What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What do yall think about that guy Fuze The MC???

KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember seeing this guys name a year ago but never really paid attention to him
I wanna take you higher...

Replies

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never heard of him
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    never heard of him
    Yea that's why I put the only 2 songs i've heard from him in the OP
    can't see em
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    can't see em
    I don't know why. U must be on ur phone or sumn
    Nah I'm at the hospital at work. They got youtube blocked.
    -- Bruce Lee
    Nah I'm at the hospital at work. They got youtube blocked.

Oh ok