Ether For The Soul: Return Of The Simp Chronicles

black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,463
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
We have to do it again. For those that have been on the old IC remembers this thread.

Got a story where the opposite sex soaked matches in kerosene and lit up your soul?

Any stories where you put yourself out there and looked like a sucker? Post them.

Any life lessons that you learned from the experience. Let's us know ladies and gentlemen.

[B}NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM THIS. YOU COME IN THIS THREAD AND COMMENT, YOU HAVE TO DROP STORY.[/B]

Comments

• DWODWO Posts: 42,522
    edited January 2013
    i think i told all my stories, i'm trying to see if i can remember any really good ones that happened to anyone else...
  • 700700 Posts: 8,473
    i think i told the story on the bitch that break my heart

fuck that hoe, karma a bitch

that hoe fat now

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,463
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i think i told the story on the bitch that break my heart

fuck that hoe, karma a bitch

that hoe fat now

Cleanse the ether out of your soul. Tell your story.
  • Oya_HusbandOya_Husband Posts: 14,001
    Um girl try to diss me and shit,dont remember the details that much. Than she has a child she dont know who thw father is.
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Um girl try to diss me and shit,dont remember the details that much. Than she has a child she dont know who thw father is.

yo ether just happened earlier
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Jackson you weird me out man.

PM'ing me out of the blue to ask what's the cost of living out in Ireland?

Stay that side of the Atlantic buddy...

coldblooded

@Lady_Zee Can you confirm this?
  • SionSion Posts: 18,574
    SMMFH I will bless this thread later on tonight.... maaaaaaannnn this brings back memories.....

• SionSion Posts: 18,574
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i think i told al my stories, i'm trying to see if i can remember any really good ones that happened to anyone else...

Yeah we told our stories a while back. So did Ms. Jones, Shenco, Big Norm and a few others. It's time for the new cats to drop their stories.

Beezy, and Sour Patch don't have to post. We saw that happen.

Shit I dont remember their stories, they should come back and post up theirs......

• DWODWO Posts: 42,522
    Du you gotta learn how to wrap this shit up b.
    man i just read that shit back..

that shit flows pretty nicely....i couldn't' in good faith cut anything out of that story and it maintains the same effect...
    Sion. wrote: »
    SMMFH I will bless this thread later on tonight.... maaaaaaannnn this brings back memories.....

We need that story. lol
    edited January 2013
    Sion. wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i think i told al my stories, i'm trying to see if i can remember any really good ones that happened to anyone else...

Yeah we told our stories a while back. So did Ms. Jones, Shenco, Big Norm and a few others. It's time for the new cats to drop their stories.

Beezy, and Sour Patch don't have to post. We saw that happen.

Shit I dont remember their stories, they should come back and post up theirs......

Go here:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/154728/the-most-fukked-up-ways-youwitnessed-someone-got-rejected/p1

We posted a while back.You were in the thread too, but you didn't drop one.

As for Beezy, you didn't see the posts when @icecoldstew smashed Beezy and said her head game was wack. All while she was getting patted down by TSA. Then he showed pictures of her texts.

Here's Sourpatch's story:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/148939/this-what-happens-when-you-move-in-with-an-internet-whore#latest
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,588
    i wont even read any post over 2 sentences long. but i always make time for one of du du's short stories. they are always funny.
  • aone415 wrote: »
    Haha...

When I was in college I was dating this skinny redbone chick... then I met the girl I wound up marrying...

I was in love with the new chick (my wife now) and broke up with the redbone... so she starts dating this Black ass nigga Sam (more about him later)... so one night redbone calls me and is like, "You know I'm with Sam now" and I'm like, "yeah I heard... good for you and that ugly nigga" CLICK...

An hour later my phone rings and it's Sam... this nigga hits me with "Yo I heard you said I was ugly" I'm dying laughing at this clown and tell him "WTF you care about what I think you look like? You must be a faggot, FOH nigga"... I could hear his soul hurting on the other end of the line so he challenges me to a fight in the morning... I was like bet and I promised to knock his teeth out for this lame shit. I called ole girl and told her that she basically got her new BF a hospital visit for her fuckery... he calls back with the backdown... "yo man what we gonna fight for??" so we don't fight... but I clowned this dude fo rthe rest of the semester.... so where's my ether in this story????

Sam changed his name to Pras (Fugees) about 2 years later this nigga became a millionaire pushing Ferraris and shit thru the hood... my soul burns everytime I see that dude.

Ducktales but still etherous

• I think i contributed to the OG thread but i ll drop some shit later