What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Women who bring their newborn baby to their job, just to show them off.

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ologyPosts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
Uh, am i the only one who gets annoyed about this?

All my IC parents out there, please explain the logic in this. I don't understand why any parent would bring their newborn child around a bunch of germ carrying, sneezing & coughing all over place coworkers! Just get Ooooo's, Ahhh's, and "OMG! You're baby is so CUUUUUTTTEE!" Really? So your child's health mean nothing to you huh?

So I would like the parents of the IC to help me better understand this. I have no child. I haven't experienced that joy of having a child yet. So maybe y'all see things differently than us childless folks. Feel free to share your thoughts.
AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
Rozetta5tone1of1KatGettinLoSkyler WhiteIoniz3dSPIRITZMeta_ConsciousCopperJusDre313deadeyeMzKB

Replies

• 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Interesting.... you ok?
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Rozetta5toneKatAjackson17
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    White people does this type of shit.
    Blacks will lace the baby in J's before stuntin them out.
    Mexicanz just carry the lil fuckers around cuz cant nobody watch the baby and theys got to.
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev .....but anything else...Not My Job Beaches and Bridges, CAPosts: 6,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these little things actually affect your life?

people do what they do. that's all.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,823 Regulator
    I have kids. And sometimes I wanna punch em
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    theBlackbeardLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Who hates babies? Why would someone being proud of their child annoy you? You hate kids or hate that you don't have any?

Naw it's not the babies I have a problem wit. It's the parents bringing these newborn babies to the job, and exposing them to these cold/flu/germ carrying coworkers. I can't stand to see a whole bunch of people like that surround the child like that, breathing on them.

It's like the parent (mostly the mother) care more about havin that attention of others, rather than preventin their child from catchin a cold from one of their coworkers. If they wanna see my child, I'll email them pics. But in not gonna have my wife take our child to the job, just so everybody can breathe all in my child' s face.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    PurrdeadeyeMzKB
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    its not that deep.
    besides if you African or just have a big family in general, by week one your baby would have been exposed to at least 40 people, invited or not.
    dealwiddit.
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    Ajackson17
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really not that serious.
    purpngoldmryounggunMeta_ConsciousBlack Boy KingPurrCopperMsSouthernBodhi
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all the hoes doin it.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're co-workers want to see your kid. You're proud of your kid. Who gives a shit? *shrugs*
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i lol i read the first 3 words of the op .. anyhow question

Why do you hate the ladies that make the babies?
    blackgod813
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things you are happy and joyous about are even more joyous when you can share it with others. It's like finding the most amazing thing ever, its not quite as amazing if not one soul other than you knows about it.
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I thought work was for... work ?

I could see if people were really interested but way too many people overdo that shit. Got kids staring in everybody face asking "what's that?" and "why?".
    Young StefDr.ChemixMzKB