Kobe trying to Ether T-Mac LOL

KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Taken from a new interview
http://www.atlnightspots.com/kobe-bryant-speaks-on-mj-lebron-django/

Who would you most like to play one-on-one, either active or retired?

Jordan. No question.

What would happen?

I’m not sure, but he would win some and I would win some in a seven-game series. It would probably come down to the last few shots.

You versus LeBron? Who wins?

Me. No question. As far as one-on-one, I’m the best to ever do it.

Damn. That’s pretty confident.

LeBron is a terrific all-around, five-on-five basketball player who’s an all-time great. But I’d get him.

Who could get you?

Kevin Durant is the guy that would give me the most trouble. With his length and ability to use the dribble, he’d be tough.

I always wanted to see you play Tracy McGrady.

I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn’t even close. Ask him, he’ll tell you. When I was about 20, we were in Germany doing some promotional stuff for that other sneaker company and we played basketball every day. We were in the gym all the time. We played three games of one-on-one to 11. I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn’t play anymore.

His back bothered him for most of his career.

Well, now you know

Well damn. But yea Kobe that was when u were 20 buddy and T-mac was 19. I remember when T-Mac reached his peak circa 2002 in Orlando he torched yo muthafuckin ass lol

Magic T-Mac>>>>>
FreudianInglewood_BJusDre313will grimeyReggie80IamtheVILLESleepwalkingInJapanValentinez A. KaiserSocialAssassinRatiD.D.S.DarkRaidenVader_F_Kennedymomanpr100Coppertha bauseblacktux

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    koe just speaking the truth

Yea about a 19 year old T-Mac

But a 23 or 24 year old T-mac is a different story
    ericb4prezJusDre313buttuh_bGhostdenithegawdBARON_$AMEDItoheeb27ParallelSo ILLP swayze166IamtheVILLEDWOTheBoyRoDarkRaidenmomanpr100Copperkacee139The Recipe
  • FreudianFreudian Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that last line was legendary from Kobe.
    BARON_$AMEDIsupaman4321
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 13,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah.......23 year old Mac tears his ass up

sound like Mac was a rookie at the time
    P swayze166
    edited January 2013
    LOL @ whoever gave me a wack. As if I'm not telling the truth. Ur a fool if u think 19 year old T-Mac=23 or 24 year old T-Mac
    purpngoldIamtheVILLEmomanpr100CopperThe Recipe
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    LOL @ whoever gave me a wack. As if I'm not telling the truth. Ur a fool if u think 19 year old T-Mac=23 or 24 year old T-Mac

if they both got better which they did that shit makes no sense kobe would still win

buttuh_bBARON_$AMEDImike06Monizzle14
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Free Da Guys ZionPosts: 27,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe s mouth been non stop this season lol
    will grimeyRubato GarciaBlackAX410DWO
    ericb4prez wrote: »

if they both got better which they did that shit makes no sense kobe would still win

lol

LL

his best season is 02-03 and the only thing he did better than kobe was score an extra 2 points a game
    t-mac denied it ever happened tho
    R.D. wrote: »

they only a year apart

i tell niggas all the time

even riding the bench, a extra year of pro ball is an extra year of pro development and training

they only a year apart

even riding the bench, a extra year of pro ball is an extra year of pro development and training

so by your logic t-mac had no chance of being better than kobe
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe will embarrass any player 1v1. No surprise here. The only player that may have given him a challenge was prime MJ, everyone else is food.
    smittysmithraget_m_a_c_f_a_n73088A$AP_A$TONP swayze166almighty breezeinfamous114black caesarSocialAssassinRatiFlyFreeCtJdilla26d.greenkanggoodiekacee139

they only a year apart

so by your logic t-mac had no chance of being better than kobe

not at all...they were both basically bench riders at the time

one was just fresh out of HS

null and void anyway since Mac already called him out on lying
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I remember when T Mac went off at the staples center and Kobe begged phil to let him stick him in the 4th and he Locked Tracy's ass right up and schooled him all thru overtime too. Not very far fetched that he owns him.

And Kobe turned out to be the better player over time as well as in their primes because he's in the NBA right now leading it in scoring while Tracy Larry Holmes Mc grady is overseas gettin cooked by 4 foot 13 jet lee cats. Trust Me, T Mac got some hurt feelings over this article word to Smush Parker type shit *shrugs*

Yeah Kobe don't strike me as the type to lie about this kinda shit... Lie on his dick? Maybe... Lie to his wife? Definitely. Lie about his life to try to make himself look like he got some kinda street cred? Yeah.

Lie about basketball? Fuck no.

Delusional at times, but genuinely so...

FlightKingLos216Jdilla26
    a liar is a liar
    A$AP_A$TONalmighty breezeVader_F_KennedyThe Recipe
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe him too. He gave diplomatic answers to the Jordan and the Kevin Durant ones and coulda easily went the same rout with the T Mac thing or gave it a thing like he did with Lebron on some I'd definately win shit but he went into some detail that he didn't have to do based off an some extended time spent with T Mac. I know at one point T Mac was workin out with him atleast one summer sorta like the KD/Lebron dynamic so maybe that's what he was talkin about in the story. Anytime you tell someone iquiring about some shit " you can ask him" gives me indication that both guys pretty much know it's true. Why invite somebody to ask T Mac and you gonna be diplomatic with the rest of the names listed?
    mike06tha bause
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I believe him too. He gave diplomatic answers to the Jordan and the Kevin Durant ones and coulda easily went the same rout with the T Mac thing or gave it a thing like he did with Lebron on some I'd definately win shit but he went into some detail that he didn't have to do based off an some extended time spent with T Mac. I know at one point T Mac was workin out with him atleast one summer sorta like the KD/Lebron dynamic so maybe that's what he was talkin about in the story. Anytime you tell someone iquiring about some shit " you can ask him" gives me indication that both guys pretty much know it's true. Why invite somebody to ask T Mac and you gonna be diplomatic with the rest of the names listed?
    Who's saying it's not true???
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225655/McGrady_Denies_Ever_Playing_Kobe_One_On_One_In_Germany
    McGrady heard about Bryant's version of the story and responded on Twitter.

"LOL Hell no! That's far from the truth. No one in the NBA is playing 1 on 1. Me and KB never went to Germany together either.."

Shame on kobe lying to big up himself.Duke is the most insecure basketball player of all time
    truth_juiceP swayze166Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Young_Chitlinmomanpr100_Menace_kacee139BARON_$AMEDI
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Lmao @ them never being in Germany together period and Kobe and Mac out there playing a 5 game series to see who's better 1v1 like their 12. *Dead* @ back spasms after the 11-2 game..... I wouldn't put it past kobe to lie but mac is a senile ass nigga...
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225655/McGrady_Denies_Ever_Playing_Kobe_One_On_One_In_Germany
    McGrady heard about Bryant's version of the story and responded on Twitter.

"LOL Hell no! That's far from the truth. No one in the NBA is playing 1 on 1. Me and KB never went to Germany together either.."

Shame on kobe lying to big up himself.Duke is the most insecure basketball player of all time

Lying ass nigga, smfh.
    Tommy bilfiger