What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What things you lie about at the beginning

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas when you first talk to a female, what things you lie about or hide from a female? For me if it was a female that I just plan on playing with (jumpoff), I'll never tell her my real occupation. That's it. I've always had that worry if I cut a bitch off, she'll come up to my job and start shit which I've seen a few and heard many cases about. A co worker is 26 but he tells female's he's 23 just to smash chicks around that age or younger.
Meta_ConsciousYoung Stef

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    That i just wana fuck her
    ex-soldiers_a_m_r_i_oTheIraq
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of bitches I'm currently fucking....with.

Don't think women wanna hear that.

Everything else I'm honest as hell.
    Max.Knock_TwicehueyMeester
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    The amount of bitches I'm currently fucking....with.

Don't think women wanna hear that.

Everything else I'm honest as hell.

I wanna touch on the bolded. Some female are stupid, telling you they're talking to other dudes or just one guy besides you when you start to talk to her. Of course you should know you may not be the only guy she's talking to but why that info? You think guys would tell a female we're talking to 7 other chicks to jeopardize our chances with her?

Max.
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    I told this 19 year old i was 23 n she stopped hitting me up...its okay she had a kid with a dude that wants nothing to do wit her or the childs life #winning

Young females are stupid as hell. Back when I was like 22 or 23, a female was 18 or 19. She was making jokes about me being old and stuff. The bitch had a crush on Nelly back then he was like 10 years older than I am (dude probably 40 now) and I let her know that too. She felt stupid and couldn't say shit. If it's a dude around they way, it's a problem but they like celebrities age 30 and over.

Young Stef
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my padded push up bra
    KatYoung StefKai
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My greatness. It shines too brightly and they think they aren't worthy enough to be in the same 1 mile radius of me.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

dwade206goldenjaMeester
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm messing around with someone else.

I always say no.

But that was my old days.

Family life >
    (Really though?)
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more than a quick fuck.

I wouldn't recommend this shit. I never end well.
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They always ask do I have a boo or seeing anyone.

I don't even answer. What u think.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my name
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    CincoYoung Stef
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A random chick at a cIub, l tell her damn you the finest chick I've seen all night. Then bounce to another chick and say the same thing.

Girls l'm trying to smash one time, l'll tell em I'm visiting for a couple days. Tins backed fired on me twice cause two of them go to school with me. SMH
    Osirus_JenkinsmanofmorehousegoldenjaKai
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    occupation

body count

but i never lie about having a GF...makes shit easier
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep shit 100 until i lose attraction then im lying 100mph cuz idgaf anymore..lies usually come before the break up

Osirus_Jenkins
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always hit them with the fake name. Idk why, it's just reflex
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I have found you don't need to lie about your age when it comes to these young broads. Some of them stupid as hell and think its cool when an older guy hits on them. Then again I look younger than I really am.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    Kai
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,123 Regulator
    Lieing to anyone means a genuine fear of them
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Meestergns
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieing to anyone means a genuine fear of them

:-?
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've lied about my name and relationship status. if u not serious, you should divulge as little info about yourself as possible
    fuc_i_look_likegnss_a_m_r_i_o
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes it depends on my intentions vs hers.

if im really feeling her tho ill be honest and upfront about whatever. cuz if u eventually develop into a serious relationship and those lies start exposing themselves one by one u dig yourself into a hole.

lying is too much work anyway i dont got time for all that
    iwslmt.jpg
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    name.. occupation.. living situation.. hell where i live at in general. lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That I'm wearing Spanx.

582518_o.gif

tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
    Young Stef