Lil Wayne Nearly Smashes His Head On The Floor While Skating In “TRUKSTOP” Teaser

Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

DJ Scoob Doo releases a teaser for an upcoming Lil Wayne skateboarding video called “TRUKSTOP“. In the preview, Weezy F Baby can be seen skating at one of his skate parks, trying new tricks, and nearly smashing his head on the floor. The full video is “coming soon”.

Bonus vid

StoneColdMikey32DaysOfInfiniti

Replies

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy In OaklandPosts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sure he was high when he fell so im sure he didnt feel it
    lookdudeMuhannad32DaysOfInfinitiJabu_Rule
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas is haters
    purpngoldMrCrookedLetterCashmoneyDuxDarthRozay(Nope)_Menace_rooster_cogburnMichael_MaliceSiqnih Da TrapperMuhannad32DaysOfInfinitibuttuh_bJabu_Rule
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    niggas is haters

A1000MILESpurpngoldrooster_cogburnMichael_MaliceMuhannadbuttuh_bwmj710
  • achewon87achewon87 Midnight Marauder SDF-1Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no one is gonna mention the bright ass yellow Jodeci Boots with those bright ass pink shorts on?

tf is going on in hip hop that this lame still gets a pass....
  • tb_tb_ Posts: 232
    niggas is haters

how you gonna quote your self
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So close to victory...
    BobOblahchiyosuke
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga Birdman be spending Mannie Fresh, Juvenile, B.G. and Turk money on some Gucci Bikes Lol.
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Gudda gudda: aye wayne ima get an album release date soon right

Wayne: (wayne chuckle) yeah man as soon as i land this kickflip man you got next nigga!

082211-music-lil-wayne-fall.jpg

gudda gudda album TBA 21st Century
    KLICHEDA_Executionah! chiyosuke
  • heavyrelishheavyrelish Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »
    all this nigga do is ride around with a board, what kind of fuckin trick was that? i know young lil cats that pick up a board and know how to do flip tricks in a week, this nigga is the prime example of the word "poser"

my point exactly....i mean damn...this nigguh is in his 30s and cant land a kick flip and can barely ollie and simple shit....i mean.....where is the fucking integrity for these dick riders to say enough is enough?
    Muhannad
  • I'm a little confused....hasn't he been trying to skate for years now....and he can't even do an ollie or a kickflip?

Yet he has his own line of skateboarding clothes?

This can't be life.
    Muhannad
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    ^^word at this rate he might be as good as my 15 year old cousin by the time he's 40
    DarthRozay
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much hate in this thread its crazy...so the man cant learn how to skate? I bet if ii was Nas niggas be sayin "oh he just tryin new things"...

Ion even fuck wit him like that anymore but damn let the man live...
    iKingGodGivBizDarthRozayCJMichael_MaliceMuhannad(Nope)buttuh_b
    So the man cant learn how to skate tho?
  • heavyrelishheavyrelish Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    So much hate in this thread its crazy...so the man cant learn how to skate? I bet if ii was Nas niggas be sayin "oh he just tryin new things"...

nah b..once u are in your 30s starting to do things that 12 year olds take up in junior high is a no go...if u dont see the ridiculousness in this then youre buggin..u dont join gangs, start selling drugs, or start fucking skateboarding once your a grown man with children...are u fucking serious?
    achewon87rooster_cogburnMuhannad(Nope)
  • achewon87achewon87 Midnight Marauder SDF-1Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trend hopin' Gremlin.

Sure he can, but after a yr you still can't pop an Ollie ? Pretty sure he can't he even do a Manual. The guy wants to learn to skate I guess he can, but why the need to publicize it? Why is he making skate videos or have a clothing line dedicated to skate culture. Seems someone is putting the Cart before the horse, which points to extreme enthusiasm or plain out fake, phony. Guess which one the Gremlin has proven overtime to fall under.

And it's not hate for Wayne, just more hate for the fake. It's my job as a hip-hop head to separate the fake from the real, and then clown MF like you for liking wack fake shit in hopes to raise your standards which will only help to improve and further this thing we call hip-hop culture.
    rooster_cogburnheavyrelishMuhannad
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas is haters

You mean, "niggas ARE haters".

Come on, put that public school education to some good use.
    Muhannad
    achewon87 wrote: »

Trend hopin' Gremlin.

Sure he can, but after a yr you still can't pop an Ollie ? Pretty sure he can't he even do a Manual. The guy wants to learn to skate I guess he can, but why the need to publicize it? Why is he making skate videos or have a clothing line dedicated to skate culture. Seems someone is putting the Cart before the horse, which points to extreme enthusiasm or plain out fake, phony. Guess which one the Gremlin has proven overtime to fall under.

And it's not hate for Wayne, just more hate for the fake. It's my job as a hip-hop head to separate the fake from the real, and then clown MF like you for liking wack fake shit in hopes to raise your standards which will only help to improve and further this thing we call hip-hop culture.

It aint that deep cuzzo...
    Muhannadbuttuh_bSOWETO
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

I mean if he's doing it for fun then cool, but dude done put time and big money behind this skateboarding shit with a clothing line and all. Shit I heard even starting at like age 16 is late
    achewon87DarthRozayCJMonizzle14