Dudes who play bball with their Girlfriends Unappreciation Thread

Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Resurrected just to save humanityZionPosts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
So i almost got into it w this nigga at the gym today...
Here is the story we playing a game...game is tied, next basket wins. i m bringing the ball up, at the top of the key i call for a screen. i go over the screen and the girl switches on me. I immediately clear the post, i back her down, drop step basket. Game Over....Now homeboy is all irate talking bout i was too rough on his girl....i told him this aint Love and Basketball now sit down and call NEXT!!!
ThirdEyeFiveKingJamalTrashboatYoung_ChitlinHustleTX700JusDre313hueyNIKE...numbaz...80's babyKaiplaymaker88black caesarThePayPalPimp.jonohoesarefunfuc_i_look_liketha bausebull6599Dr. StitchYoung StefBilly_PonchoMzKBBOSSExcellenceMillzOGYapatnaJBJohn_Blaziniaka_OGwhitecrackerblakfyahking[Deleted User]deadeyeCoolJoeNoiriron man1BlackAX410Rubato GarciaBoldChildmiamivice305HyenaKillaSocialAssassinRatiOya_HusbandKINGECDNB1Max.ROZAYTABERNACLEfortyacres&amuleblackgod813hauteKing EraunoLPast$ineedmoney$GettinLoValentinez A. Kaiserdwade206PicoSo ILLMrCrookedLetterBK ProductDWOnujerz84D.D.S.Already Home_17Yo_Killa!Judah Backcontemplatenex ginShizlanskyBreezy_KilroypurpngoldBuilt 4 cuban linxRecaptimus_Prime360blackrainMuhannad X

Replies