Anyone else used to watch Freaks and Geeks ?

fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdubPosts: 13,737 Regulator
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Just caught it on Netflix this show is hella underrated

Freaks-and-Geeks.jpg

About high school life in the 1980s
CottonCitySlim

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 42,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i did it was only 1 season I believe, most of the cast went on to be stars
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ hello underrated
  • Entangled_SemanticzEntangled_Semanticz Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Oh yes one of my favorite tv-shows made, saw it like over 10 years ago... Judd Apatow gave birth to the stardoms of Seth Rogen, James Franco and Jason Segel and I like that he stuck with em throughout the years, even Martin Starr but he's not a "star" like the others...

tumblr_m6ccy6yvxU1qb8x20o1_500.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck yeah i love this show. The Apatow crew! i remember me and my parents watching it when it was actually on cable, we were real bummed it never came back for a 2nd season. I still havent checked out "Undeclared" on netflix tho. That was Apatow's 2nd attempt at Television, only got one season too. I think most of the crew is in that show.

The dad of the main family is fucking hilarious.
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 13,737 Regulator
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Fuck yeah i love this show. The Apatow crew! i remember me and my parents watching it when it was actually on cable, we were real bummed it never came back for a 2nd season. I still havent checked out "Undeclared" on netflix tho. That was Apatow's 2nd attempt at Television, only got one season too. I think most of the crew is in that show.

The dad of the main family is fucking hilarious.

Mr Weir that dude kills

Best quote

"people are only democrats until they get a little money and come to their senses". Lmao
    Lou_CypherAjackson17
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha i love how he always tries to scare his kids with lessons. Like the episode where they were gonna throw a party. i cant remember the line exactly, but it was something like "I had a friend that used to drink with his friends on the weekends. Guess what he's doing now? *Eyes widen* Hes DEAD."
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First few episodes were good. Got bad real fast.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 42,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea they were in Undeclared too