What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dudes who play bball with their Girlfriends Unappreciation Thread

Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving creamSeattlePosts: 49,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
So i almost got into it w this nigga at the gym today...
Here is the story we playing a game...game is tied, next basket wins. i m bringing the ball up, at the top of the key i call for a screen. i go over the screen and the girl switches on me. I immediately clear the post, i back her down, drop step basket. Game Over....Now homeboy is all irate talking bout i was too rough on his girl....i told him this aint Love and Basketball now sit down and call NEXT!!!
As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Meta_ConsciousKingJamalLUClENYoung_ChitlinHustleThaDon700JusDre313hueyNIKE...numbaz...80's babyKaiplaymaker88black caesarMeesterjonoCP203fuc_i_look_liketha bausebull6599Dr. StitchYoung StefBilly_PonchoMzKBCapitalBMillzOGYapatnaJBJohn_Blaziniaka_OGwhitecrackerblakfyahking[Deleted User]deadeyeCoolJoePurriron man1BlackAX410Rubato GarciaBoldChildmiamivice305HyenaKillaSocialAssassinRatiAjackson17KINGECDNB1Max.DarthRozayfortyacresblackgod813hauteKing EraunoLPast$ineedmoney$GettinLoValentinez A. Kaiserdwade206Bussy_Getta So ILLMrCrookedLetterBK ProductDupacnujerz84D.D.S.Already Home_17SuperManuelBlack Boy Kingcontemplatenex ginShizlanskyBreezy_KilroypurpngoldBuilt 4 cuban linxRecaptimus_Prime360blackrainMuhannad

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    He shouldn't of had her in the game then lol

lol @ Elzo clearing her out and she catches a elbow after he grabs a rebound
    I wanna take you higher...
    soul rattlerYoung StefJusDre313blackrain
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But ole girl was setting all kinds of back and blind screens elbowing niggas in their ribs and shit lmao....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Meta_ConsciousdeadeyeYoung Stef
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics of the girlfriend?
    Idk them this ws my first time going to that gym

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hooped with a cpl chicks before.

They go hard on me, I'm showing no mercy.
    Game is close, I'm showing no mercy
    Bitch take a shot, I'm showing no mercy.
    Bitch take more then one dribble a possession, I'm showing no mercy.
    (Really though?)
    iron man1So ILLYoung Stef
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this aint Love and Basketball now sit down and call NEXT!!!
    ^^^^lmao

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on the court.. there is no mercy. Whether it be kids.. or women im not one of those... i aint gonna play to hard on them cats....
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crazy thing is we really didnt attack her the whole game..we never passed the ball to the guy that she was guarding

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N64 wrote: »
    She go have my dick on her back the whole game

high_school_female_dunker_of_the_year_clip_image001.jpg

behind the back pass

Why u upload a pic of some chick just to say pass

Oh I get it, you rather have your dick on another dude back
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    playmaker88Dr. Stitch
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only chicks I ever played ball against could actually ball. Namely my cousin & her best friend (who happened to be my ex-gf's cousin). They both played ball at Western Carolina on scholarship though so they played just like men...prolly cuz they played against dudes most of their life. They knew we weren't giving them shit just b/c they were girls though.
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at this point in my career i can't even guard these chicks that hoop and they'll probably lock me down so stuff like this really aint an issue. just got my jump shot tho.
  • DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Who put a basketball court in the kitchen?

hilarious
    JusDre313
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be damned if a chick kill me on the court.
    (Really though?)