with some real heat before you post another thread..and when you reply, keep in mind that I'm bored..you'll only add fuel to the fire...

Bitch

illestni99ainneBK Product
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go away you fuckin' customer. You lost. I can take your losing even further, but for now I just need you to get a life.
    madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
    Go away you fuckin' customer. You lost. I can take your losing even further, but for now I just need you to get a life.
    The only thing that needs life is ur reply b..

Try again tho..we rootin for you b

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread crashed with the quickness lol
    Recaptimus_Prime360a.mannblack caesarCP203
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder did nike cortez read the thread or even kno if he postin in the right thread

cause the shit he postin is not makin sense to me
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    NIKE...
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    CC_Will wrote: »
    LOL @ a chick swallowing being nasty, fuck are you 15?

it is kinda nasty tho when you think about it

even today i be like "damn bitch you nasty" but i be smilin while i say it

Nah, if she gonna let me nut in her mouth, she needs to get rid of it. I ain't tryna see that shit...
    gnsillestni99ainne
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ a chick swallowing being nasty, fuck are you 15?

it is kinda nasty tho when you think about it

even today i be like "damn bitch you nasty" but i be smilin while i say it

Nah, if she gonna let me nut in her mouth, she needs to get rid of it. I ain't tryna see that shit...

aint even no let for me, im tryin to nut in the bitch mouth whether she want me to or not

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Here comes the pep rally and cheer squad..give it up for them popped ass hoes b..lol

englishdude
  • Dr. StitchDr. Stitch Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    this bitch i fucked with last summer wanted to jump in the tub and piss on me, have me return the favor to her, all while her parents were asleep in the next room in that quiet ass, creaky ass house. the worst part is the goddamn bathroom door didnt have a lock.

i wouldnt have minded pissing on her tho

you was gon let the bitch give you a golden shower

wtf type of freak shit you on

Molly aint no joke...
    700gnsillestni99ainneGo figure
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    this bitch i fucked with last summer wanted to jump in the tub and piss on me, have me return the favor to her, all while her parents were asleep in the next room in that quiet ass, creaky ass house. the worst part is the goddamn bathroom door didnt have a lock.

i wouldnt have minded pissing on her tho

you was gon let the bitch give you a golden shower

wtf type of freak shit you on

bruh once u been with a squirter for years, getting pissed on dont scare u.

but i didnt even know this chick a whole 2 weeks i dont get down with random hoes like that
    iwslmt.jpg
    gnsdakidfrankieHarlemThumzUpDesi_416Osirus_JenkinsCashmoneyDux
    These nasty girls and their filthy reactions..

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches be arguing
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    NIKE...