Black People In Commercials

Off&OnOff&On Oh, Oh, turn it up oh..oh my gawd oh, turn it up ohchill modePosts: 16,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else notice that as of late, when a black person is in a commercial. They are either bi-racial or have a fucked up hairstyle. If not Bi-Racial and light skinned, they either have a widely untamed fro, or have a fucked up gumby like in the christmas commercial i saw where this kid was telling to who I assume is his gay boy friend to get a bigger christmas tree. Anyway im watching Heat vs. Lakers so you know they got their "Urban" marketing going...and ever nigga i see is either Toby or Halle Berry....... I'm just now noticing this

2qbx09f.gif

and i dont like that shit
Young StefG Mackblackgod813GettinLogalaxy_1221BlackAX410elementalPBarryHallsWell Got DamValentinez A. KaiserLos216Wonder Girl illestni99ainneidoitforhiphop10CashmoneyDux

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,183 Regulator
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I hate that fat ass nigga shaking his fat ass arms in that Jackson Hewitt commercial. Coonin his thick ass over a gotdayum check that's gonna be gone in a few days.

For real, fuck that fat nigga
    ms.jonesYoung StefkonceptjonesCashmoneyDux
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,183 Regulator
    Allergens wrote: »
    I hate that fat ass nigga shaking his fat ass arms in that Jackson Hewitt commercial. Coonin his thick ass over a gotdayum check that's gonna be gone in a few days.

tumblr_m2ybtnlRFY1r9su6r.gif

this nigga..lol

That was the reaction when Mississippi finally got a KFC
    BodhiMrCrookedLetteramenhotepividoitforhiphop10CashmoneyDux
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 18,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its about the power of the black dollar and nothing else. They got the reports about black buying power being higher than ever...thus more niggas selling you shit through the television and radio.

Meester
    He had no shame during filming, did he?
    amenhotepiv5th Letter
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peep the Colgate commercial. The one black chick they have on there, her teeth turn out to be dirty as hell, a real yuck mouth. The white chick got a clean mouth and fresh breath

In the next commercial, they got a black guy with a white girlfriend and his mouth is clean and fresh. Fuck that. I don't have a yuck mouth..
    1of1amenhotepividoitforhiphop10
  • Off&OnOff&On Oh, Oh, turn it up oh..oh my gawd oh, turn it up oh chill modePosts: 16,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Its about the power of the black dollar and nothing else. They got the reports about black buying power being higher than ever...thus more niggas selling you shit through the television and radio.

it aint about niggaz selling shit , im down for that, its how they portray black people in commercials...you rarely get a cleanly dressed nigga wit a Cesar(no homo)..its like those niggaz dont exist...all of us just got fro's that we pick out with a brush on some neo soul shit...why cant a homey just be a regular nigga and not Afrocentric, in a effort to not offend they go wit the stereotypes
    1of1
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Plap Star wrote: »
    when i saw this commercial i was like damn, all the lil cracka kids get to say somethin, the lil black girl dont get to say shit

wtf is really goin on

I never peeped that in that commercial until you pointed it out

That is crazy and they had the girl make a slow motion movement.That was some real subliminal shit
    TheIraqGettinLogalaxy_1221
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever notice in commercials the black person is always the know it all, while the white person is always dumb, goofy, etc. I know the reason why they do that but I still find it funny.
    1of1
  • Dr. StitchDr. Stitch Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    Lol at the blac lady on the new progressive insurance commercial...all loud n shit,, "where's Flo!!!"

My daughter and I were talking about that the other day. She comes in mad aggressive, and poor little Flo is at a loss, using that meek ass voice.

Lmao she came in the store like Flo fucced her husband or sum shit...
    ms.jonesgalaxy_1221KaiCashmoneyDux
  • 700700 I just want the money baby, I just want the money Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Those Popeye commercials with that black lady used to kinda bug me. Like when she talked, I heard "Ooooh, I's puts da spice in da chicken and it tastes so guuuud"

i aint like that shit either
    The only normal negro on TV

1of1alvarez_313Meesteramenhotepiv
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

"We're not represented enough in commercials" :((

Commercial
    Commercial
    Commercial

"I don't like the personalities or actions of our people in these commercials" :((

"consult the Negro roundtable before putting us blacks in commercials so we can analyze it from every angle. We'll try our hardest to take offense and complain about something."
    "No, you'll never get it right."
    ms.joneshueyAjackson17MrCrookedLetterFreudianamenhotepivAfrica UnitedMuhannadillestni99ainneCopperidoitforhiphop10
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Those Popeye commercials with that black lady used to kinda bug me. Like when she talked, I heard "Ooooh, I's puts da spice in da chicken and it tastes so guuuud"

I thought I was the only one who thought the same shit

but I have to admit............I would still smash her cooning ass

it's hard to resist with her seducing niggaz with that delicious fried chicken

/you say no to popeye's chicken..........BFK can't :(
    loch121Young Stefalvarez_313idoitforhiphop10