Consequence Returns To Breakfast Club (Disses GOOD Music, Talks Ghostwriting and Love and Hip Hop)

Replies

• Dr.EvilDr.Evil Posts: 9,871
    These mfs might be the corniest/ most annoying couple in hiphop...... Watching that shit gave me a headache..
  • CJCJ Posts: 10,941
    Rofl @ this nigga teeth I mean one long tooth
  • Lab Baby wrote: »
    Who the actual fuck is Jen the Pen?

the wife of a black Muslim rapper known as Consquence
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,355
    FUCK CONS!!!!! Tribe couldn't do shit with him and his album went dbl wood with Kanye production. He acting worse than the bitches on Love & Hip Hop.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,193
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Who the actual fuck is Jen the Pen?

the wife of a black Muslim rapper known as Consquence

So in other words, nobody worth knowing. This bitch don't even got a Wikipedia. And that interview was just another Love and Hip Hop episode, which I took a blood oath to never watch again.
    sapo614 wrote: »
    I found this shit kind of funny

-- Consequence brushes his teeth with a rake
    -- Consequence pave highways with his face
    -- Consequences favorite meal before a show is sugar cubes and hay
    -- Consequence’s wisdom teeth built the pyramids
    -- Consequence used to fight at Bad News Kennels
    -- Consequence’s false teeth tell the truth
    -- Consequence has his game face on
    -- "You’re gonna have to face the consequences" has taken on a whole new meaning
    -- at barbecues, Consequence enjoys eating corn AND the cob
    -- Consequence looks like he has 99 problems
    -- Consequence was born and raised in the Everglades
    -- Consequence helps the police rescue accident victims trapped in their cars
    -- Consequence wears a bulletproof vest to prevent him biting a hole in his chest when he sneezes
    -- as a child Consequence left his tooth for the tooth fairy, however he awoke when the tooth fairies’ KC-135 Cargo plane carrying the tooth, crashed attempting a takeoff … too much cargo
    -- Consequence parents = giraffe + walrus
    -- Dude got a serious over-bite tho….I heard he uses his upper jaw for mountain climbing
    -- Consequence AINT NEVER bit off more than he could chew
    -- Consequence’s baby teeth could buy cigarettes and alcohol without being carded
    -- I’m appalled that Kanye doesn’t have a dental plan for his GOOD Music label
    -- Consequence once told an enemy ” i believe in an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth” …… his enemy replied “nigga, you aint playin fair !”
    -- Consequence AND his teeth both have to file taxes.
    -- Consequence snowboards on his teeth
    -- Consequence’s teeth is 3 ft 9"
    -- Conseqeunce used to work at a bar…not a bartender, but a bottle opener
    -- Consequence laughed when Camron called 50 Bugs Monkey, because he has no other facial expression__________________

Kind of???? Nigga this shit is fuckin funny as hell!!!! LMAO @ him and his teeth file income taxes

Isn't it like self ether that the best shit u ever wrote was for somebody else????
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,207
    edited January 2013
    Damn Cons went in on Raqi and Budden. Kayne caught it the worst though,

With that said, I refuse to believe he wrote lines for A Tribe Called Quest. Even though he rapped with them,I just can't believe that.
  • Damn what has gotten into this niggas teeth mind.. Cons was going in on everybody...
  • Cons is cool but this is basically a 18 minute rant. I would've liked them to talk about his mixtape and what's going on with the album. is there more to this interview? it sounds kinda cut off at the end
    This is Breakfast Club's best interview. Shit had me in tears.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Fuck Budden.
    Damn what has gotten into this niggas teeth mind.. Cons was going in on everybody...

Budden brought that shit on himself. No surprise there He mouth got himself an ice pack. As for Ye, you could tell he was really hurt by that.
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825
    edited January 2013
    Serious question, is he somalian? I said it right when i first saw it and then he went on to say that he's muslim, which i already had assumed, so is he?

If so, he reminds me of them typical somalians. Loud mouth, buck tooth, corny arrogance that no1 takes seriously ass niggas who cant back up that loud barking dolo. Only thing missing is a big forehead.

Dude stay acting all live and shit over dumb shit. All that "shit get real in these streets" sound like a Chappelle skit.

I'd love to duff that nigga out. No, not for what he said about Ye or whatever.
  • CirocObama wrote: »
    Serious question, is he somalian? I said it right when i first saw it and then he went on to say that he's muslim, which i already had assumed, so is he?

If so, he reminds me of them typical somalians. Loud mouth, buck tooth, corny arrogance that no1 takes seriously ass niggas who cant back up that loud barking dolo. Only thing missing is a big forehead.

Dude stay acting all live and shit over dumb shit. All that "shit get real in these streets" sound like a Chappelle skit.

I'd love to duff that nigga out. No, not for what he said about Ye or whatever.

no he's converted to Islam. QTip is half Montserratian and AFrican American i think Cons is his cousin on his mother's side