"hey how you been?" UNAPRECIATION

fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
Am i the only person who hates when someone who you haven't heard from in months/years hit you with that fake ass "how you been" or " what u been up to" line. Nigga i ain't have any contact with yo ass since 2009 and now all of a sudden u wanna know how I'm doing. FOH. Especially when they post that shit on my fb wall, like ima really tell u years worth of details on my fb profile. I don't even respond to them shits, cuz i know they prolly just killing time. Idk that just irks me. If we can go years and months without talking, i have no reason to fill u in on my life..
gnsKatCharlie_StoneColdMikeyPicoRecaptimus_Prime360stupot0607BK Productdwade206GettinLoEntangled_SemanticzJusDre313purpngoldRubato GarciaHyenaKillaMzKB

Replies

• fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,827 Regulator
    You hate English in general , the grammar or the gesture of goodwill ?
    GettinLoHyenaKilla
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its the same thing with people I see on a regular basis.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit shouldn't bother you this much. Just don't respond or keep your response brief. It's likely used as an ice breaker, a lazy and predictable one but it is what it is.
    NIKE...gnsVulcanRavenRubato Garcia
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Just say straight and keep it moving if it's that big of a deal.
    Matt-StoneColdMikeyMzKB
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a normal convo starter.

How else are you supposed to start?
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sine / cosine
    PicoblakfyahkingMissKHyenaKilla
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody havin a facebook withdrawal
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn and i thought i was anti social but OP on some other shit...............the thing that gets me made is someone that asks you that shit and knows exactly what you been up to but wanna play dumb like they dont
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit if you killed yourself you wouldnt have to worry about this shit..

you should take at trip he wont ask you shit

wilson_volleyball.jpg
    mike06GettinLo
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, its better if good things been happening butI been mindin my own business not broadcasting what i been doing Maybe people want to keep that to themselves. It depends on the context but I wouldnt feel right askin nobody "what you been up to" generally.That's their business and i understand they may wanna keep their business to themself.
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    damn and i thought i was anti social but OP on some other shit...............the thing that gets me made is someone that asks you that shit and knows exactly what you been up to but wanna play dumb like they dont

you mean like when i was gettin out of jail after six months and people would ask me what i been up to knowin damn well i just got out

"bitch i been in jail"

then they ask you why you mad and shit

exactly and all they have to do is be like " i heard u were blah blah blah ect. u alright" but instead they play dumb and act like they dont know whats going on..
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually just say "good." Miiiight ask how theyve been depending on if they are cool or not. Or a woman. Most the time i just connect eyes with people, give them the nod and keep it moving.
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only hate when exes do it...Or really anybody who I feel has an alterior motive from the jump...Other than that, whatever...Cause folk usually ask me how I'm doin before I ask them...
    Rubato Garcia
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

you mean like when i was gettin out of jail after six months and people would ask me what i been up to knowin damn well i just got out

"bitch i been in jail"

then they ask you why you mad and shit

exactly and all they have to do is be like " i heard u were blah blah blah ect. u alright" but instead they play dumb and act like they dont know whats going on..

mothafuckas just be nosy, or tryin to rub it in
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate it when people i used to kick it wit in high school come up to me on that shit

like mothafucka i aint talked to you in almost ten years, we is not friends anymore

or a bitch you used to fuck with when she was bad come up to you on that shit, and she fat now, get yo fat ass out my face

lol bruh co-sign
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Most of the time it's because people really want to tell you about their life.

pretty much, a old homegirl i haven't seen in years hit me with that line recently. Ignored her azz, because i know all she wanna brag about is her pregnancy. Like i remotely give a shit.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,092 Regulator
    i do that shit all the time... i wanna see if niggaz gonna lie...

shit be funny as fuck....

i hear some hilarious ass love triangle drama where niggaz be getting like 2 other chicks pregnant other than their main girl, and be on some..

"so how kiesha doing??... yall still fucks with eachother?"

"uhhh..uhhh...we cool, just don't stay together no more"

"oh word?? damn i thought yall woulda been the two that made it"

"man...u know how bitches is"

im thinking to my self.........(this nigga)
    Lurker6kzzlHyenaKillaHarlemThumzUpYoung Stef
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tell people I been selling dope
    Dr. StitchMzKBpurpngoldYoung Stef