LOL RUSH LIMBAUGH MAD THAT SHAWTY LO'S ULTRA MINSTREL SHOW WAS DROPPED(SEE WHAT HE HAD TO SAY)

BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE!THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
FIRST AND FOREMOST I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL BLACK FOLKS. BLACK FOLKS WITH MORALS, STANDARDS AND A GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF "WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU COME FROM". THANKS FOR KNOWING WHEN TO DRAW THE LINE. ONCE AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL WHO SIGNED THE PETITION. SHOT OUT TO YOU OTHER RACES TOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

[For those that don't know, rush limbaugh is a popular radio personality and well known racist here in america. Here's what he had to say about this situation(he sounds just like some of the lost negros in petition thread lol)]

RUSH:
“The morality police, the old fuddy-duddies got in gear. The show was simply gonna show what it is in terms of this lifestyle and just gonna' tell everybody what it is.

“Is it any wonder that the star of a show that happens to be Black and has the show pulled out from under him? Well
I know none of these kids are more important than the president's kids, but they're important to Shawty.”

f9p7d1.jpg

Side note:
I just heard shawty lo is starting his own petition to get his show back on. Begging that Oxygen re-think their decision on grounds that the show is essentially keeping his 11 children off welfare.
13zcnk9.jpg
GettinLoMrSoutCityYapatnaJBYoung Stefunspoken_respectAlready Home_17miamivice305jonoKINGEC

Replies

• CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Love it. Love the sarcasm too. Black people will never get it though so i love seeing them destruct. The value in the hood are hilarious. Any and everything is cool as long as it impress women/men, money and/or status involved they'll do it. I see niggas and bitches every single day act out of their characters to fit in so hard, especially infront of a crowd. Ironically thats not swag or confidence even though they think it is.

But i agree with Rush, that shit should've been on just so we can laugh and leave hashtags and say how ratchet it is on twitter/facebook not knowing they fooling yall for bread, which makes it worst for the next man/woman coming up no matter what it is (entertainment business, work etc).

Who cares though. Im just a square i guess. Oxygen are bitches for this. Could've made millions of dollars off of our expense just so we can laugh and be cool..that is until we blame the white men for it..lemme take a picture of me watching the show my Iphone 5, me drinking gin, blunt in my hand and cig on my ear and put it on Instagram.."#LMAOROFLLOL #vh1 #ratchetness #babymama #hairlinelo #wutangclan, #bootcampclik"..ya know the game.
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Begging that Oxygen re-think their decision on grounds that the show is essentially keeping his 11 children off welfare.

Turn your on TV every week and you can see my family hustle
    And everybody on yo street just see your family struggle
    What happened bruh?.........
    -T.I.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I do know everything about that is wrong in one way, in all fairness if you can afford 10 bitches and 11 babies more power to you

In Africa and the middle east men got many wives.

I could see if he couldn't take care of them but evidently he can so that's better than most.

I know it's ghetto but it's real
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you sweet baby jesus with providing me with yet another moment to be thankful for my life because i have no idea what this thread title means and i just know that is a great thing.
    Young Stef
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still listening to Rush foolishness?
    atribecalledgabi
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KatKat Posts: 36,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this shit yesterday and I was like is this dude serious?

Rush Limbaugh is acting out of character just to stay in the limelight.

It's insulting their family unit..and? You got 10 baby mamas, you should feel ashamed.

Young StefLurker6Max.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

about 20 million people a week

the most listened too radio program in the United States

and more than 80% believe whatever he says

that's why he's such a force to reckon with

I tune myself strictly for that reason

and can easily tell were most Conservatives,red necks and coons got their baseless opinions
    Ajackson17bgoatunspoken_respectKINGEC
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

about 20 million people a week

the most listened too radio program in the United States

and more 80% believe whatever he says

that's why he's such a force to reckon with

I tune myself strictly for that reason

and can easily tell were most Conservatives,red necks and coons got their baseless opinions

MAAANNNNNNNNN, I'm trying to get out of here!
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rush had to be using sarcasm
    Ajackson17Young Stefunspoken_respect
  • KatKat Posts: 36,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aone415 wrote: »
    I read this shit yesterday and I was like is this dude serious?

Rush Limbaugh is acting out of character just to stay in the limelight.

It's insulting their family unit..and? You got 10 baby mamas, you should feel ashamed.

That's the point... he wants this to be aired so he and the Right can make the show representative of ALL black people.

lol..that what I told my bf. He's just mad that he had 4 shows based around that shit.

I wouldn't even care if it weren't for the kids.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That show needed to be in the pit of hell and if any show has a co-sign from a known racist and it definitely means it should never be on air.

Was about to say this.
    Ajackson17
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whether the show aired or not people that listen to Rush Limbaugh already thought that about black people and will continue to think that .................and a real nigga wouldnt listen to rush an give his show ratings..
    Ajackson17a.mannunspoken_respect
  • JYo79JYo79 Posts: 301
    Since when rush cared about black people.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    whether the show aired or not people that listen to Rush Limbaugh already thought that about black people and will continue to think that .................and a real nigga wouldnt listen to rush an give his show ratings..

I openly encourage people to tune into what someone with an opposing view/opinion has to say (specially these wack jobs who have the ear of such a large part of the populace)

So yeah every now & then, check out the Conservatives generals; Fox News, the Hannitys,the Becks,the Limbaughs, the Savages etc

see were the rest of these guys get their "marching orders"

I do it as much as I can stand

FYI:
    the Nielsen ratings system is what determines the audience size aka ratings. And you have to be registered to have yourself "counted" . I'm not registered so my "listener ship" does not count.
    The same holds true for all US television programs, which is why good shows you may enjoy are concealed due to "poor ratings."

one-to-grow-on.jpg
    Lurker6rip.dillahuey
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that fat racist piece of shit is supportive of anything, it's guaranteed that it's poison to the black community.
    Ajackson17Ioniz3dSPIRITZKINGEC
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that fat racist piece of shit is supportive of anything, it's guaranteed that it's poison to the black community.

I guarantee you that Rush had several months worth of material ready to go just to talk about this show.

Ajackson17a.mannunspoken_respectKINGEC
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    While I do know everything about that is wrong in one way, in all fairness if you can afford 10 bitches and 11 babies more power to you

In SOME PARTS OF Africa and the middle east men got many wives.

I could see if he couldn't take care of them but evidently he can so that's better than most.

I know it's ghetto but it's real
    FIXED IT.