Spinoff on Michelle Obama: If the Presidents wife was white....

DNB1DNB1 If Yeen Got No Haters U Aint Poppin'Posts: 14,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
would he even be President now?

how would this change the public perception of him?

could a white wife, recieve the same adoration Michelle Obama gets?

would he still have the black vote or would he have gotten more white votes?

To me it's becoming obvious that there is no President Obama without Michelle...but not sure how that would have changed if she was white...

original.gif

^^would a white wife be this trill?

Replies

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Not at this point.
    unspoken_respect
  • DNB1DNB1 If Yeen Got No Haters U Aint Poppin' Posts: 14,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Not at this point.

So...would have had one term, but not a second?
    edited January 2013
    He'd have no terms.

He wouldn't have made a buzz by speaking at the 2004 convention; probably wouldn't have gone any further than Illinois state senate at best.
    Ajackson17caddo manunspoken_respect
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Michelle is truly the brains behind his campaign and the strong back behind the union. Without her, there is no President Obama, if she didn't give him that extra push etc and work with him gaining a A class team than yeah. If she was just Mary Sue and didn't have the skills, than he wouldn't been in the position he is in and most black woman would have NEVER voted for him.
    DNB1
    So having a white FL would not of got more white votes for Obama?
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Nah, he wouldn't even be part of the political discussion.
    Ajackson17

Hell no, there would be no Oprah cosign, he would be labeled as an Uncle Tom and white males would think him as a threat. White women would be thinking would be with him, etc. It just wouldn't have been a good look. Now if he played Golf that would be different, it would be ol' Cheerio and cool. But not on a political level and his biggest and strongest supporters which are black women and white women would not have been on his side.

I think people don't realize how powerful Michelle really is and how truly intelligent she truly is.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

nah, she would be seen as a nigger lover
    and it would would probably cost him with the AA community

quite frankly I don't think another woman could go 1000% hard
    like Michelle has for Obama. She more than just a token or trophy. She got his back & holds him down

something he has said on more then one occasion, matter fact said it again last night

Lady_Zeeunspoken_respect
    Michelle Obama "The Goat"...

So...it's safe to say there would be no black president without a strong black First Lady....

Interesting...

Americans only want a one race couple in the White House.
    Ajackson17
    edited January 2013
    Michelle Obama "The Goat"...

So...it's safe to say there would be no black president without a strong black First Lady....

Interesting...

Americans only want a one race couple in the White House.
    lol

I'm not saying that

but it's nice to see a one race couple in the White House that "looks" like me for a change

and most importantly they are REAL and you can relate . Not a bunch Uncle and Auntie Toms.

Some people want to go in on Michelle because she got caught rolling her eyes,
    but it's hard to explain to anyone who "doesn't get " black woman that moments like that caught on cam only adds to her authenticity. She's "classy and sassy"

her popularity will probably shoot up more (she's already more popular than the President)

DNB1Ajackson17
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,391 Regulator
    if he carried himself the same way i wouldn't think too many people would look at him differently. Of course you know how black people are when it comes to black people of power dating a white person, he may lose points for that but for the most part it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.
    Jamaica wrote: »
    if he carried himself the same way i wouldn't think too many people would look at him differently. Of course you know how black people are when it comes to black people of power dating a white person, he may lose points for that but for the most part it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Another interesting point, but, would he carry himself in the same way with a white wife? I could imagine him being slightly sunmissive to white wife, with many veiwing that was the only way he could have become President.

It's gotta be said that Michelle be giving him that "Presidential swag"...

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,122 Regulator
    If President Obama had a white wife his support in the Black Community wouldn't be as strong...it'd be there, but it wouldn't be in full force and you wouldn't see black women lined up to comment on whatever she wears everytime she pops up on tv. To many of they are having a real life fantasy they are Michelle Obama on the arm of the President. I rarely remember comments on Hilary Clinton other than jokes about her not sucking Bill Clinton's dick enough and her being too manly that's why Bill Clinton kept fucking around w/ extra feminine women on the side. Nobody would have given 2 fucks what dress Hilary Clinton wore last night lol
    Lady_Zeeunspoken_respect
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word n the streetz is Michelle is 100% responsible for Barack's successful political career, the lite poles say her pops is a major player in this game we call life

The parking meters chimed in & said her pops is aligned with a powerful group
    DNB1
    edited January 2013
    Jamaica wrote: »

Another interesting point, but, would he carry himself in the same way with a white wife? I could imagine him being slightly submissive to white wife, with many viewing that was the only way he could have become President.

It's gotta be said that Michelle be giving him that "Presidential swag"...

whew
    you hit the hammer on the nail right there mate!

I don't think no one posting or lurking here will deny that would have been the most likely out cry

DNB1
    I don't think he'd be president if he was with a pretty black bitch though.
    Matt-
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man please..this isn't even a question. No, no and just no.
    Ajackson17DNB1Young Stef
    So if you was Mrs. Barack Kathryn and Zee you don't think you could get him elected to be president of the united states?
    Man please..this isn't even a question. No, no and just no.

You in a mixed relationship, you wouldnt vote for Obama if his wife was white?

Ajackson17rip.dillaunspoken_respect
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,165 Regulator
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Hell no, there would be no Oprah cosign, he would be labeled as an Uncle Tom and white males would think him as a threat. White women would be thinking would be with him, etc. It just wouldn't have been a good look. Now if he played Golf that would be different, it would be ol' Cheerio and cool. But not on a political level and his biggest and strongest supporters which are black women and white women would not have been on his side.

I think people don't realize how powerful Michelle really is and how truly intelligent she truly is.

fool... Stedman aint even black...
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I would but I'm not the majority.

DNB1Ajackson17Lady_ZeeYoung Stef