The Breakfast Club's Predictions on Who Will Fall Off In 2013 [Video]

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymesPosts: 15,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some solid predictions minus Kanye.
    eternal soldierFy_HunnitMz
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wit out ross, wayne, chief keef, waka who da ic gone have time 2 hate on?..... *thinks* neva mind smh

The RecipeilledoutKingFreeman
  • AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan in yah gyal's pumpumPosts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who'd they say? Can't watch. And who is talking
    thedesolateone
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can see the kanye one

Theraflu was ass *Kanye shrug*
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rick Ross
    Lil Wayne
    Kanye
    and "rappers getting love from hipster media" and they showed Chief Keef, Trinidad james, and Azealia Banks so maybe that's who he was talkin about.

As for who's talking, Charlamagne and a couple people I've never heard of
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as we know WTT2 is supposed to be coming out this year and with that release there isn't really a way he can fall off.
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Don't see why it's unfathomable for Kanye to fall off. He hasn't really put anything good out since MDTB aside from a couple songs. I'll make a thread now.

kanye never put out an album titled MDTB as you say ive heard of a MBDTF but not the acronym you just said in bold. Kanye has been puttin out flames between his singles he was involved in like Niggias in paris that took over last winter to Mercy that took over summer-end 2012. On the side he has made songs like murder to excellence that were goat non mainstream hits.

buttuh_bROZAYTABERNACLEsoul rattlerAlready Home_17MarcusGarvey5th LetterNothingButTheTruthilledouttexas409
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    as we know WTT2 is supposed to be coming out this year and with that release there isn't really a way he can fall off.
    Don't see why it's unfathomable for Kanye to fall off. He hasn't really put anything good out since MDTB aside from a couple songs. I'll make a thread now.

kanye never put out an album titled MDTB as you say ive heard of a MBDTF but not the acronym you just said in bold. Kanye has been puttin out flames between his singles he was involved in like Niggias in paris that took over last winter to Mercy that took over summer-end 2012. On the side he has made songs like murder to excellence that were goat non mainstream hits.

Bitch shut the fuck up I'll knock you the fuck out.

Kanye music been trash as fuck since his last album outside of 2 songs on Cruel Summer, The Joy and the record on Man With The Iron Fists Soundtrack.
    MrCrookedLetterROZAYTABERNACLEsoul rattlerAlready Home_17KellmillsullynillerthekidCutler 26 INT's LOL!texas409
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there wont be any rappers but Drake by 2014?
    ROZAYTABERNACLEgnsSneakDZA

Rick Ross
    Lil Wayne
    Kanye
    and "rappers getting love from hipster media" and they showed Chief Keef, Trinidad james, and Azealia Banks so maybe that's who he was talkin about.

As for who's talking, Charlamagne and a couple people I've never heard of

I can only cosign trinidiad james, keef and lil wayne ( and lil wayne's falloff will be relative)
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    How u gonna talk about someone fucking up an album title...then spell "niggaz" Niggias?

Word I ain't rememberin that long ass weirdo abbreviation.
    illedoutsully
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waka ain't going nowhere
    buttuh_b
  • hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH at Kanye falling off, this is why women shouldn't be allowed to speak
    Kanye hasn't been the same since Swift and this whole think with Kardashian might take away his attention. Plus he's older and there's newer artist dropping. It's not that crazy
    soul rattlerAlready Home_17gnstexas409
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I'm surprised they did not mention nicki minaj falling off 2013 but then again power 105 is bunch of cheerleaders for nicki they do not want her spazzing on them over the airwaves again.

Fixed
    illedout
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Waka ain't going nowhere

his last album flopped
    idoitforhiphop10illedout
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trinidad James will be completely forgotten by the end of the year
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trinidad James will be completely forgotten by the end of the year

Who?
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Bitch shut the fuck up I'll knock you the fuck out.

Kanye music been trash as fuck since his last album outside of 2 songs on Cruel Summer, The Joy and the record on Man With The Iron Fists Soundtrack.

you seem frustrated and upset no need to make e-threats we all no a nigga named "butter" underscore b is not about that life.

Watch the throne was at times carried by kanyes verses "gotta have it" fire "murder to excellence" fire "who gon stop me" fire "i dont like (remix)" 10 alarm blaze

Has his dresscode be suspect? yes
    Is is questionable why hes having a baby with kim K? yes

but none of that has anything to do with the actual music in a time period where once legends like wayne, Jay, Dre, Snoop, Insert rapper who fell of from the 90's or 2000's here, have not been able to have verses and lines that were as dope as they once were. Kanye has really had nice verses and dope songs in 2012.
    avi8erboi
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH at Kanye falling off, this is why women shouldn't be allowed to speak
    Kanye hasn't been the same since Swift and this whole think with Kardashian might take away his attention. Plus he's older and there's newer artist dropping. It's not that crazy

LOL at not being the same, the guy just made a classic album that went platinum in MBTDF. Kanye is a great artist period and most importantly he knows when to switch up his sound to stay fresh and he works with new artist/producers to give him energy.

Kanye will be around for a good while, he is a timeless artist imo, none of these new artist can even fill Kanye's lane. Kanye is more than a rapper/artist at this point.
    nj2089