Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Rapes His Male Fans?

Replies

• Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma go with Busta. I don't usually feed into this bullshit but I've been hearing for awhile that he was gay. Plus he did have a mixtape titled "Catastrophic" with Reek da Villain
    King Lee
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Hey young world, I'm the new Slick Rick Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But does Busta really have control in the streets?
    misunderstood solide
  • atlneveratlnever Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Niggas remember when K-Rhino said he was gonna show DMX how to suck dick?

Ounceman wrote: »
    hcxTO.gif

lol. I'm dying.

sapp08_2001Bodhi
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    atlnever wrote: »

hcxTO.gif

lol. I'm dying.

K-Solo lol I just told my dog Tuffaholic that. K-Rhino is from Houston, K-Solo is from the east. He was part of EMPD's Hit Squad back in the day. He said that on the Beef IIDVD.

But it can't be him, because he doesn't have classics.

• twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking male ass?
    Muscle in the streetz?
    Get em drunk first?

My first guess was Maino. Ex-con that probably knows how the jailhouse booty game is orchestrated.

Then I thought, Ludacris. Faggot lookin ass nigga, but the "muscle in the street" part ain' him.

So my last and final 2 guesses are eiteher Diddy or Jay Z!.... They definitely fit ALL the parameteres. They can get em drunk, pay em off, or have em bumped off it they out them.

And Mark Curry already said Diddy was into sex orgies with other guys and females included.

BodhiWild SelfSoloman_The_Wise
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Taking male ass?
    Muscle in the streetz?
    Get em drunk first?

My first guess was Maino. Ex-con that probably knows how the jailhouse booty game is orchestrated.

Then I thought, Ludacris. Faggot lookin ass nigga, but the "muscle in the street" part ain' him.

So my last and final 2 guesses are eiteher Diddy or Jay Z!.... They definitely fit ALL the parameteres. They can get em drunk, pay em off, or have em bumped off it they out them.

And Mark Curry already said Diddy was into sex orgies with other guys and females included.

He didn't rap in the 90's.
    lookdudeEar2ThaStWild Self
  • kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    Sheek Louch....

i think "Elmo" was the hint...

i remember Sheek having a line about "tryna sell more / than tickle me Elmo at the stores". that line always stood out to me for some reason lol

then they said "mid level rapper". meaning he wasnt hightly successful in da 90s like JayZ, BIG, Pac, Nas, Busta, Wu-Tang. but still was widely known on the "east coast" like The LOX's Sheek Louch maybe ???
    almighty breezeWild Self
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheek Louch....

i think "Elmo" was the hint...

i remember Sheek having a line about "tryna sell more / than tickle me Elmo at the stores". that line always stood out to me for some reason lol

then they said "mid level rapper". meaning he wasnt hightly successful in da 90s like JayZ, BIG, Pac, Nas, Busta, Wu-Tang. but still was widely known on the "east coast" like The LOX's Sheek Louch maybe ???

u wasnt da only one dat line just ruined da whole vibe in Can I live lol
    Lurkristocrat
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Names names NAMES!
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking male ass?
    Muscle in the streetz?
    Get em drunk first?

No fan or regular person is getting anywhere near Diddy or Jay Z so scrap that
    nj2089idoitforhiphop10rip.dillaJabu_Rule
    atlnever wrote: »

hcxTO.gif

lol. I'm dying.

K-Solo lol I just told my dog Tuffaholic that. K-Rhino is from Houston, K-Solo is from the east. He was part of EMPD's Hit Squad back in the day. He said that on the Beef IIDVD.

But it can't be him, because he doesn't have classics.

K Solo has Spellbound and ya Moms in my business
    curtis75black
  • thedesolateonethedesolateone Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    lol i was like when did k-rino say that!?
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma say Prodigy.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who knows? my cousin used to be on louds street team out there back in the day. a lot of them niggas is gay but who would rape niggas is the question... my whole intuition says dmx
    loch121TurfaholicUrbanScribe
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Hey young world, I'm the new Slick Rick Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking male ass?
    Muscle in the streetz?
    Get em drunk first?

Luda ain't from the East
    i gonna say freddie foxxx/bumpy knuckles
    i gonna say freddie foxxx/bumpy knuckles

I doubt that
    your right he has no groupies
    i will say dmx
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah.. im drawing back on my experience locked up and ima have to definitely say dmx. in prison culture everybody doesnt get raped and everybody is not a rapist. there are some behaviors that you avoid to make it clear you you are not a rapist or a rapee such as: no touching, no unnecesary eye contact (the lingering from a distance kind) and no playing around saying shit like "suck my dick". being that he been locked up and he reference that shit so much it just seems like its him. ask any nigga been to prison. in or out, ex-cons just dont say shit like that. he picked up some habits in jail.....
    UrbanScribeThe_ManVader_F_Kennedy
  • DNB1DNB1 So I had to did, what I had to did Cause I had to get (duh-ough! duh-ough! duh-ough!) Posts: 13,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno why nobody said Fiddy...

Fits the criteria...he sold records but still a mid level rapper...and he took some questionable pics and don't keep in house pussy...<
    why is that??
    sapp08_2001
  • DNB1DNB1 So I had to did, what I had to did Cause I had to get (duh-ough! duh-ough! duh-ough!) Posts: 13,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Fiddy got groupies posting on the IC...
    sapp08_2001