What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"Anybody who has time to sit & type on a computer, might be gay" - Juelz Santana

Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
"I think the Internet is a plus and a minus," he said in an interview. "For one, it's the best promotion though in the world, especially when you don't have an album out at the time it's a beautiful way of promotion, you know what I'm saying? And it's free promotion at that. I don't really entertain the bloggers or the comments and stuff like that. Anybody that has time to sit and type at they computer might be gay to me. I mean just typing a comment. You could be typing and talking to somebody, but typing a comment on something that you see is kind of crazy to me." (BET Sound Off)

You still think that infamous quote holds weight..?
Bcotton5internationallookdudeCashmoneyDuxstupot0607MrCrookedLetterOGClarenceBoddickerStoneColdMikeyunspoken_respectDMTxTHCFyHunnitrip.dillaiKingGodGivBiziron man1Ajackson17Ajackson17jayvon32blackgod813

Replies