LOL RUSH LIMBAUGH MAD THAT SHAWTY LO'S ULTRA MINSTREL SHOW WAS DROPPED(SEE WHAT HE HAD TO SAY)

FIRST AND FOREMOST I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL BLACK FOLKS. BLACK FOLKS WITH MORALS, STANDARDS AND A GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF "WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU COME FROM". THANKS FOR KNOWING WHEN TO DRAW THE LINE. ONCE AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL WHO SIGNED THE PETITION. SHOT OUT TO YOU OTHER RACES TOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

[For those that don't know, rush limbaugh is a popular radio personality and well known racist here in america. Here's what he had to say about this situation(he sounds just like some of the lost negros in petition thread lol)]

RUSH:
“The morality police, the old fuddy-duddies got in gear. The show was simply gonna show what it is in terms of this lifestyle and just gonna' tell everybody what it is.

“Is it any wonder that the star of a show that happens to be Black and has the show pulled out from under him? Well
I know none of these kids are more important than the president's kids, but they're important to Shawty.”

f9p7d1.jpg

Side note:
I just heard shawty lo is starting his own petition to get his show back on. Begging that Oxygen re-think their decision on grounds that the show is essentially keeping his 11 children off welfare.
13zcnk9.jpg

Replies