What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

And So The Michelle Obama Bashing Has Begun...

blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,275 Regulator
@dominiloka The only reason yall find Michelle attractive is because shes the Presidents wife.. that hoe basic
Queen Goya ‏@dominiloka
Exactly. I mean shes pretty but these niggas comparing her to Beyonce RT ‏@_TrippyBOND @dominiloka clearly was referring to her looks

Lmao @ comparing Beyonce and Michelle Obama

Replies

• Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    big norm likes women
    deadeyeBoldChildbignorm
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet Michelle O box stays wet/tight n she has a good throat game - Beyonce seems like a taker
    tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
    bootsy_jenkinsWhoisDonG???HyenaKilla
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michelle has average looks, but as Skylar says, her overall apperance trumps those we call dimes who lack her class, intelligence, ability, etc that she does so flawlessly
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Michele Obama has never been ugly to me at all. I think people talking about her looks like that as if it were supposed to be important that she's attractive or whatever is unfair and somewhat disrespectful.

Besides, she's educated and is smarter than most of the population, so even if she were ugly (which is not the case for me) it wouldn't matter.

Just out of curiosity, which first lady since you were alive couldn't you say that about?

Probably The first George Bush wife LOL

• Young StefYoung Stef Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @taeboo thank u for seeing the big picture and not the easel
    It ain't where u at It's where u headed.-ColeDaGawd
    soul rattler
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lawd I can't wait to see her gown

Shelly O gives that modern elegant realness that the hussies can aspire to
    taeboo
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    when michelle was beyonces age michelle was badder

beyonce isnt prettier. the white girl look just goes with her features better

my point is this

michelle pulled barack ... early

beyonce .... marquis houston and jay z???????

stop this foolishness!! michelle is in a whole nother league!!!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    Ajackson17JG's Legal AdviserSkyler WhiteTRILLip BrooksrageCincoSleepwalkingInJapanBK Productrip.dillaCopper700HyenaKillaHarlemThumzUpbankrupt ballerpurpngold
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    I think she is attractive. The way she carries her definitely elevates her beauty.

I think most guys here (not me)

would take Kim K. over Michelle B.

Young StefMax.
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is beautiful.
    [Deleted User]Young Stef
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like her new haircut..it makes her look younger and fresher.

Ajackson17[Deleted User]Young StefMax.
    I would take Michelle over Kim anyday. I never saw the big whoopi doo about her, the only guess I can see is they can live out their big booty white woman dreams in reality.

[Deleted User]Young Stefrip.dilla
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    when michelle was beyonces age michelle was badder

beyonce isnt prettier. the white girl look just goes with her features better

my point is this

michelle pulled barack ... early

beyonce .... marquis houston and jay z???????

stop this foolishness!! michelle is in a whole nother league!!!

Nigga you just indirectly said Barack Obama is more attractive than Jay-Z and Marques Houston.

no i didnt ... thats just the way you took it ... no homo at you
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    Young Stefmiamivice305rip.dillabankrupt baller