What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Baltimore Ravens fans... explain this video

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

northside7south4life

Replies

• KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Lewis is a snitch. Those are his homeboys. The Baltimore Police Department.
    infamous114CymicaldaneJohn_BlaziniVulcanRaven
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the-wire-hands-up.gif
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn. Speaking of the wire, Prop Joe died today (for real, no Manti)
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
    lord nemesissouth4lifeP swayze166
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ._.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dickhead cops embarrassing us and shit
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ain't no snitches in New England

Just cheaters
    purpngoldCymicaldanesouth4lifeP swayze166
  • CymicaldaneCymicaldane The Danish OG Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KODA on that Eduard Khil ish. only for Greenwood to serve him with the cold facts. Gotta love it

The one and only truly original Danish poster on the IC
    a-tribe-called-quest-o.gif GIFSoup
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explain what...Baltimore citizens supporting their home team? You're right, where they do that at?

This would explain why niggas are getting shot & killed everyday tho; It's because the police are busy making dumb ass videos like this.
    spit_fiya
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it, they just repping for their hometown team.
    New England mayor does it and in the NBA San Antonio's mayor does it hell he got his own rings from The Spurs and he wasn't even on the court with them when they won those Championships.

Plus they need a break from all the crime that they got to deal with in B'More, let them folks enjoy themselves for a change Damn!
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

Young_Chitlin