What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chief Keef sued for Child Support by Middle Schooler

sapo614sapo614 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭✭
17-year-old rapper Chief Keef is already getting a head start on his baby mama drama -- in fact, he's so far ahead of the game ... he allegedly impregnated a girl who's STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ... and now, she's suing for child support.

The girl filed the petition for child support in Chicago, claiming Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- fathered a baby daughter with her back in 2011.The girl's exact age is unclear, but according to the docs, she currently attends a Chicago middle school -- meaning she was .. at MOST ... in 8th grade when she conceived the child, but could have been in 6th grade.Cozart -- who has since worked with Kanye West, Young Jeezy, and Rick Ross -- was 15 at the time.In Illinois, it is considered a misdemeanor for two people under the age of 17 to have sex ... even if they're in a consensual relationship. When both parties are between 9 and 17 years old, the older person commits a crime called "criminal sexual abuse."Punishment for the crime includes a max sentence of one year in jail ... and a requirement to register as a sex offender for ten years -- but in reality, these cases are almost never prosecuted.

The most likely scenario in which Keef would face a judge is if the girl's parents press charges -- but if that hasn't already happened, it probably won't.The girl is suing Keef for an undisclosed amount of child support, including health insurance and other medical expenses. Calls to both Keef's people and the girl's family were not returned.Keef's no stranger to legal problems -- he was just sentenced to 60 days in juvey for violating his probation on a gun charge.
MzKB

Replies

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooioooooiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    *~queenbee~*loch121englishdudeMzKB
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fail
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    MzKB
  • deshoun_alforddeshoun_alford Posts: 149 ✭✭
    this guy racking up the L's like money.....gotdamn lmaotumblr_m4n1loTIzf1rrr2r7o3_500.gif
    Vader_F_KennedyCashmoneyDuxachewon87MzKB
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babies making babies im busting a niggas crazy
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga takin L after L in '13 bruh...
    BlackAX410
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb ass nigga
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted Love Sosa off my computer my younger brother downloaded on to my computer. Pedofiles smfh
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Black_SamsonThe RecipepurpngoldEs-BeeHyenaKillaMzKB
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,821 Regulator
    THIS NIGGA HITTING ALL THE CHECK BOXES ON THE PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING SURVEY...

im laughing at him right now.
    only thing that would make this end right, is him getting killed/raped in Juvie...
    2051163_o.gif

A FUCK NIGGAAAAA THATS THAT SHIT I DOOOONT LLLLIKE...

thats cause he see's one every time he look in the damn mirror.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    rabbitfoodblackgod813Ajackson17miamivice305
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,821 Regulator
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Hows a seventeen year old a pedo if he had the baby last year? They sound like they was two kids fuckin....

dont make excuses for your sins dawg...

you nasty, and i hope you get ass raped with a rusted umbrella... and they open it before trying to pull it back out...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17soul rattlerachewon87tha bause
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lmao @ baggin middle schoolers shit was wack after 8th grade Keef lauced

*****and this coming from a nigga who buys his jewelry from Flea Markets...

nigga has never had a price tag cut off a ring for him in his life...

you know keef done fucked up...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17achewon87
    and to think... childish gambino was a lil intimidated by the nigga
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    silverfoxx
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol dont try to play me like dat, anyway when i was 15 i was trynna bag females my age nd older in high school middle school pussy was always looked down on at dat age
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Black_Samsonbuttuh_bpurpngold

lol dont try to play me like dat, anyway when i was 15 i was trynna bag females my age nd older in high school middle school pussy was always looked down on at dat age

i was a freshman and had the seniors trying to scuff me up at gym cause i was bagging bitches in there year...
    strange how shit like that seemed to matter to them...

so i reckon thats why a lotta these scary ass niggas tend to do that dating down shit..
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    achewon87
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, oh well, you gotta deal with the consequences of your actions
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    *~queenbee~*
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you niggas gon say too defend this Shit? A pedophile... that's that Shit I don't like.

BANG BANG
    loch121
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    i expect that this girl flunked a grade and should be in highschool but nigga still took a Lbow to the head
    yL2j15j.gif
    95qrVeh.jpg