Would You Rather Have A Black Boss, or A White Boss?

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know some people hate their white boss, and others who hate their Black boss. In general, which do you prefer?

boss-talking-620jt080212.jpg

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    A boss whos not full of himself
    Meester
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Matt- wrote: »
    inafter "i am my own boss"

you were so fuckin close
    GodNThaBuild'n
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lechic wrote: »
    A male boss who's into titties --well really big titties.

so you can file that sexual harassment case
    then live off the fat of the land?

Spoiler:
    Lurker6blakfyahkingfreshb651
    edited January 2013
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    Rather have a female boss.

Had a black boss they try so hard to be extra.

And i have a problem with other men telling me what to do.

I'm much my cool with some older lady telling me to do something + she might be cute.

Female bosses do the most stupid shit and I'm not saying that to be sexist; no diss to six and loca, ya'll gon wack me but let me finish. This is just from my experience.
    texas409SixSickSinsblakfyahkingMzKB700gns
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    A male boss who's into titties --well really big titties.

so you can file that sexual harassment case
    then live off the fat of the land?

Spoiler:

Hell naw! That Ms. Independent shit is for someone else, not me. I rather make meals for my hunny bun and friends, be the hostess for get togethers, do laundry, and be a housewife. :)
    Young StefamenhotepivAjackson17whitecracker
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB4 SMH at you working niggaz.n
    goldenjaMatt-
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    Rather have a female boss.

Had a black boss they try so hard to be extra.

And i have a problem with other men telling me what to do.

I'm much my cool with some older lady telling me to do something + she might be cute.

Female bosses do the most stupid shit and I'm not saying that to be sexist; no diss to six and loca, ya'll gon wack me but let me finish. This is just from my experience.

I had a few cool females bosses. However, the head HR manger, she is a vile woman (she's black and in her 40's). She told one of my ex coworker that she didnt care that her hospital only did chemo for her ovarian cancer on sun. She was not going to give her Sundays off, and the woman with cancer can quit or find another doctor to go to for treatment.

The woman with cancer sued and she received a settlement with the company.

The HR manger still works there.
    amenhotepivSixSickSinsAjackson17
    edited January 2013
    Oh hold up I forgot about the woman over me in HR here. She definitely has my respect.
    The HR manger still works there.

That's that shit I don't like. I hate when people get in a position of some type of authority and abuse it to shit on people and talk any way they want. People take that shit too.
    Lurker6Kalecrunch
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 15,308 Regulator
    Inb4 all these I'm a boss bitch hoes
    Matt-
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boss is a Mexican female...she's cool.

I don't really care..I've had bosses of all kinds and they all have the capability of being assholes.
    Young Stef
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭
    It dont matter if you know how to play on people. Black bosses can be assholes but its usually in an overt way. White bosses are more shady with it.
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck all that, id still take a black boss over a cracker anyday.having white folks ordering me around all day just don't sit well with me. Can u imagine a white man telling u to clean toilets?? Hell nahhhh
    goldenjaSixSickSinsidoitforhiphop10miamivice305
  • i remember my moms told me a long while ago when she was working at this restaurant that she had a black boss who would treat them like slaves instead of workers at the place.they couldnt hardly take breaks or nothing.she had a little daughter who came there after picking her up from school.the little brat told my mom this,My Mama said,you all are her slaves.that's when my mom quit her job and went into nursing
    texas409fuc_i_look_likeAjackson17idoitforhiphop10
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Had both. Never had a problem with my black bosses.
    Had a problem with an Indian one though.

And still I can't make any sweeping generalizations. A boss is a boss.
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck all that, id still take a black boss over a cracker anyday.having white folks ordering me around all day just don't sit well with me. Can u imagine a white man telling u to clean toilets?? Hell nahhhh

I can't imagine any man telling me to clean toliets..why you out here cleaning toliets? Step your career game up.
    Ajackson17
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 15,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white boss.black bosses act like this nigga:

django-jackson.jpg

^^ i came in here to say this
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white boss> black bosses.
    Alot of black bosses be on some Uncle Ruckus shit.
    Meester
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 15,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    women bosses are woat quick to fire you for looking at their asses
    7figzGettinLo
  • the white bosses treated me like they owed me 40 acres and a mule,total respect.When i was under a nigga as a boss i was treated like a nigga on the street.everybody who knew this black bitch hated her ass.everytime she came through the door people were like ahhhh hell here goes mrs scrooge.i hate when bosses bring their home problems to work and lash out on people.she was never happy