What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies of the IC, how do you feel about ........................

caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress!Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
dating Older men?

My lil cousin is being damn near stalked by this older dude at church. He is about 39 and she is 26. Dude has been asking different family members about her to gauge the situation. She is very pretty but on the thick side.

The family knows she will not be cool with it. More because dude is a herb than his age.

So my question is, ladies of the IC, are you willing to date a older man (6 years or older)? And if you are willing to date a older man, what are your parameters? Is it the same as dating a man you age?
slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

«1

Replies

  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ladies....


    jzkub.jpg

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    idoitforhiphop10
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always dated older, save a couple tenderonis..lol.

    I don't see why anybody would be upset by it, it's not as if she's barely legal.

    My boyfriend now just turned 42 and I just turned 32, so we're nearly 10 years apart, but we got together when I was 29 and to me that makes a difference.

    I take more issue with men in their late 20s/early to late 30s preying on these barely adult females.

    Just cause they turned 18 doesn't mean they don't still have the mind of a child...let em live a little before you swoop in like a vulture.
    deadeye
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,607 Regulator
    Women love older men especially those who are mature and on their grown man shit.

    Someone like myself with immaculate talk game can pull any age group but 25 and up is preferred.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Cinco
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    dating Older men?

    My lil cousin is being damn near stalked by this older dude at church. He is about 39 and she is 26.


    2ns0xa8.jpg

    Young girl? Stalked? 39 yr old man?

    Something you want to tell us Deadie?
    Its ok dear, your secret is safe with me. Just put it in a spoiler ;)
    *Marley*

    6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    deadeyecaddo manAjackson17idoitforhiphop10
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadie is indeed nice looking as fuck.
    114.jpg

    A.D.I.D.A.S

    All Day I Dream About Sins
    deadeye[Deleted User]
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadie is indeed nice looking as fuck.


    Thanx Six



    do40w9.jpg




    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    [Deleted User]SixSickSinssweetheart93
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    dating Older men?

    My lil cousin is being damn near stalked by this older dude at church. He is about 39 and she is 26.


    2ns0xa8.jpg

    Young girl? Stalked? 39 yr old man?

    Something you want to tell us Deadie?

    18492.gif
    Its ok dear, your secret is safe with me. Just put it in a spoiler ;)

    @Empress_

    That's why I thought it was funny.

    My initial, shall we say, "contact" with the "object of my affection" started in 2009...when I myself was indeed 39 and she was either 21 or 22. (depending on whether or not she had her birthday yet).

    A few years younger than the lady mentioned in the o/p, and an even greater age difference of 17-18 years...but @sixsicksins can attest to the fact that I don't look 17-18 years older than the mixed young lady from MD.

    Therefore, I see nothing wrong with my "pursuit" of her.

    Now, if I actually looked old enough to be her father, then that would make my infatuation for her somewhat disturbing and questionable.

    However, since I don't, that makes everything ok :-)


    Lol. Marley was messin but thank you for sharing. I personally don't see age differences as being generally right or wrong, its not so black and white unless we are talking about the obvious ie. minors and so forth. It varies as I have seen 20 year olds with the maturity of a 40 year old and I've seen 40 year olds with the mentality of a 14 year old.

    :)
    *Marley*

    6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    deadeye
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're so cute then why you hiding your face?

    Scared to be picked out of a lineup?
    SixSickSins
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    If you're so cute then why you hiding your face?

    Scared to be picked out of a lineup?

    @MzGrahamBitches

    Not hiding anything Kathryn.

    I just don't see any reason to post any pics.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    [Deleted User]buttuh_b
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Depends on the maturity of your cousin. If she's mature enough thats not a bad age gap. She's 26, far from a child.

    How do you fell about dating older men, Skyler?

    And just for disclosure ...............
    I might be your Daddy,LOL!
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I've seen 40 year olds with the mentality of a 14 year old.

    :)

    Shots fired.


    Kid1.gif

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    [Deleted User]
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    If you're so cute then why you hiding your face?

    Scared to be picked out of a lineup?

    @MzGrahamBitches

    Not hiding anything Kathryn.

    I just don't see any reason to post any pics.


    But you see a reason for all the ladies to post pics?

    Don't be a scaredy cat all your life.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,607 Regulator
    Like the KRS1 said "the girl look so good but her mind is not ready" good motto to live by.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    KatSixSickSinsMeta_Conscious
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    If you're so cute then why you hiding your face?

    Scared to be picked out of a lineup?

    @MzGrahamBitches

    Not hiding anything Kathryn.

    I just don't see any reason to post any pics.


    But you see a reason for all the ladies to post pics?

    Don't be a scaredy cat all your life.


    The only reason why I think all the ladies should post pics is because I want to know what they look like.

    However, it's still up to them whether or not they choose to do so.

    @Empress_ aka Marley...is the perfect example.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    Kat
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i was 18 and my husband was 26 when we started dating, so i think age differences can work

    i find older men quite attractive tho, i had (still do) a huge crush on viggo mortenson from lord of the rings

    i like older mens' style, their confidence, their worldliness. and you don't get the feeling your dealing with a kid cuz in my experience, younger guys were pretty immature. and that's not necessarily a negative thing. but seeing as i was looking for a relationship, it wouldn't make much sense to get with someone my age since it was usually the last thing my male peers were looking for

    When I was 18, I was too hopeless romantic and too idealistic and too rigid in some stances. So when I became more fun and spread out a little more and gain some experiences I fallen to that level of immaturity. Now, I'm more stable I see some other sides to a whole relationship, but idk for now would I be good with marriage. I'm in a crossroad right now and it's not about needing more pussy or whatever its the freedom and etc.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I think going past the 10yr mark is creepy. Even siblings that far and further apart have a hard time relating to each other and they're from the same family!
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I think going past the 10yr mark is creepy. Even siblings that far and further apart have a hard time relating to each other and they're from the same family!


    18915.jpg

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with it, women tend to look for older men. I know I do.
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your cousin is well grown I'm sure shes had relations with older men

    Tell her to gone pop dat pussy like it's worth somethin
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I married one 8 years my senior. They're not all up on that bullshit and trying to knock down everything in a skirt like some younger guys. It's just alot less hassle all around.
    Es-BeeKai
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no love for the young buls in here!?!
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,204 Regulator
    5 years either way is about my limit

    My man and I are the same age
    UTDefense.jpg
    Meta_Conscious
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 10,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only 23 but all my girlfriends have always been older than me. Hell the last two were 29 and 31. Younger females don't be about shit especially here in the D gotta date older.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    buttuh_bBaybeyReppinTime
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.