What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

@Everyone STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
Go to Circle K

and buy

xxtra+flaming+hot+cheet.png
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

SleepwalkingInJapanunspoken_respectBK ProductBussy_Getta StewCashmoneyDuxBilly_PonchoPK_TK_187The RecipeJohn_BlaziniIbexpurpngold

Replies

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i just had some regular flamin hot cheetos today. must try these ....
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should've written this like your news threads.

"Circle K sells best cheetos yet. (w/ pics)"
    That is true

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,599 Regulator
    I'm not a fan of hot cheetos
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Got Em ShookgnsEl PayasoCashmoneyDuxYoung_ChitlinLurker6
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how hot these really are. I know the regular hot are pretty hot for me. These'll probably burn a hole in some tongues
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    That was sexy as fuck!!!! And them legs and pigeons toes...yessur...

stance came pronto

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    gnsBlack_SamsonYoung_ChitlinHyenaKilla
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She had a better fighting stance than most niggas on Worldstar

She looked like she was about to go super saiyan on his white ass
    HarlemThumzUpBlack_Samson
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ wit.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    unspoken_respectBlack_Samson
    haha, but I would...shit would be a turn on...like that animatrix short film with girly and that dude sparring...

199164-Akira.jpg
    Black_Samson
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play fightin wit her would turn serious
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Black_SamsonCain
  • WYRMWYRM The Dude Abides...Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

Thats aight be good to see what she got, be nice seeing she can handle hers.

darkone360 wrote: »

I expect it. In fact I welcome it. I went to kiss this shorty one time after playing her (she wanted a kiss, I didn't give it up) So when I went in, shorty was swift with the hand underneath my chin pushing my head back.

Nigga I was grinning from ear to ear...

199164-Akira.jpg
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are the best Cheetos made to date.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the fucking obsession with Hot Cheetos?

If I have to hear one more story about red shit I'm moving out.
    Black_Samsonunspoken_respectgnsLurker6
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    zW7Ef.gif

They cried on the bus.
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all cop that RED album yet?
    gns
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PicoRoscoe, @icecoldstew, @CashmoneyDux, @BKProduct, and @SleepwalkingInJapan explain the reasoning behind your respective reactions.

hqg-277.gif

Gold_Certificateunspoken_respectgns