Best Chapelle Show Sketch Ever?

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we just gone forget about the one of one of the most genius pieces of comedy ever made, the blind racist? That fool said he broke up with his wife of hella years because she was a nigger lover. That shit was beyond fucking genius.

"Y'all wanna see my face? Y'all wanna see my face!!?".

"Niggers running around with their big nigger noses, BREATHING UP ALL THE WHITE MANS AIR!".

"The damn injins, the ching chong chaaaaangs, I don't understaaaand youuuu, go back to your own counnnnntry!........WHITE POWER!"

Red necks: OMG! it's a black
    blind black racist: A nigger! WHERE!!!? string his black ass up!!! Kill that nigger!!!!
    ic5v1i.gif
    Calvin got a job
    "EWWWW NIGGA YOU SMELL LIKE FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh snap! Calvin got a job, I'm proud of you man ............................................. ......... ...LET'S ROB THAT NIGGA!!!"

Bruh...Clayton Bigsby is the blind racist and that sketch been mentioned many times in this thread already lol
    StoneColdMikey
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 13,733 Regulator
    The niggar family
    Black bush
    Charlie Murphy rick James and prince
    Clayton bigsby
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chappelle the GOAT
    The reparations one is hilarious too
    marc123KINGECStoneColdMikey
  • mr.jamrockmr.jamrock Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Making the Band and Clayton as well as the Wayne Brady are the best
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's to many bruhs...ain't no best

We forgot about the little gems
    The And 1 sketch
    Slow motion
    Ask a black dude
    Chappelle in court
    The love contract
    Tyron in his AA meeting
    Black Bush
    Trading Spouses
    The 3 Daves
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    how yall gonna forget the black blind klansman that left his wife cause she was a nigger lover.

white power...lol
  • KameKame Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭✭

The extended version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    infamous114dasmooth1
  • BetaBeta YOUR SITE IS TRASHHH! *Bomb Drop* Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playa haters ball shoulda been in the final four imo

lol @ "I'd have to be real confused, 'cause nobody in my family would beef with O.J. like that. And we would've killed O.J. after the first time he beat my sister. We'd have whooped his ass, we'd have made real orange juice out of that nigga."

"They woulda found a bloody glove.....at OUR house!"
    iron man1DillaDeafBlaqueHoney01PiffyHaze
  • T-RelT-Rel Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭
    Trading Spouses was some funny shit. " I smell your light saber."
    StoneColdMikey
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 5,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mane i dunt forgot how GOAT this show was lol.
    iron man1
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the black Klan leader and Rick James were the 2 funniest to me
    Lmao @ Fubu & KFC merging
    iron man1StoneColdMikey
  • S2JS2J Posts: 17,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Prince and Rick James are on another level from all of em imo. I still remember when they originally aired back to back weeks.

Wayne Brady is up there lol Last year I was at a lounge and Wayne Brady was in there. Nobody paid him no mind but I was fukin weak, kept thinkin of that sketch lol
    KameStoneColdMikeyocelot
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 49,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its really hard to pin down...but the mad real world concept was crazy too

Slow Motion

Calvins gets a job.. that last fuckin scene was bananas

The social commentary in the show ass great.. but "Others" took liberties with that

and.. i swear Chappelle put "bitches" on the map
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,074 Regulator
    the quotables in the rick james skit all happening in less than 3 mins.. i remeber watching that shit.. i had tears in my eyes unable to breath..

that law and order sketch... the jury of your peers was the shit that sent me over...

mad real world.... shit killed me....

and that wayne brady shit... nigga..Goat show...Goat show
    iron man1
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    the quotables in the rick james skit all happening in less than 3 mins.. i remeber watching that shit.. i had tears in my eyes unable to breath..

that law and order sketch... the jury of your peers was the shit that sent me over...

mad real world.... shit killed me....

and that wayne brady shit... nigga..Goat show...Goat show

AHHHHHH I SAID THEY AREEEE SOO MANnyyy AMENDMENTSSS IN THEE CONSTITUTIONNN OFF AMERICAAAAAAAA I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE *Rubs glass cup* I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ...ONEEEEEEE I PLEAD THE FIF FIIIIIFFFFF ONE TWO THREE FIIIIIIIIFFF anythinggg you can sayyy FIIFFFFFFFFF!

Dead...
    BigBallsNoWorries
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    damn. i have no idea. i'd probably have to say the making the band. but i could probably give 10 different answers....and the "i'll piss on you" song was golden
    peagle05
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forgot about negrodamous

and i think they had the dame dash maxi pad
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

I said "Who You Fuckin' OJ?" to my girl a millions times watching this sketch

Remember in this one when Questlove started playing the drums and the niggas lost it lol. Niggas started freestylin' somebody yelled out G-Unit!!! Lol
    Matt-StoneColdMikeyKINGEC