NBA Player Rankings #3 Player in the NBA

af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
We will collectively decide who the top 10 players in the League are by process of elimination starting from the top.When a player is voted into a slot that player will be eliminated and the remaining players on the list along with one new player will move into the next thread. This will be the first installment of a 10 thread series.

1.LeBron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

NBA Player Rankings #3 Player in the NBA

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
«134

Replies

  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man you need to chill out with the 1 thru 10 I'm tired of this bullshit
    goldenjaGot Em Shook
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Nick Collison??!

    Thread fail, and I'm PM'ing a MOD to lock this shit!!!

    tumblr_lyne4syyjb1r3gdqi.gif
    StoneColdMikeyiron man1
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    Black Mamba has this slot. He's no worst than 4th which should belong to Melo but if niggas say melo based off the beasting this year ill let it slide. Nobody else tho.
  • Lebong JamesLebong James Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    kobe at 3rd?bullshit....CP3...he proved it one on one

    R.D.rage
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    Gotta reward winning
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwayne Wade
    kobe at 3rd?bullshit....CP3...he proved it one on one


    You right...I would change my vote if I could. The usual dickriders will always reward a loser.
    IceBergTaylorValentinez A. Kaiser
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    rage wrote: »
    kobe at 3rd?bullshit....CP3...he proved it one on one


    You right...I would change my vote if I could. The usual dickriders will always reward a loser.

    Nigga what are you talkin about.... You better be talkin about Cp3 cus that nigga ain't won shit but reg season games his whole career
    its....JOHN Bbuttuh_bJeremyiahest83ericb4prez
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Chris Paul
    Chris Paul is the 3rd best player in the nba and the best player in L.A.

    His presence alone took the clippers from laughingstocks to championship contenders.He's the best pg in the league at the deepest position also
    Lebong JamesJeremyiahest83blu197Chi-Town Bullytoheeb27rageinfamous114Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 10,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Black Mamba has this slot. He's no worst than 4th which should belong to Melo but if niggas say melo based off the beasting this year ill let it slide. Nobody else tho.

    Melo better not make the top 5
  • almighty breezealmighty breeze Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    Clifford Paul's brother
    its....JOHN B
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    KB24
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    Yo, where is the option to vote for my boi, Pau?????????????
    af.r.i.c.a.
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    It looks like the 3rd best player right now is Chris Paul
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    cp3 nigga! d rose will be number 4 but he hurt
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwayne Wade
    blu197 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    kobe at 3rd?bullshit....CP3...he proved it one on one


    You right...I would change my vote if I could. The usual dickriders will always reward a loser.

    Nigga what are you talkin about.... You better be talkin about Cp3 cus that nigga ain't won shit but reg season games his whole career

    Listen you ignorant dickrider...the last time your lord and saviour won anything aside from a game of checkers was 3 years ago. Today in January 2013 your object of desire is a glorified chucker who has led his team to being a joke of a team in the NBA.



    You niggas are "LIGHT work"
    greenwood1921infamous114Tommy bilfigerIceBergTaylor
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    rage wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    kobe at 3rd?bullshit....CP3...he proved it one on one


    You right...I would change my vote if I could. The usual dickriders will always reward a loser.

    Nigga what are you talkin about.... You better be talkin about Cp3 cus that nigga ain't won shit but reg season games his whole career

    Listen you ignorant dickrider...the last time your lord and saviour won anything aside from a game of checkers was 3 years ago. Today in January 2013 your object of desire is a glorified chucker who has led his team to being a joke of a team in the NBA.



    You niggas are "LIGHT work"

    Like i said fag lord cp3 ain't NEVER won shit but reg season games, and the last time kobe won chip may have been 3 yrs ago but atleast he WON, So who is the real loser here???? And kobe led his team to a win in the 2nd round last year unlike cp3 who got swept
    IceBergTayloralmighty breezeinfamous114
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Dwayne Wade
    blu197 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    kobe at 3rd?bullshit....CP3...he proved it one on one


    You right...I would change my vote if I could. The usual dickriders will always reward a loser.

    Nigga what are you talkin about.... You better be talkin about Cp3 cus that nigga ain't won shit but reg season games his whole career

    Listen you ignorant dickrider...the last time your lord and saviour won anything aside from a game of checkers was 3 years ago. Today in January 2013 your object of desire is a glorified chucker who has led his team to being a joke of a team in the NBA.



    You niggas are "LIGHT work"

    Like i said fag lord cp3 ain't NEVER won shit but reg season games, and the last time kobe won chip may have been 3 yrs ago but atleast he WON, So who is the real loser here???? And kobe led his team to a win in the 2nd round last year unlike cp3 who got swept

    So all this dick slobbing that your doing that means he's a better player in 2013? Fuck outta here clown, you are the poster child for the ignorant Laker fan, you idiots don't know shit about basketball. You're man crush isnt even top 5 in the league today.
    infamous114Tommy bilfigerplaymaker88IceBergTayloralmighty breeze
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    Go head and wrap this up ock.Chris Paul wins in a landslide Best pg in the league and the best player in Los Angeles.

    Next one will be tough melo,wade or dwight for that 4 spot
  • kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    lets jus settle this.... (based off of ths year)

    1. Lebron James
    2. Kevin Durant
    3. Carmelo Anthony
    4. Kobe Bryant
    5. Chris Paul
    6. Dwayne Wade
    7. Rusell Westbrook
    8. James Harden
    9. Kevin Love
    10a. Stephon Curry
    10b. Monte Ellis


    Dirk,Nash have been injured.

    Rose & Bynum are STILL out.

    Dwight Howard aint playing DOMINANT like he did in Orlando

    KG, Duncan, Pierce, and a few other are OLD but still the center of thier teams.
    rage
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    ^ K. Love shouldnt be top 10 since he been injures basically the whole season
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Chris Paul
    lets jus settle this.... (based off of ths year)

    1. Lebron James
    2. Kevin Durant
    3. Carmelo Anthony
    4. Kobe Bryant
    5. Chris Paul
    6. Dwayne Wade
    7. Rusell Westbrook
    8. James Harden
    9. Kevin Love
    10a. Stephon Curry
    10b. Monte Ellis


    Dirk,Nash have been injured.

    Rose & Bynum are STILL out.

    Dwight Howard aint playing DOMINANT like he did in Orlando

    KG, Duncan, Pierce, and a few other are OLD but still the center of thier teams.

    You voted Kobe as 3rd yet have Melo as the 3rd best player in the league on your list...
  • kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    Kobe Bryant
    yea i know i voted Kobe without thinking bout it, so i did my own list n corrected it
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwayne Wade
    3 of 12 against the Raptors...LMAO!! Why is this nigga even in the discussion??
    blu197
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Paul
    Time to close this up. CP3 3rd best in the Association today.

    Melo & Wade gonna do battle for that 4th spot.
«134
Sign In or Register to comment.